It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I was reading your dishes post, and how you perhaps thought you might be sleepwalking, I had some weird feelings when I lived in a basement apartment in NYC so I had set up my webcam as a motion sensor and left it running overnight. Well, nothing was caught on cam, and I had done this for a month. At least I know that I wasn't sleepwalking
This is not hard to do, in fact here's an article describing how to do it with free software even...

How to use your pc and web cam as a motion-detecting and recording security camera

Maybe this will help you solve some of your questions.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
yup... changed for me again, bunch of music on my computer I have never heard in my life again... plus I am back in a place that I wanted to be in, except in the EXACT one I wanted and had good dreams about for years... so THAT part is a bonus.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I don't think I was sleep walking. I also don't own a webcam but I think I will invest in one, thanks. I thank you for that link because I do need motion detection on my cam for security reasons. So thank you for that. Also if I've any unknown entities that may help pick them up too!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I get that feeling all the time but i think its just your mind trying to get back to reality after a dream or something along those lines.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
There is a friend of mine that broke his leg on April 8. On his facebook profile there were comments about it and he wrote about that.
But yesterday on his way home I've seen him walking like nothing ever happened, WITHOUT a broken leg. He looked at me with a strange expression, like " what are you looking at? "...

Coming home again, I looked again at his facebook profile and there are still about 30 comments about the broken leg and his words.

What the heck is going on?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Do you really think that a bunch of people on the internet are the best folk to ask when you could just ask him yourself?

-m0r

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I just think that this particular episode should be written in this thread...
And if he really tells me he never broke one leg there are 3 options: 1) he is a liar on facebook but I don't get the reason to fake a broken leg 2) he is about to broke one leg now 3) He thought for real that he broke one leg but he found out the leg wasn't really broken and forgot to tell anyone on fb

...I want to think that probably when the fall happened he thought he broke one leg but going to the hospital he found out he didn't and he can now walk normally after more than a week...
But he forgot to inform people that didn't see him for a week that can only read what he did on fb...

I don't really want to think that for a moment I shifted timeline because is supposed to be a scientifical impossibility...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by m0r1arty

I don't really want to think that for a moment I shifted timeline because is supposed to be a scientifical impossibility...

Both you and Facebook would have to have had shifted timelines for your story to be workable in that model.

You are posting in a timeline shifting thread about it though....

-m0r

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before but read the following part way down the page - starts -

>>In July 2008, a woman named Lerina García posted a message to a website asking for help. We will transcribe her message verbatim.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by keldas

Wow thank you for that link. Very interesting stories there. I just love these kinds of stories. This is one of my favorite topics and threads. I believe we change dimensions unknowingly constantly after every decision we make, but we don't always realize any differences.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think this is all just people wanting more meaning in life. They don't want to accept that this is all meaningless or that things die or that there's no god or on and on. It's too painful to admit the truth so they make up something and they choose to believe it. So believing in time travelers and whatever makes you happy. I'm ok with that so long as no one starts killing one another.

Want meaning? Create it!

Btw, I had a strange dream last night. It was full of the usual nonsense (things didn't look right, things don't proceed right, on and on, dreams are crazy). Basically, I was in a bus with random people as my usual perpetually young self. I'm skipping the details. The bus crashes over the road and dives towards some buildings on the water. Then everything vanishes. In the next moment, I'm in the bus and we're on the highway and I can remember crashing over the road. So I'm on the bus telling myself that it's just a dream, not real! A few moments later they tell me to get off the bus. I tell them that I'm afraid too because I think it's a dream. If I go off the bus then the dream will end and I will crash in to the buildings and die! For all I knew, this dream was just a fake reality that my mind had created in the final moments of death. Maybe my body was resting on the bottom of the river in its last gasping moments of life. But what if I was wrong? I gathered some courage and stepped off the bus anyway. Nothing happens...

The rest of the dream and pretty much every detail was random and nonsensical. The only thing about the dream that means anything to me is the moment where I should have died. It just... didn't happen. Yet, the moment afterward I remembered it and thought I should be dead. The rest of the dream I was afraid I would wake up and die. What's strange about this dream is it's like a dream I had about a week or two ago. In that dream I was in a car with some kids. A young girl was driving the car. I didn't think she should have been driving because she was too young. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to be the bad guy. I didn't want them to think I wasn't cool. So I said nothing until we plunged over a bank into the river. Supposedly, everyone drowned except me. When I climbed up the bank the car was on the road with all of the kids in it. I couldn't believe it. I told them that they were all dead! They weren't. I felt like god or someone gave us (me) a second chance. I felt relieved, but disturbed. The lesson I got from the dream was not to be afraid of being the bad guy, especially when people can get hurt. But after this most recent dream, another meaning or lesson is coming out of it. For some reason, in my dreams, I'm changing them and I'm aware of the change and yet, something doesn't feel right. It's as though, in the next moment, I will find that all of the changes were just dreams and the kids really did drown and we really did die when the bus plunged into the buildings below!

I wonder if when we die we have a dream... and if we become aware that it's our last one?

Our ego is immensely powerful so even whne the brain is going to die it still acts like it's not going to. We still try to lie to ourselves just like we do when we're healthy. Our mind weaves this lie as a dream and we live it as though it were real, until our brain can't do it any longer.
edit on 14-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How many of you guys remember back in the day when the Russians landed on the moon? I can clearly remember that happening when I was about 6. I told my dad, "Hey dad, the Russians landed on the moon!" and he replied. "yeah, but we got there first."

I totally remember that.

But it never happened.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
How many of you guys remember back in the day when the Russians landed on the moon? I can clearly remember that happening when I was about 6. I told my dad, "Hey dad, the Russians landed on the moon!" and he replied. "yeah, but we got there first."

I totally remember that.

But it never happened.

OK I swore they had a man mission too.

WIKI says no but wth?
I know they did maybe 5/6 yrs later than ours?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

I totally remember that.

But it never happened.

OK I swore they had a man mission too.

WIKI says no but wth?
I know they did maybe 5/6 yrs later than ours?

Yeah, if I was 6, then it was 1977. crazy huh?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
1977, that reminds me.
This all seems a bit like something Phillip K Dick said in 1977

His 8,000 page exegesis is out in November maybe this will reveal a bit more about what "variable" he thought was altered.
edit on 17-10-2011 by BrainPrint because: clarification

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Anyone else have memories of events that no longer exist in our "reality"?

I have 3.

the Russians landing on the moon

Frank Sanatra passing away a few years early

and one that I recently realized. In my memories, there was no mexican kid in NWA. look here

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
ive recently been seeing tv shows that are confusing me.

the recent series of 'Beauty + the Geek Australia" is advertising this season as having their first female geek... i swear on my life i remember that last season they had a female geek.. !!

+ there is another show that has just started running here that i also swear i have seen before + watched the whole series..!! but its been advertised as a NEW SHOW...

the only thing different about these two shows is the contestants in both shows are not the ones i remember.

there are also a few new movies out that i swear i seen a few years ago.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

All the time bro, so much so that I consider it normal, and don't even bother noticing it anymore.

Second.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

A couple of words changed no doubt, like a pebble thrown in a lake, the waves they reverberate trough-out the whole lake in different intensities....But let me guess who they changed about, I think you know the answer right?....Didn't superman get killed by doomsday......Doomsday has changed.
But don't worry it's still on its way, even if its not the same.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2011 by BrainPrint because: delete

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join