It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by destination now

You don't get it.... they aren't dead anymore.

Wait until you have your first "dead risng again" realizations.

A few people rember the funeral, a few don't.

We wouldn't talk about it in front of even the person who came back.

Same with a few marriages.

Went to the wedding, have all of the wedding pictures still burned into my brain, yet said wedding never happened.

I even have some of the pictures that were on the same roll of film, with all of the wedding pictures MISSING.

This post actually makes me feel quite sick having lost a number of family and close friends, you are actually claiming that people are coming back from the dead and that some people remember the funeral and others don't! If you were in a different timeline, the previous timeline could in fact not exist simultaneously, no one would be aware of anything different, and for you to say well we wouldn't talk about it in front of the dead people, well they can read it here on an open internet forum.

You (and a few others) have turned a relatively interesting and thought provoking theory into a 3 ring circus, with your ludicrous, outlandish tales, that you don't even attempt to back up in any way, and simply dissing people who ask you questions or plain ignoring them, is not going to make them go away!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Well, tell that to my other friends who also rember the weddings and funerals.

If it were just me, I would think it was a dream, or just in my head, a thought.

But is is a lot of other people. A lot. Not one is shocked when I mention it, because many have the same recollection.

Especially the one friend Darren, and the One wedding..... Not just a few people rember that.

I was wearing my grade ten pink grad dress and people even rember I wore that to the wedding and matched one of the flower girls.

I have had most of my friends since kindergarden, so we have all done a LOT of things together.

This is not just me.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You seem a little emotionally invested in this.

I don't jump on here all the time to even know I missed any questions.

What are the questions.

I am not purposley ignoring anyone.

and I also am not going to screen what I say.

I am trying to figure this out as much as other people who have experienced this.

Put yourself in my shoes instead of trying to get me to stop talking.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Try reading the posts on the pages that you are replying on, you'll see the questions, but the ones I am referring to are on a different thread regarding the alleged misplacement of Australia and they referred specifically to your belief that Nelson Mandela was dead!

But you just gave a typically aggressive response to a perfectly normal post, and considering that you already said that you "thought" these 4 people might now be alive in your new timeline, you've just contradicted yourself, by saying that they are in fact now not dead...

Sorry but you're just delusional

link   

I have to agree with what others are saying. If you are convinced that the dead have come back to life you need to seek medical help. This is not a healthy thing to be convinced of, the dead are suppose to stay dead. If perchance it actually did happen and you and others have noticed it doesn't hurt to get some one to examine you mental health in case there is something wrong.

link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
reply to post by lauraeleven

my mom and i both remember that the north pole is not a land mass, but is all ice......

and i love how people throw around "deny ignorance" but refuse to keep an open mind about these things.....

W.T.F The north pole is not ice anymore...

This thread is off the walls..

[edit on 22-7-2010 by spungy]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

They didn't "come back to life" they died in a different timeline.

My friends from kindergarden, and highschool, we all have talked about how weird it is about that wedding, and some of my friends from highschool live close to me. We rember. not just ME.

I would say for example, "so and so is alive, I thought he died of such and such", and they would freak out and say they rembered the same thing, OR someone elses would have the same conversation but in reverse.

A bonus if haveinbg so many close life long friends.

You can give you honest opinion without them lableing you delusional and such.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spungy
W.T.F The north pole is not ice anymore...

This thread is off the walls..

It's on the walls and I'm sad to hear we no longer have a proper north pole. Perhaps it's symbolic, in the way of correspondence, of ridding the world of negative polarities?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I can feel another timeline merging right NOW.

4 of my friends who have died, 2 Darrens, a Brian, and hopefully Conrad, Darrens for sure and the Brian, I KNOW they are going to be alive in this timeline.

I KNOW they died, but I can feel them comming back, and NOT being dead in THIS timeline.

I hope I am right, I hope I am back.

Woah, and I can feel a whole bunch of aquaintences flooding into my conciousness who have been missing for eons....

I am going to search them all out and add them on my facebook, lol...

I KNOW how completely whacked out this sounds, but this is how I experienced the last few timeshifts as well, floods of memories I forgot that I had forgotten, if that makes any sense...

reply to post by Xiamara

They didn't "come back to life" they died in a different timeline.

My friends from kindergarden, and highschool, we all have talked about how weird it is about that wedding, and some of my friends from highschool live close to me. We rember. not just ME.

I would say for example, "so and so is alive, I thought he died of such and such", and they would freak out and say they rembered the same thing, OR someone elses would have the same conversation but in reverse.

A bonus if haveinbg so many close life long friends.

You can give you honest opinion without them lableing you delusional and such.

But today you posted the first quote saying you thought you were starting a new timeline and that the friends that previously died you hoped would be alive in this timeline, and then in the second you've been having conversations with all your friends about the fact that you just thought these people had died when they actually hadn't?

Seriously the more you try to defend yourself, the more ridiculous the story becomes, you're contradicting yourself all over the place!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That was yesterday, talked on the phone with close friends last night about it again.

Plus they are on my face book etc.

One of them had a birthday a few days ago even.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sorry that I didn't chime in earlier.

But the timeline changed on 21 June 2010 at about 6pm Central Time; Actually and attempt was made by enemy forces at that time to do a "quantum switch" and it was thwarted...there were many captives and changes were made.

I don't usually know when these changes will occur and when its going down I am often to busy to give updates.

But yes...a significant change took place on that date and more significant changes are to come...they are but a series of minor changes so that you can all be gradually crossed-over to the long term time line, where you won't have to be troubled with aberations.

This should be taken care of over the next few weeks. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That was yesterday, talked on the phone with close friends last night about it again.

Plus they are on my face book etc.

One of them had a birthday a few days ago even.

So you do in fact know the previously dead people are now not dead, have you spoken to them in the new timeline? And those that remember the funeral of the dead now alive again people just accept it all like it's normal. It may have been better in your original quote to have given this information, that you spoke to friends yesterday, discussing friends you thought were dead, but now seem not to be, rather than just tacking it on to try and cover the inconsistencies in your accounts. ATS believes that every post should count, so perhaps thinking out your posts before publishing them might be a better idea. Your story still doesn't add up though!

Not sure what the relevance of your friends being on Facebook is about or the fact that one had a birthday a few days ago? I've got loads of friends on facebook and have numerous friends birthdays every month, but it's not relevant to this thread!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

no they don't accept it as normal. they can't explain it either.

Usually after one of those talks they guys start doing a bunch of shots , along with many many mutterings of WTHF, until they pass out and try to forget about it.

I stay sober and try to deal with it myself.

I won't bug them or remind them so I don't stress them out.

I let them have their escape and not put it in their face except I re-ask when there has been a shift again.....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well, as for facebook mattering? Because they didn't exsist before, and then all of a sudden they do.
A few of my friends are seriously traumatised by this.

We need each other for support, but try to stay in denial as much as possible.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfinn

bahaha.

Love the sacrcasm....

It was a bit earlier than that.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

But have you spoken to the dead, now alive people that yesterday you hoped would come back in this timeline and spoke to friends about, some of whom remember the funerals some who don't?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well, as for facebook mattering? Because they didn't exsist before, and then all of a sudden they do.

Err the friends you had since kindergarten that you previously mentioned or the dead now alive people, who exactly are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yes..it was...but the events of radiation at the DMZ the firing/resignation of Stanley McChrystal and the arrest of Jamaican drug lord, Christopher Coke were all related.

Because the changes happen gradually and are realized just as gradually it would be impossible and unhelpful to try and pinpoint an exact event...

I could place the timeline change on 23 April, when the Dow peaked for the year...

I could place the pivotal event on 6 May at the 1000 point Dow drop.

I personally know about some things that occured between 5 May and 21 May that could of caused the feeling.

1 March was also a major event date...

...either way...it wasn't sarcasm...I'm watching too.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

But have you spoken to the dead, now alive people that yesterday you hoped would come back in this timeline and spoke to friends about, some of whom remember the funerals some who don't?

No. To be quite honest, it terrifies me.

What do I say???

"soooo, where have you been for the last 20 years?"

it is creepy as hell, believe me.

Talking about it on this level is one thing, but actually contacting that person and talking with them, well the thought makes me shudder.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Err the friends you had since kindergarten that you previously mentioned or the dead now alive people, who exactly are you talking about?

The mutal friends who were also at the funeral.

Believe me, sometimes I want to go drink myself into oblivion as well, but I feel safer knowing and trying to deal with it, than not knowing.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join