It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Wow... freaky coincidence or what... same stuff here.

Had the 'awakening change' like most people last year and a little before but yeah... woke up this Sunday feeling like I was perceiving my life as an external party and that it was not my own... nothing felt right. Nothing feels like what I'm used to.. even though its probably the same old stuff. Its as if I'm inside my body but it's all being played out like a TV - I'm not actually living it... feel pretty disconnected!

And yes have had the 'dead people coming back to life' happen a few times. Very weird re-discovering that someone has died.. and in a completely different way....

Somethings up.. what what?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ahhh
The monthly "I've got a strange feeling........." thread, complete with subsequent "yeah me too" and over analysis posts.

What would ATS do without these?

Anyway, not doubting your "feelings" grey. It's just that...seriously...it's nothing. You SHOULD feel like something has changed. EVERY DAY. YOU should be the one causing that change. What are we here for if we're not trying to change the world and make it better? Right?

Changes in timelines? Glitches in the "matrix"? Come on....
Yes anything is "possible" (per se), but look at the facts and think about what's probable. Human time travel....highly improbable. Feeling any timeline changes if it were possible....even more improbable (you wouldn't even get deja vu. How would you?)
Fact is humans are complex beings, run by feelings and emotions. Even a scent could send our feelings into a frenzy. The brain is also a very special organ causing us to have a ton of dreams but then causing us to "forget" them all the while still storing everything. Amazing stuff.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilDerby

Both my parents remember Nelson Mandela dying as well, only on their line, he died of pneumonia in prison. They flipped out when they heard a story about his birthday celebration a few years back.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Speaking of headaches. on the 26th I had a really bad migraine headache and naseau. And I don't get migraines ever. I can only recall one other time in my life that I got one of those.

And oddly enough my fiance has been having bad headaches recently. And she usually doesn't get those either.

I wonder if something on the planet has changed significantly to start affecting us. And I wonder if it started on the 26th.

I also am wondering about that whole thing in california 2morrow. I hope nothing happens but I'm worried.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

A lot of "non-ATSers" have been corroborating this feeling recently. Jesus Christ, even my PARENTS have said "There's something odd going on...."

And when it reaches the populace outside of the ATS...that's when you should start saying "Hey, maybe there is something going on."

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I hear you man. I woke up this morning in a rage. I don't know why, I had a great 10 hours of sleep (not very common for me anymore), but when I woke up.. I just felt like I had a raging beast inside of me that was about to burst out and consume everything in its path. I then went to the store to load up my MPower card with some more cash, and I just felt nothing but resentment for every person I saw on the way.. I'm never like this unless provoked by something.. Something is going on, I can literally feel the tension in the air. I think the aversion towards government in this country is reaching critical mass. Everyone seems to be pissed off but doesn't know what to do about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I often feel very offended when people state their own...personal opinions and another folk comes a long to say tell them, who experienced it...it's really nothing, go back to bed. You could be right, but could be wrong.

Ever since I was a little kid I've had a feeling that life is different from how most people see it. And lately, this strange...awkward feeling has been keeping my company for a bit. The feeling I have is more specific...it's a bad feeling. Like something horrible is soon about to happen...and it may affect many people of the world. That's how I feel. Last week I had a nightmare. Now, this by itself is nothing...everyone has nightmares, but...not me. I haven't had a dream scare me this much since I was a kid. My dreams are usually very strange and I'm quite certain they would scare most people, but they do not scare me, until last week. It was so very weird...and felt very unreal, but real(if that makes any sense). In retrospect, my usual dreams are [I]supposed[/I] to be scarier than the dream I had last week...but they aren't. This dream made me feel so isolated and scared when I woke(and slept).

A few other things have happened lately(that I will not disclose), but it has me thinking that something terrible is coming to us all...very soon. The words "I told you so" are words I hope to never mutter in this regard.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Speaking of headaches. on the 26th I had a really bad migraine headache and naseau. And I don't get migraines ever. I can only recall one other time in my life that I got one of those.

And oddly enough my fiance has been having bad headaches recently. And she usually doesn't get those either.

I wonder if something on the planet has changed significantly to start affecting us. And I wonder if it started on the 26th.

I also am wondering about that whole thing in california 2morrow. I hope nothing happens but I'm worried.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. Most numerology based claims are false, or simply miscalculated due to human error. However.. the PTB certainly like to make things numerologically significant. I would be more worried about a false flag event related to creating a case for war with Iran or Syria. Any way you look at it.. now is the time to push harder and wake up your neighbors and create as many support systems as you can to take care of your loved ones and those around you.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

I do stuff like that all the time. I'm always making the world a more positive place for myself and others.

All the time people come up to me and ask me for things. Like directions and whatnot. I'm like do I look like I know the city like the back of my hand? I do of course but that's not the point. I'll be in a store and people will ask me if i'm the manager. I have to dissapoint them and say no I'm not. And it's funny they do look disapointed when I tell them no.

I do IT work and I'm always solving issues or problems or other peoples problems. Even when I'm not at work I seem to be always resolving issues for people. Even if I don't know that person they seem to be drawn to me to seek an answer. It's the strangest thing.

Hell last year my friends and I saved another friend that was trying to hang himself from a tree in his parents back yard.
2 guys stole a truck one time and ran a red light and hit a pregnant woman in a toyota corolla. her car got pushed right up to my car and I had to be the one to help calm the lady down and point out to the police one of the guys that was in the suv. he was just standing there trying to blend in with the crowd because he hurt his leg and couldn't run out of there like his friend did. of course the whole thing had to happen right in front of me.

Everytime there's an problem or issue going on I seem to get sucked into it. My whole entire life it seems that some sort of drama finds it's way to me.
It's like I'm some sort of magnet. And quite frankly I'm getting sick of having to deal with that sort of thing as I get older. Sure some people would call that coincidence. But it's a bit too coincidental that stuff like this happens to me alot. Of course it could just be because I live in Miami and there is always something crazy happening around here.

In any case. yeah. like I said. something feels different. and I think coming from me that might mean something. but then again I could be wrong. not an unusual occurance.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by grey580]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankP
i DID take shrooms 3 weeks ago
[edit on 7-7-2008 by FrankP]

whoa, watch out there, man...we got a thing around here called T&C!

I too have noticed similar experienced in the days and weeks following mind-altering experiences, long after the chemicals have worn off. I truly think it is a "spiritual" effect, for lack of a better word...something about opening yourself up to other dimensions of consciousness/reality (which I see as two sides of the same coin.)

I wish I could say that was the cause of some of the weird things I've been feeling, but alas, I have abstained for psychedelics for nearly two years now... somewhat due to moving away from trusted friends who had access to such, but I have chosen not to seek them out due to feeling that I am not in the right state of mind anymore to experience such (as Leary said, 'set and setting'...which includes your own state of mind.)

Then again, maybe reality itself is taking a psychedelic turn, and the same fears and anxieties which have kept me away from my sacraments are the same ones that will turn this "shift" into a "bad trip." I do feel that is a big part of what people call "ascension," "the rapture," "dimensional shift," 2012, etc... reality will explode wide open and it will be an amazing thing. But those who feel fear and anger will see an angry, fearful world, and those who see love and peace will see a peaceful and loving world. Which is 100% true about our reality today, but it will be magnified (much as psychedelics can only magnify what is only already inside you ... as anyone who has had a 'bad trip' or 'pot paranoia' should be able to attest to, if they are honest with themselves.)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I believe that the sense we are all feeling is foreign to us because we are so detached from what we are, and that is animals. When an animal knows something is wrong it runs, when there is a storm coming they go crazy. I think this is a primal instinct we all share but repressed over the years of modern living. Now though, the warning is getting so intense everyone is starting to feel the nuance conspiracy nut or not. I do not know whats going on but it does not feel right.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

I had an uneasy feeling like something Had In fact changed, some kind of premonition, this happened as soon as I opened my eyes.

link   

Originally posted by djcloudy
Everyone seems to be pissed off but doesn't know what to do about it.

This is odd to me, because while I feel a "weirdness" and a sort of "slipping away" from reality, I feel no anger. I used to be a very angry individual but I transcended much (some) of that years ago. Of course I still have things that piss me off to no end (like going to the mall hehe) but I haven't felt much of that at all lately. If anything, it has been more of an anxiety, uncertainty, a sense of fear, and almost a resignation to whatever will come, along with heightened feelings of depression and loneliness... maybe a heightening of all these latent negative potentials, but all in all, no sense of anger per se... in fact, if something "big" is happening, I think anger is the last thing we need. We should focus on our own lives and psyches and personal responsibility/survival, but we should also recognize that every single HUMAN is in this boat together, and however you choose to look at it, we really are all part of the same Divine consciousness one way or another.

link   
I remember reading in 2003 about Aung San Su Kyi dying so I was startled to see her alive about 2-3 years ago. When I think about it it's possible that I misread that it was her husband who died. But according to Wikipedia he died in 1999.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
A lot of "non-ATSers" have been corroborating this feeling recently. Jesus Christ, even my PARENTS have said "There's something odd going on...."

And when it reaches the populace outside of the ATS...that's when you should start saying "Hey, maybe there is something going on."

Of course this isn't confined to ATS. Check the boards of websites that have been around longer than ATS, you'll get the same thing. No one is doubting these feelings or that they're real.

People have been getting the feeling that something strange is going on since.......well......I can't think of any point in documented history where humans haven't had that sort of feeling...

Something odd going on? Uh yeah. What is "normal?" This is Earth and space, chaos reigns. That is the norm, not the exception.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfools

Originally posted by djcloudy
Everyone seems to be pissed off but doesn't know what to do about it.

This is odd to me, because while I feel a "weirdness" and a sort of "slipping away" from reality, I feel no anger. I used to be a very angry individual but I transcended much (some) of that years ago. Of course I still have things that piss me off to no end (like going to the mall hehe) but I haven't felt much of that at all lately. If anything, it has been more of an anxiety, uncertainty, a sense of fear, and almost a resignation to whatever will come, along with heightened feelings of depression and loneliness... maybe a heightening of all these latent negative potentials, but all in all, no sense of anger per se... in fact, if something "big" is happening, I think anger is the last thing we need. We should focus on our own lives and psyches and personal responsibility/survival, but we should also recognize that every single HUMAN is in this boat together, and however you choose to look at it, we really are all part of the same Divine consciousness one way or another.

I absolutely agree, I think my anger is mostly based in my frustration over my current financial situation, and the Phoenix heat certainly doesn't help any!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yes absolutely, yesterday I felt that time went WAYYY too fast. In my perception of time yesterday I felt that from 3:00pm to 6:00 was nothing more than 30 minutes! Strange feeling indeed.

edit: typo

[edit on 8-7-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
WOW. This is so amazing to me. I have been feeling very similar to these people.

Everything started four nights ago. I went to lay down at around 11:00 like I always do. But as soon as I laid down I was completely overcome by fear. I started crying and soon felt like I was going to vomit. I didn't sleep at all that night. My boyfriend later told me I was having a panic attack. I'm 23 (today is my birthday) and I've never had a panic attack. Not only that, but before the first night of feeling that way, I never cared about anything that was about science, or politics, or things that I didn't even understand right away. I was pretty much only concerned with things that immediately concerned me and my family. I couldn't even pay attention when my boyfriend would talk about space and things like that. I failed US History and Earth Space Science in high school because it was so boring to me that I couldn't pay attention to anything said in class. I figured I was never going to space and history is over, so it had nothing to do with me. Even up till a week ago I was still telling my boyfriend I didn't care about space, as space is one of his favorite subjects to talk about.

But in the past four days, everything changed.

The first night I felt this way, I was so afraid, but I had no idea what I was afraid of. I knew this feeling was crazy, because how could I be afraid of nothing. But I couldn't bring myself to lay down. My boyfriend works at night, and I have two young children that were asleep, so I came out to the computer. My computer is in the corner of the room. And as I sat here, I don't know why but I had this urge, but I started to look up things about physics, starting with some really simple videos on youtube, that I guess were made for people like me who have no idea about the subject. From there I was subject hopping from physics to space to economic collapse and global warming and somehow I ended up doing serious research about world end scenarios. Which makes no sense, considering I didn't care about this for 22 years of my life. Now, I can't get enough of it. Needless to point out probably, but that's how I ended up here.

While I was sitting in my computer chair, I kept feeling like I wasn't alone, and that something was behind me. I kept looking back, knowing that it was crazy of me to do. I had cold sensations, and "wind sensations" that some others have described.

I'm still not sure about this-what I'm typing-but it's like someone or something wanted me to open my eyes to these things. I still can't explain the sudden interest. I don't know what to make of it.

I still haven't been able to sleep at night. The main feeling that I get is that someone needs to stay awake while my kids are asleep, or mainly that someone needs to be awake at all times. I'm assuming that whatever I'm afraid of is going to need quick action to escape? Or there's going to be some kind of warning? I'll only sleep when my boyfriend comes home from work and promises he'll stay awake. I get this strange energy at night as well.

In the past four days, I've pretty much realized that I knew nothing. It's like everything I knew, was wrong, or has changed.

I guess I'm just hoping this thread will provide enough stories for some kind of answers.

I'm probably going to go register now.

-Jess

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural
Yes absolutely, yesterday I felt that time went WAYYY too fast. In my time perception of time yesterday I felt that from 3:00pm to 6:00 was nothing more than 30 minutes! Strange feeling indeed.

Well, the 2012 time is also referred to by the Maya as the age of "No Time". I think all of our perceptions of time will go through great change in the years ahead. Maybe even timelessness
That would be interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Yeah being in Miami probably has something to do with it

Seriously though, I know EXACTLY what you mean. Same thing happens to me all the time. Say I'm in a stadium with THOUSANDS of people around, somehow I also get asked to help with something or directions to somewhere. I check my clothes to see if someone has stuck some "Ask me for help" sticker on me secretly or something, but I never find one.

We're all here for a reason. The goal is to find that reason, then find a way to be happy doing whatever it is you're supposed to be doing. After that, everything is basically cool. If you don't then I think you'll probably be more likely to get those feelings that something is wrong, something is out of place. Same if you know someone who has a gift and isn't using it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join