It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

"She's Out Of My League" did come out in the 80's. I have looked for over an hour and can not find the old version any where. This is not the first time this has happened when it comes to a moive. I have lost count as to how many times this has happened.

One a side note the woman in line in front of me at the store today had a time slip of her own. There is small cooler at the check out that sells milk and eggs. She swore up and down that cooler was not there the other day. It has been there for over a year. She said she shops there 3 or 4 times a week and has never seen it. It is at the front door. No way to miss it.

Now as to why there is a milk and egg cooler there in the first place is there is a law here that says a store can not open until 1:30 PM on Sunday unless it is a grocery store. A few years back a loop pole was found in the law and a lot of stores installed coolers to sell milk and eggs so they could open at 7 or 8 install of 1:30 on Sunday. Nothing to do with the thread I know but thought I would add that in.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Got a question as I am ASSUMING it is ATS's website, but I was checking this thread as it's been a few days and it showed pages to 78. I was reading a post about a cooler in a grocery store that the poster was saying that their friend or someone never noticed it before...something about eggs and milk, again was just starting to read it and I accidently clicked a page number,now this thread only shows to page 74 and I can't find this post on here. where did the rest of the pages of this post go? Anyone else having this problem and did anyone else read this post I was in the middle of reading? Just checking if this is a ATS glitch or ??????
Thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

wow weird, there is your post now, wasn't there a min. ago and now it's on page 75 not page 78... SIGH>>>>>> Losing my mind....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hmmm... well if the time line can be altered then I may have to take another look at my own time line study. It would explain why I can not get the same results. Bible Code Oracle = Hoax-Ware (Independent Time Line Study Confirms)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I know you are being serious at least I think so. I have had that feeling
before but perhaps not for the same reasons. Perhaps your mind is
unconsciously mulling over things and came to that conclusion.
Sometimes that is all we have to go on so we need to at least consider
the possibly we have sensed something real. Actually, at least one
person agrees with me that something is not right..just a feeling..others
think something big is going to happen. As an older person perhaps
I am more suspicious of things and don't want major change so some
things that occur rings bells for me, make me sit up and take notice.
Perhaps you could keep a simple journal..I feel this way today or that way.
See if there is a pattern. I'm not going to rattle on. Here is a chart that may help you see if your should be vulnurable etc on a certain day.
www.facade.com...
just enter your info. I've done it but it's been a while. I don't sink my
whole being into charts and such. Not good.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

This in not a problem or something odd. It is the way ATS works. If a thread is real popular and posts are adding up fast ATS adds blanks pages to the end of the thread to reserve space on the servers. This helps the thread pages to load faster and saves time defragging the hard drives. I have seen other sites do this as well.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by fixer1967]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Shew,,,, was thinking I was seeing things... LOLOL
TY

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
reply to post by ldyserenity

"She's Out Of My League" did come out in the 80's. I have looked for over an hour and can not find the old version any where. This is not the first time this has happened when it comes to a moive. I have lost count as to how many times this has happened.

I knew I wasn't going nuts, so it did come out in the eighties so it is a remake, odd though we can't find the old one online. Maybe there is a copyright issue and they're keeping it quiet.

As for the story, that's very wild. Maybe though she just never paid it any attention.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Page 16 of this thread, poster Antar wrote "What just happened?".
I remember clearly that she wrote " What was it? " and I'm completely sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Page 16 of this thread, poster Antar wrote "What just happened?".
I remember clearly that she wrote " What was it? " and I'm completely sure.

Could you please explain to me waht you are talking about?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It means that I'm sure I've seen that sentence instead of the one that is present in that post now.
When I was reading that post, ( I'm not English nor American ) I remember that I read that one. Maybe she changed the post ( I didn't look sorry ) or maybe I just remember a similar sentence in another post of this thread?
Maybe is a time shift.

Yesterday I found out my cellphone making sounds. It's in its silenced mode since early 2009...And I'm the only user...
And my bike, ( I'm the only one who uses that bike ) is now broken...Out of the blue. I just fixed it and now is broken again and in a worst way...

Boh!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I saw an article the other day saying Anna nichole smith was alive and it was her husband who died instead, and she was having troubles getting her part of the estate....

Come on, she died of a prescription drug accident three years ago....

Everyone knows THAT right????

[edit on 12-4-2010 by mellisamouse]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

en.wikipedia.org...

according to this she died

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I think you'll find both stories are true.
It was a big news story when the husband died (hence the article), and another big story when she died herself. Dates are the things to watch.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I think you'll find both stories are true.
It was a big news story when the husband died (hence the article), and another big story when she died herself. Dates are the things to watch.

thanks, that articke was on the front page on the rogers home page like some new article....

when I saw that one I really statrted to "feel like I am taking crazy pills" lol...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

all I can say is feuf! I am still not 1000% convinced of the timeshift, but that one would have taken a bit too big of a bite off the cake for me...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
What? No more stories? No more oddities? I have to say I am surprised. I need some more stories, I love these odd happenings.

I also have to say that I still haven't found any mention of the movie "she's out of my league" from the eighties, maybe it was an independant film? Back then a lot of those didn't get much recognition.

OOOOOOHHHH matter of fact I do got a new one for y'all. I grew up in NJ now they're saying that certain businesses couldn't run on sundays or something. That I know was never the case!!!! True I wasn't in Bergen, but I lived close enough to be in the loop if there were such laws, even my hubby said these laws were repealed AGES ago in the entire state! And here's a link to the article:

governer wants to repeal sunday shopping laws

WTF??? I nor my hubby beleives this was a law when we lived there in all those years growing up in NJ!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Recently this month I feel like I definitely changed universe and this will last a long time...
Suddenly my dreams have another meaning and everything changed.

People I know , there are people who previously said me hello that now ignore me.
I definitely feel I'm not home, if you want to know...But I will adapt to the change.

I suddenly saw many changes. I don't know how to tell you guys, but I feel things are different in a very big way now.
Even I am changed, losing a bit of some interests and hobbies to get new ones...

I wouldn't know how to pick the exact day of the change...I'm now back to university from a holiday of some weeks and...Well, it seems I've been away from that town forever...

One of my friend supposedly is in lethargy ( lol ) because he disappeared from the town...He always stays at home while before he was one of those people that always wanted to go out...

Oh...Why in the heck every people I meet that I don't know, on the streets, is always so angered with the world?
These weeks I've seen so many people shouting to each other for very very silly things...

Examples: once my father stopped the car 2 seconds in the middle of a town street to talk to me because we met each other.
Immediately after there was a woman shouting from behind " You stole the street! ".
2 seconds were passed since he stopped the car!

Than, once I rode my bike a bit in a hurry in a street that has a lot of traffic and a father with a 3 years old kid stopped to tell me:
" If you do that again, I kill you ". Obviously I reacted in a bad way and I shouted " C'mon, do what you said! ".
Than, there were two kids in a train station that started talking very very loud...Immediately after a man was already arguing with them, even saying " You guys are having a joke about me! How do you dare to do that? ".
wow, people were angry.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I wonder if there are different dimensions where people are always angry. I think it could be true. I have slipped into these dimensions myself and couldn't understand why everyone seemed to be acting like criminals. Earlier this month I changed dimensions. I could tell I was in a new dimension because everyone seemed to be mellow. The key to getting into a better dimension is to be mellow in the angry dimension and it should get you back into the mellow dimension. Be angry and you will stay in the angry dimension. Strange but true.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonburrows
I wonder if there are different dimensions where people are always angry. I think it could be true. I have slipped into these dimensions myself and couldn't understand why everyone seemed to be acting like criminals. Earlier this month I changed dimensions. I could tell I was in a new dimension because everyone seemed to be mellow. The key to getting into a better dimension is to be mellow in the angry dimension and it should get you back into the mellow dimension. Be angry and you will stay in the angry dimension. Strange but true.

I agree 100% ! I have been slipping mostly onpy happier and happier. It is such a change....

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join