It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

Oh wonderful... that means that I need to be a consultant.
I'm always being asked questions and I'm always coming up with answers.
Great.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hmmmm, weird. I, too, have been feeling for a few weeks now that something is different. When I wake up and look outside it just doesn't seem like the same world. It's really weird - but I have no one in my life to tell this to who won't think I'm a total loon, so it's nice to hear of others feeling this way. I just keep thinking that somethings not right. It's different somehow.

Also, the starting to fall asleep and jolting awake again thing has been happening for a while now. I certainly didn't think others were experiencing it too. That one is scarier - cause you feel yourself drift off to sleep, then it's like a fear that you can't let it happen.

I don't know what's going on. I only know I am a Christian and I believe Jesus has it all under control. I know I am His, and He will direct me through.

Thanks for helping me know I'm not alone though!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey I just realized that everyone has been saying they have been really feeling this thing the last week or two. Maybe we are just letting our imaganations get away with us. The seasons changed about two weeks ago, whats the chance thats what we are all feeling?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You know, twice last week, on weds and fri when i woke up i just had this intense, intense feeling that something had changed and i couldnt figure out what. Ever since ive just had this foreboding feeling....idk what it is though.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I wonder if it is possible that our nearest quantum realities are collapsing upon themselves.

I have the impression of one reality sliding into and merging with another reality, or perhaps a reality looses its natural containment and ... CERN...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Okay, so I posted an anonymous reply that hasn't been approved yet, but I wanted to also add that my son is acting weird too.

He's only two.

He doesn't speak that well, he mostly only uses one or two words at a time, and sentences that I use to him. He almost never makes up his own sentences cause he hasn't figured out he can do that yet, I guess.

He was also on a pretty constant routine. But for the past two nights he didn't want to go to sleep. He used to be asleep by 9:30 every night, the past two nights first he went to sleep ontime, but got up around 2:30 screaming and crying. Last night he stayed up until almost 6am, hardly moving or talking, even though he was exhausted he stayed up all that time, and cried when I finally put him in bed and laid down with him.

For the past few days he's been asking me a weird question even though he isn't much of a talker, and I can't recall saying this to him that much. He keeps asking me: "What it do, mama?" Sometimes he repeats it 5 or 6 times in a row. I thought maybe it was just his new thing, but now I don't know. At first I just figured that he was catching on to how I felt, and just acting like me. I've heard kids pick up on feelings well. But now I'm starting to think he feels the same way I do.

I feel like I don't know anything anymore.

-Jess

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Jessicka]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicka

Wow, that is really strange. It makes me think about the people that say childrens minds are more open and work better than an adult brain. Maybe his ability to perceive such changes is affecting him.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Hello Jessicka,

"What it do"

He could have heard or seen a rap video saying this phrase.
It is a quite popular one.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

Yeah, I thought about that, but he really doesn't watch anything on tv except (unfortunately) the golf channel. He also has some dvds of kids shows, particularly The Backyardigans and Toy Story. We live in a neighborhood full of old people. But the thought has crossed my mind that he's just down with the slang. hah.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

But from what you say its irregular. So it could mean something Indeed!
I had a feeling that morning as well. Keep searching! and ask around.

Oh and welcome to ats
Pleasure to be the first.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ehya,

Been feeling this too, and I'm usually the skeptic. Could this have anything to do with this whole pole-shift thing going on? We are, after all, at that 6,000 year dramatic Earth change cycle.

Peace,

Misfit

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentBob86

Wow, that is really strange. It makes me think about the people that say childrens minds are more open and work better than an adult brain. Maybe his ability to perceive such changes is affecting him.

That is because their minds have not been corrupted by the evil forces at work to keep us submissive and dumb.
You know... religions.... government... media... all that.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Ask him to show you where "it" is so you can take a look at it. Children are often open to seeing things beyond our "adult limited" sight. My nieces both have seen a "dwarf" (believe it or not) run through their house late at night.

As for Odd Feelings, I had just told my brother today that something was different. As if the world wasn't real? Just saturday night I noticed how many stars there were and how bright. I live in the city and just seeing the big dipper is difficult especially with all the smoke from fires. It is still very smokey (new fires now from the 1000 that burned the last several weeks).

[edit on 7/8/08 by rezial666]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I started reading this post . out of curiosity . But I must throw out a incident that transpired last month .

For starters I hardly EVER remember my dreams may be 2 or 3 in a year and 1 will have a da javu associated with it . Like dream of a car accident with a gas tanker truck and 3 weeks or 5 months later have a near miss with a truck loaded with pipe. Vague but has similarities to real life . If the dream is misty cloudy its a dream if its crystal clear like a video threw my eyes i take notice .

3 - 4 weeks a go I had a night mare woke up went to the bathroom read news smoked a cig went back to sleep . The dreamed continued . next day went to work disturbed that night dream chapter 2 . next night nothing next was chapter 3 . next night chapter 4 ,skipped a night and then chapter 5 .

a couple of nights no dreams like normal then the best way to describe it is dream is 2 again , then 3a similar to the first but I chose a different path , the next dream a continuation of 3a 4a a few nights rest then 5a .

I HAVE NEVER had a dream continue after waking let alone the next day or days later picked up right where the other one left off . I was beginning to think I was losing my marbles.

The change in the dreams were a choices i made and the family made and that choice played out differently . But the same terrible situation was there but the end result was different. The actions of me and my family between 2 and 3a meant life or death of people surrounding us . In the first dream line I became threw outside forces and circumstances a person I would say I would dislike very much . The second line mirrored the first but I and family survived reasonable well .

Personally confused . 48 years Never any thing like this

To explain what the dreams were about cross the possible WW3 with apocalypse now and red dawn and there you have it

And I do Pray the dream is a message rather than a prophetic one .
I would rather be losing my marbles than this came to pass .

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have been reading this thread for about a half an hour now. I probably haven't been on this site for like 2 months, when i used to come here all the time. I have been feeling comepletely strange for the past 3 1/2 to 4 weeks. I suddenly thought to come to ats, like i suddenly remembered it(i have only ever posted twice, anonymously, i usually just read)and i found this thread.

Many of the things I've been experiencing, I've read tonight on this thread. I've experienced a lot in my life, having anxiety attacks, lucid dreams, sleep paralysys, and strange dajavu fellings, and more.

But the past month or so, it's gotten horrible. Almost everytime I fall to sleep, I feel myself "slipping" and I jerk awake, feeling like I'm going to die, or I'm having a heart attack. It's happening so often that most of the time now, I can just fall back to sleep and ignore it. I feel resigned to whatevers going to happen to me I guess. And I don't even fear dying. I've almost died a few times in my life, and I know that the act of dying doesn;t scare me.

I just chocked it up that it must just be a new type of anxiety attack.

So many people have been saying things on this thread that are similar to what I 'm experiencing that I actually feel a sense of relief. Like I'm not alone. Either I'm crazy, I'm just having physical symptoms of some unknown ilness or whatever. A supernatural explaination is the only thing that terrifies me.(I'm an athiest, so maybe that is part of it)

One thing that keeps coming to my mind is something I read a while back, about sleep paralysis. In this study, and I don't have a link at the moment, it talks about how sleep paralysis might be linked to earthquake predictions, around the pacific rim, the west side of the us, all the way over to hawaii. I think the study is still going on. But it is studying how there are waves of sleep paraysis reports befor earthquakes in and around the pacific ocean. I've lived on the west coast all my life.

So I'm thinking, maybe I'm(and others) are just somehow sensitive to ....whatever...and the symptoms I experience are all a part of that.

I have a ton more to write, but I'm going to go do some Billy gram and gary coleman research right now---that's just too wierd.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I think that the possibility of quantum realities collapsing in on themselves is not a question of "if," but "when." A lot of idiots still accept religious texts, and the science we're "taught" in our education system as fact. Hell, they'd probably revert to teaching that the Earth is the center of the universe if a prominent figure would come out and say it! They won't wake up, until stuff starts happening.

On a side note, I went to bed at 11AM, ready to fully recharge as I have a long day of work today. I set my body clock (Which is one of the most advanced out of anybody I know for 7AM).

Again...here it is, around 3AM, I'm awaken with NO audible cause! Grr...goddamn demons. I'll have my way with them.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfools
The "dizzy" feeling strikes me as sort of like being consciously aware of my self drifting to sleep, but the fact that I feel I am "slipping away" fills me with a fear and I jolt awake. Then I walk around my apartment anxiously for awhile, maybe suck down a beer or two to help calm down, and finally manage to sleep eventually.
I have always had a sense of "dread" around that hour [3 am]. I think this is because of various books/movies (I can't remember exactly which ones) in which ET or paranormal encounters occur at that hour.

Hi shipovfools,
It's as though your describing what I have been through, I since have learned how to overcome some of the fear. What kept me up late at night started after watching the movie, "Communion". I would have lucid dreams of being paralyzed and over time I taught myself how to wake up from this dream. As for that feeling of anxiety or fear...like your being watched or someone/something else is there with you...I have come to believe this is a test of sorts, to face your fear.

I remember how ridiculous it sounded that I was scared of an extra-dimensional being that had control over my thoughts and memories.
Just think...at any moment, preferable around 3 am, a dimensional portal could open up and stuff might happen that you have no control over and later will have no memory of. How would you protect yourself? 'Duck & Cover"! Even a newspaper could save you.
This made me laugh at myself and the power it had over me soon faded.

The weird 'Feeling' I had Sunday was less pessimistic then others have mentioned (no doom&gloom). Thoughts change reality, your thoughts change what you do every day and collectively our thoughts can do so much more. I think we all need to focus on what we like, what makes us happy.

I have not conquered fear but I have seen enough to know we must face our fears. There are many things happening and a lot yet to learn, first we must see fear for what it is (a protective emotion)...the Truth of fear.
Fear used to control or manipulate is clutter that becomes a distraction, kind of like too much static that drowns out the music.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belthermar
May i ask if anyone else has the feeling this could have something to do with the begining of the fifth age being imminent obviousley starting with the planetary alignment that occurs on 21st december 2012

What planetary alignment is that, Earth and Jupiter? The Celestial program I use shows no alignment, Earth is close to Jupiter but no others.

As for the coming of a new age I have been reading quite a lot of interesting stuff. I think it is far more complicated then just planetary alignment.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

He's probably very in touch with your feelings and extremely aware and perceptive to a change in possibly your aura, or the EM field. Toddlers and young children have these abilities. As for the language, he is probably just trying to communicate with you on a verbal level, but just can't yet. Not like he'd understand if you explained it to him anyways, but he's attempting which is solid proof that there's a change, especially if he never talks.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I suggest you and all members asking this question in the thread go to my newest thread(in my signature) for a possible answer.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join