It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Personally I am sick of doing these dishes every day and waking up to find them back in the sink and with the same kind of food that was on them the day before(even though I have not got that food even in the house!)

I know I have done the same exact dishes cleaned them and put them away and they still end up out in the sink with the same identical pattern and food first thing in the morning when the food is completely gone( so nobody is getting up late night and dirtying the dishes with the same food!)!!!! All of this about a dozen times since the original time they got dirty till now (it's been like two weeks).
This isn't freaking funny anymore, and don't get me started on the house where things that haven't been out and should not be out because they aren't even used anymore and have been put away in the deep recesses of the closets, somehow they are in the middle of my floor, and my kids have absolutely no reason to use cords at all (these are freaking old computer and tv/vcr/dvd cords) the only cords my kid would need is the amplifier cord and he knows what that looks like and three year old cords from chargers for phones we don't even own anymore that I thought I threw out!!!!! All Of THEM on my damn living room floor, none of us have any reason to be messing with them and anyway there were some that the damn things I KNOW that were thrown AWAY!!!!!!!

I am p'o'ed I mean WTF can't I wake in A GD place where it's cleaner not where there's more work added to my chores!!!!!! And after cleaning they still appear again exactly in the same places!!!! This really SUCKS!!!!!!

edit on 3-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: WORDS

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I almost wished I had not read your post. I am not thinking a bit of that may be going on at my house. Not anything like what you are going though but the sinks does fill up way to fast and with my brother and me and my step farther eating out most of the time the sink should not have that much mess.

Now the one thing I have noticed big time at my house is trash. I have kept track of it and we are throwing out almost twice what we bring into the house. By that I mean how can 3 or 4 small bags turn into 3 or 4 , 30 gallon trash cans of trash. this trash overload only started about 3 years ago. Is just does not add up as to where all the extra trash is coming from..

By the way if those dishing show up again I would trash them. That would be more than I could handle.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I know and everyone is blaming the children, but this started over the break and most of the time this was happening, they were not even home, but at friend's homes sleeping over. These specific dishes were from christmas, they were tupperware like stuff (gladware I think) and they had leftovers from my mother's home, so when we were finished with them we wouldn't have anymore as it all was not from this house to begin with. I agree with you about the dishes, also all the darn cords that we have no use for if it happens again, they're all so going in the trash!!!! Even days I have left my house during this time where I cleaned before I left & locked the house up so no one could have been inside except the animals, and there will be stuff on the floor again when I get home and notice things are moved around too, stuff the dog (a small silky terrier) and cats could never have moved either out of reach or too big for them!!!!
And the kids could not get in they don't have keys and they have phones to call me if they were coming home, it's really just between christmas and now this been happening!!!!
About the trash thing that's crazy, I have been seeing this too on top of the other stuff but only the same time period, it's like two families lived here during the break!!!!! And most of the time I was here alone and I don't do all that mess, unless I'm sleepwalking maybe? I don't know, maybe I am sleep walking?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hi, you mean that your dishes pile up every day even though you washed them the night before? Also, do you notice an increase in plates since you keep washing them?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here is an idea. You can get Digital Trail Cameras now for as little as $50. Maybe you could catch the event on camera. Just something to think about.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

What it is is that these were things from my mother's house from christmas dinner so once the food was gone in the tupperware and the tupperware was clean, they should not have had the very same food on them the next day since it was all gone and was not from my home to begin with but yet it was like they had not ever been cleaned, you understand? The same food and in the same pattern that they were in when I washed them the first time. Even though it would be impossible to make the same patterns and use the same kind of food too, every single time. I mean take for instance you did thirty random ink blots they would all be different not one would be the same (You know like you put a bunch of ink in the center of some 30 peices of paper and folded them in half) they all would be different, not identical. Do you know what I mean? As for dishes increasing, no. Just certain ones that should not be the sink will be back like the identical shape they were in like they never were touched before!!!!! And I remember this one lid for the tupperware that was refusing to stay the way I put it in the drying wrack for the dishes, it kept falling off the top (My dish drying rack was full) I rememer getting so teed off at it cause it kept falling and so I put it in the cabinet, and yet today it was back on the spot it had been prior to cleaning it with the same tomato sauce stains in the very same spots!!!! Today was the first time it dawned on me I had fought with that stupid lid I cannot forget that, then I thought I must have dreamt I did these dishes all those times. I really don't know what to think. If I dreamt it, than that is just crazy.

Because that would be the most retarded recurring dream to have, but also, that means the dishes were left there all this time and I was just having recurring dreams of cleaning them and thought they were done because of the dreams?

I am so confused. :/
edit on 3-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 3-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling & clarity

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

That must feel really odd. A little like the movie groundhog day. Maybe you could put a mark on the dishes and see if the mark is still there the next day.
edit on 3-1-2011 by ThinkingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingMe

That must feel really odd. A little like the movie groundhog day. The poster above said that you could try to just throw the plates away. Do you think you would be trying it out and see if those plates come back again?

I said I would, but they did come from my mother's house, I think tomorrow I will drop them off if they stay clean this time, well even if they don't I am going to just clean them and paper towel dry them put them in a bag and dump them at my mother's house, lol.
But every cord we do not use anymore I am putting ina trash bag and straight to the dump they will go!!!!
edit on 3-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I said I would, but they did come from my mother's house, I think tomorrow I will drop them off if they stay clean this time, well even if they don't I am going to just clean them and paper towel dry them put them in a bag and dump them at my mother's house, lol.
But every cord we do not use anymore I am putting ina trash bag and straight to the dump they will go!!!!

I wish you luck with your dishes. Hopefully, they won't be at your sink anymore.

I hope you won't feel angry, but I would like to remind you not to throw anything you need. I did that when cleaning my room once and lost a few things.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingMe

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I hope you won't feel angry, but I would like to remind you not to throw anything you need. I did that when cleaning my room once and lost a few things.

Good point I better not throw all the cords away they may be needed by my hubby. However the particular dishes that belong to my mother, I'll definately be dropping them back at her house tomorrow... I will put the cords in my Hubby's closet where nobody ever goes into.

This really reminds me of one of those horrible how to confuse a blonde jokes more than groundhogs day. Like how do you confuse a blonde? Make her dream every night that she's cleaning her dishes and when she wakes and thinks they're done, they'll still be sitting in the sink. But it's a bad bad joke, if that's what it is I am sure someone in Heaven is having a good laugh at my expense. :/

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well I hope you come up with something before you flip out and rip the kitchen sink out and throw it out in the front yard which I most likley would have done by now.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Well I hope you come up with something before you flip out and rip the kitchen sink out and throw it out in the front yard which I most likley would have done by now.

HAHAHA I think that it went on so long cause honestly I really wasn't paying attention until tonight, when I washed them and remembered fighting with that same lid just a couple days prior. So then I got deja vu and I said "HOLY COW! I BEEN DOING THIS ALL WEEK!
Maybe because I was really just so worn from the holidays, or whatever. I don't know but I think now that I noticed and confronted it, I think that it will stop now!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well now I have a mystery of mine own. just a few minutes ago I go upstairs to find a bag from a local store that none of us has been to in over a week sitting on the kitchen table. In the bag is a box of oat meal and a bag of candy and box of candy. No one knows where the bag came from. No one here even likes oat meal. So now I have a bag of groceries (box of oat meal and candy) on the kitchen table that just showed up out of thin air. Now I wonder what is going to happen next.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Well I don't know what to do with the oatmeal but the candy is quite nice!!!! (I have a sweet tooth).
That's weird though. So no one is owning up to it. Well I'm sure you'd know if soemone left and came back with groceries. I think there must be some one up above getting a good laugh at our expense. I been playing sims too long lol. Good luck. Maybe the wierdness will end soon.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Well Michael does not have a car and if he did get candy it would never have been seen and it would have sent straight to his room. Mark does not eat that much candy and I would be like Michael with the candy and as for the oatmeal no one here likes it. We have some old oatmeal in the back of the cabinet left over from when my mother was alive which was over 4 years ago.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Very odd indeed!

Don't know what to say. Maybe you'll see a horse soon, feed the oatmeal to the horse!

edit on 3-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: the M was gone

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So much for the weirdness ending, oh, not the dishes (I used the one big gladware tupperware wtf it is, to put leftover chinese food in) HAHA take that possessed gladware!!!

Anyhoo,well today my children didn't disappoint me usually at least once a week they miss the bus.

Anyway today they did, and I had to drive them to school, with like 1/8th of a tank of gas. Then to top it all off my oldest girl in HS & she had forgotten her binder in my car and when I came home from dropping off my youngest daughter who's school is further away from the home then the HS, my gas light lit up showing the car needed gas, it was lit up as well when I went to bring my eldest daughter her binder. It also was on the second red tick mark under the 1/8th tank mark (A white tick mark). I have like several red tick marks where the gaslight will come on indicating I am almost out till it hits the thick red tick mark at the very bottom. Upon which the car will not move...lol. Anyhow, like I said when I reached the HS it was on the second red tick mark below the 1/8th tank where the gaslight doesn't yet come on. I parked, turned off the vehicle and went to take her binder to the student affair's office where my daughter could pick it up. Went back to the car and start the car and go down the road and suddenly notice the gaslight is no longer on. I then think something is amiss, and look at the gastank level the tick is now again on the 1/8th tank mark in the white!

Now I have seen fluctuation in the gas meter before, but not this much and never AFTER the gaslight has come on!!!! Once the gaslight comes on then you either fill it (which I didn't) or it'lll stay on till you do, no time has it ever done this and I have had this car for awhile, I know all it's quirks! This is not one of them.

The oddest creepiest thing about this whole event is that I saw in the sky a metlife blimp, and started to think of the blimps in the alternate world on the show Fringe, and started to be wierded out because it's been a damn long time since I seen a blimp. I actually now have seen this same one twice in as many months. That's why I stood there for a minute before I started my car, I had to think if I could remember what the other blimp was advertising, it was metlife, so I figured, ok that explains it, no problem, but then I get into the car and that other thing happens with the gas mysteriously reappearing!!!!

OK I am officially ready for the men in white coats to come and get me!!!!!

edit on 4-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling & clarity

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I definitely feel this way. Unfortunately the post history is less than serious.

I have noticed buildings and developments spring up where none were before which I drive past regularly. I have noticed obvious decor changes in places I frequent that supposedly have been there for years, even though I have been going there for those same years. I have noticed intersections and roads changing from what I remember.

Most of all, I remember that certain events happened in certain years (or a block thereof) in my life that seem to be shifted to many years later. Years later that are in direct contradiction to memory (Apollo 13 for example).
Something has made things a little off

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlander2
I definitely feel this way. Unfortunately the post history is less than serious.

I have noticed buildings and developments spring up where none were before which I drive past regularly. I have noticed obvious decor changes in places I frequent that supposedly have been there for years, even though I have been going there for those same years. I have noticed intersections and roads changing from what I remember.

Most of all, I remember that certain events happened in certain years (or a block thereof) in my life that seem to be shifted to many years later. Years later that are in direct contradiction to memory (Apollo 13 for example).
Something has made things a little off

A lot of the posters on this thread have had the same things!
There are now events in my life that I don't remember ever happening, and also events that I remember that did not happen according to others who were (supposedly) involved! This is just personal events. But some worldly things have shifted for me and also some haven't happened it seems or they may be were erased from the news archives? Could be. Anyway this madness has gotta stop!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
good to know im not the only that literaly feels like something has changed and it shouldnt have, everyone else seems to live as if nothing happened, but i just feel like things arent how they are suppose to be, something is up and im feeling more and more, weird waves pass by and no one else feels them...

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join