It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEggBut do you know why you would like to see them?

It's like I am one of them. I feel closely connected to aliens.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
I think I just figured out how and why our future selves could come back and visit US but we couldn't ever go ahead to visit THEM....

Because every cell in our body is replaced every seven years, it would in effect be a new and diffeent body.....

As long as we made sure we were at least 7 years ahead of ourseles, I can see that a visit could work, just not the other way around...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by mellisamouse]

Depends on if it is tied to your cells. Is the thing that makes you an integrated person just a figment of cellular functioning? Something that makes all your cells act as a cohesive whole regardless of continuous change? Or is is something else. Are you the projection of what your brain makes while it it functioning? Therefore what you are is not cellullar, but built upon a cellullar foundation?

I doubt there would ever really be a problem with you "meeting" yourself. The grandfather paradox is unnecessary.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
meatloaf is alive again too????

ok, there MUST be some time machine, where when these elite or rich die, they ask them to go back in time and get them so they can live loneger in this future of theirs or something, because this is rediculous, so many of them dying 2 and 3 times.....

That is the only explanation I can think of for this, like come on! Meatloaf is alive again too!?!?!?

I guess they weren't counting on a lot of us remaining undrugged, and healthy, I guess they though that everyone would be so drugged, and drunk that no one would be sure of themselves or have a reliable enough memory, but come on! I rember not only hearing dashboard light playing a ton, I also rember me and the karaoke host singing it in his honor.....

Good ting for karaoke or I might have been outta the loop on a lot of this stuff......good thing I have no television, or I might have been distracted by all of the media BS....... seriously!

Yep alive and well and making a special guest appearence on Monk this evening at ten o the clock on USA. In case u really want to be certain!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Then I suggest you call them telepathically. You may not yet be aware that you are telepathic. Try it.

If that fails, learn to meditate. During meditation, you make contact with all sorts of beings once you effectively learn to open up.

If you're already meditating and still haven't made contact, start looking inside to see what's blocking you. If you have pain during meditation, please do state that and we will work on fixing it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I just had a time slip today at my local Bojangles. After I ate my breakfast I went to the bathroom. I all most walked into the women's bathroom. I know for a fact the men's bathroom is on the right side of the hall and the women's is at the end of the hall. Well this time the women's is on the right side of the hall and the men's is at the end of the hall. I even asked when it was changed around and was told it has always been that way but I know it has not.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I just had a time slip today at my local Bojangles. After I ate my breakfast I went to the bathroom. I all most walked into the women's bathroom. I know for a fact the men's bathroom is on the right side of the hall and the women's is at the end of the hall. Well this time the women's is on the right side of the hall and the men's is at the end of the hall. I even asked when it was changed around and was told it has always been that way but I know it has not.

It's something really unexplainable. Parallel universes must really exist or otherwise everybody here is crazy (including myself). This cannot happen in a single universe without alternate timelines.
Parallel universes must and I repeat must exist for this to occur.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ok...I need someone who knows the laws of selective service, as far as I knew that there were no laws since the end of the wars in the seventies that mad men 18 to 25 sign up for the selective service, this was simply done away with right after Vietnam as far as I recall from history and such, as I am a woman I was never required to do this, so I may be mistaken and WIKI says it was re-established in nineteen eighty, but Anyway my pooint is they had an ad for the selective service on the radio today and how in some states you can't get a license unless you do sign up for the selective service. I want to know this because I have a son who will be eighteen in three years. Am I losing it? Does anyone know if there has been this law the last 30 years, and I am wrong, even if it has been a law I never ever heard an ad for this ever in the last thirty years!!!!

Enlighten me please someone.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
don't worry it's just something they hardly ever spoke about. I didn't know until one of my high school teachers told us everyone had to sign up once they hit 18.

and on another note: yesterday Carrot Top was dead. Today he's alive.

(on another note I've seen this commercial several times and carrot top was never in it. the dude ODed in florida... or so I thought)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My guess is that it has been there, but has not been enforced very much.

This is because they are doing a test of the draft system, which was announced two years ago.

Women are currently excepted from registering, as the draft system encompasses only drafting from combat troops which precludes women. However the laws for the draft changed in most first world nations several years ago, and specifically includeds women being drafted into service (18-26 in the USA).

[edit on 2009/9/28 by Aeons]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

So they just decided to do commercials for selective service now, I don't recall any announcement two years ago either? But Of course I am not always up on what's in the news so there ya go, on the other thing, yep could have sworn carrot top was as dead as a doornail like three years or more?

I remember seeing a similar commercial, but all teh parts were different people and carrottop looked fatter than he has ever been as I recall!!!!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

WHAT!?!?!??!??!

Are you sure???

that was SOOOOOOOOOOO done away with, are they just screwing with us or what????

that is absolutly, 100000000% common knowlege that people NEVER have to sign up for service.....if they changed that, and pretended as if it has been since the 80's they seriously have a flaw in changing things in the past, because obviuosly not all of our brains are going to soak in their bogus knew knowlege.......

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

hmmmmm just curious if people born SINCE they changed the past will rember it that way and those of us born BEFORE will remeber it the way it is for us........

Like there is a ton of OLD music, by queen, Van halen etc, (two of my faorites I have known every word my whole life) and now there are a few new songs here and there that the young people know, that AREN'T new apparently, and none of my generation even recognize......like the younger people knew all the words even, us older crowd, were like WTH??? (except a few) I looked on my record and the new songs were there, and the order of the songs on the albums were totally different...

On queens greates hits, they didn't even have "Bohemeum Rhapsody" (sp I know) which is the one song most of us bought the album for.

Go check your record etc......it ISN'T there!!!!!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

S^&% I really don't know I thought they did away with selective service ages ago too, so me and you must be from the place where it was done away with but we're alone I guess.

However in this timeline all my cars little nagging problems are now non existent, I must emphasise that I never got any work done to the thing but yet, it's stopped stalling and the blinker On the right used to blink really fast now blinks normal, I hope tomorrow the air is working again
, Well after all, maybe there's just some auto fairy fixing it while I am asleep...To be more descriptive, I had a stalling problem that is caused by the idle sensor which is a pain in the balls to get to, since you have to remove the tranny into pieces to get to it and then you gotta get a new senser and replace it, the sensor has NO WAY of straightenig out any way by itself it's impossible. Ask any mechanic.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Selective Service is "in this reality", and always has been for me, 100% mandatory (although it's never advertised anywhere. unless a school teacher tells you or you look at your state laws)

most state laws read something like this:

Except as otherwise provided in this title, it shall be the duty of every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, who, on the day or days fixed for the first or any subsequent registration, is between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, to present himself for and submit to registration at such time or times and place or places, and in such manner, as shall be determined by proclamation of the President and by rules and regulations prescribed hereunder. The provisions of this section shall not be applicable to any alien lawfully admitted to the United States as a nonimmigrant under section 101(a)(15) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended (66 Stat. 163; 8 U.S.C. 1101), for so long as he continues to maintain a lawful nonimmigrant status in the United States.

etc. etc. etc.

you can collect 500 bucks if you report someone who hasn't registered.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

(double post but I don't care)

no way I have that album too and I remember listening to it all the time. I'll have to look for it later.

for some reason the Vol I and II cd has it.

www.amazon.com...=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000000OBP&pf_rd_m=AT VPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1Y00HTBW0JJ1T2HJXQW6

heres a non. vol I vol II version that has it

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1254586045&sr=1-4

classic queen had it too

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1254586045&sr=1-10

I'll have to check which one I have.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I don't know, I guess I was wrong, oh well. Well any new news on this front anyone?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

I remember Meatloaf dying too. I also remember Jack Klugman dying several years ago but he is still alive. Apparently I'm not the only one who has this memory. answers.yahoo.com...

I agree with Jack Klugman, I thought he was dead till i read this tonite.
Could have sworn he died from cancer , but all I find now on him is
this
Health issues
A heavy smoker, Klugman was originally diagnosed with throat cancer in 1974. In 1989 he lost a vocal cord to cancer, but he continued to act on stage and on television. He survived the cancer, though the lost vocal cord has left Klugman with a raspy, scratchy voice.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by AngelInterceptor

yeah John Goodman is dead, but I never heard that Johnny Depp died. That would've sucked because only he could've ever played Sweeney Todd so well!!!! What is wierd is how prevailent this is. I could've sworn Bea Arthur died like 4 years ago, too.

John Goodman dead? NO he not.Was John Candy maybe you thinking of?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yobbi

No We know John Candy was dead long before John Goodman supposedly died, yet now John Goodman's alive again. His character died on the show Roseanne but yet that even happened years before his Actual death which was maybe between 1998-1999???? That's what I recall it was shortly after the divorce. But apparently not so on this timeline, too bad.

Why can't people like Curt Cobain be the ones we have dead one day and alive the next. It had to be Jack Klugman and John Goodman???

[edit on 5-10-2009 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Mabey just some of us remeber...weird, that is cool about your car being better, lol.....yeah John Goodman died and I was wayyyyy off with thast one, I thought he had a new movie, but instead he is gone.

One thing I absolutly know for CERTAIN, is that in some timelines i am super skinny, and some I am super fat, and in this timeline I am JUST right! lol....not kidding......that is one weird thing I noticed in some timelines I would be fat, and couldn't figure out for the life of me HOW or WHY, then in others O am skinny, yet eat more than in the fat ones...

I have about 5 different ones in my memory now, starting in 1989, then 1996, then 2001, then 2007, 2 times, 2008 basically skipped the whole year like it was parallell with 2009, and then a bunch on the last few months.

I do know a lot of the timeline "jumps" have corresponded with abductions or encounters, like right before 911 for example..

i also have gone from rich, to poor, to back to rich in a few of the "switches".....

I seem to rember the other timelines well in this one, where in other ones I am practically clueless and confused.....

yeah, sounds like I am whacked right nout with that pile of honesty I ust spewed out there!

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join