It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I remember Meatloaf dying too. I also remember Jack Klugman dying several years ago but he is still alive. Apparently I'm not the only one who has this memory. answers.yahoo.com...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by hardamber]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
double post removed.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by ldyserenity

I have a vague memory of it but found out some time ago that he isn't in fact among the departed so it was written off as ... well, you know. I'm trying to recall exactly when it was to have been. I would guess that it was 2005 or 2006, but I can't be sure now. However, Wikipedia says this:

Meat Loaf is said to have cheated death on numerous occasions, having crashed in a car which rolled over, been hit on the head with a shot put, and being struck by Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome. In October 2006, his private jet had to make an emergency landing at London's Stansted Airport after his plane's forward landing gear failed.

In my memory, he died of a heart attack. What killed him in your memory? I don't live in the States so I don't have the tv thing to remind me.

Actually in my memory he died as the result of a heart attack also, but what caused the heart attack was the airplane that had to make an emergancy landing, it was a crazy thing. Basically the emergancy landing lead to him panicking and having a heart attack. They even played all his songs on local radio station they played "by the dashboard light" like fifty times, I have always been a fan of his music, had many of his tapes and was into The Rocky Horror Picture Show big time in my twenties so I know that I would recall this vividly. I was not mistaken about who it was. I don't know but that wiki entry got me thinking...all thse near death things that happened to him, in some other reality probably did take him out. So maybe it's just our conciousness that picked up those times when he did die but just not in our reality. Maybe it was a subconcious bleed through?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I don't know...both our recollections are of a heart attack. That's a stretch. He did have the airplane event and at about that same time. I don't have a detailed recollection of it but the year was right so I think we can call it a true event. Don't be so quick to doubt, dear. We were in the same timeline at that point too, it seems. Kinda trippy, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I don't know...both our recollections are of a heart attack. That's a stretch. He did have the airplane event and at about that same time. I don't have a detailed recollection of it but the year was right so I think we can call it a true event. Don't be so quick to doubt, dear. We were in the same timeline at that point too, it seems. Kinda trippy, isn't it?

Kinda scary, too. But, I have been studying about the opening of the third eye, and I have partly been meditating and trying to open my third eye for about 6 years now and part of doing that s seeing all possible outcomes of all events, and not being able to distinguish which are from our timeline and which are from an alternate. But we could have had a temporal displacement also, I have no clue, but it's a lot scarier to think that that is what's happening at least to me.

Funny thing I would also like to share, I know a person whom has very awful memory recall...just using this as a control example, she has never had these problems that she thought someone was dead that isn't and vice versa, you'd think if it was a memory problem, she'd have it all the time, yet she doesn't. So I don't totally discount that we are having temporal displacement, I'd even go so far as to say that people with actual memory problems have no clue, because they will assimilate the new "Memory" far more easily than anyone who has very good recall. JMHO. But it does scare me to think what this means in the long run, has it always happened? Or is there reason it's happening now? These questions eat at my brain!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Then start meditating more. There is no reason these things should trouble you. The fact that they do means that you're holding onto untruths. There is no reason that all this stuff couldn't be just as real as the clock on the wall. It's just as "real". Everything is and nothing is. Isn't it all so very elegant?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Then start meditating more. There is no reason these things should trouble you. The fact that they do means that you're holding onto untruths. There is no reason that all this stuff couldn't be just as real as the clock on the wall. It's just as "real". Everything is and nothing is. Isn't it all so very elegant?

True that!!!! I guess I'm just afraid I'll wake up one day someplace foreign to me, with a whole new identity and a whole different life, if it happens in small ways it could happen in bigger ways, too. That's what is scary to me. I don't know how else to explain it.

There's more to this story, you see, I have one friend and She and I share certain memories and there are others included in the very same memories who will remember things totally different or have forgotten one of us, but not the other. She and I still have all the same recollections, but the other people are totally different in their recall. In fact one of our mutual friends knew me longer (I met him first) and he does not recall ever having known me, but knows her. That's a major difference, wouldn't you say? However it could just be that since I left that area and she pretty much stayed in town, that the memories faded, but I was the one they met through, I introduced them. That's the odd part here. It just could be memory failure, but I am not so sold on that theory myself.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Have more faith in your own perceptions and observations. Allow others the same. Allow freaky things that defy explanation to run through your life. They add spice. Don't try to find "a logical explanation for everything" because that's not how things work. Let the miracles happen. Your life will change so much that you may just find yourself in exactly the scenario you described above. How great would that be?! Don't let fear prevent the beauty of your life from happening. Meet your fears, embrace them, love them, and then let them go. They have no further relevance in your life from that point on. Experience everything fully, every second of every hour of every day. Breathe it. Be it. There will be more bizarre stuff than you can shake a stick at and it will give you joy you've never known. Every moment will be like Christmas morning. Free yourself. There is nothing to be afraid of. Nothing.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Yes, you're right, that's so true. But it could also be worse yet, though I don't know how they could be worse. I just hope that this kind of thing isn't just a fluke and that many things more will happen. It would be spice much needed spic, lol!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You give it its spin with your thoughts. You know that so give it a positive spin. Look, things change all the time. The only constant in the universe is change. You know that too. So spin the change to be in your favor. That doesn't mean to wish for oodles of money and fame and blah blah blah. Send out one thought to the universe: Love to all. Let that love gush out of you and fall back to Earth in a huge waterfall. See it being absorbed by Her and all of her inhabitants. Gush it out to the universe. Gush it out beyond what you even think might exist. That sentiment will come back to you in waves. Start it now and with every meditation. It only takes a second but it will have lasting and profound effects. Be the change you want to see.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You give it its spin with your thoughts. You know that so give it a positive spin. Look, things change all the time.

Where are the real time machines? If so many people thought about time machines, there should have been a real one by one.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Whose to say there isn't one and that may be exactly why time's getting screwy??? Maybe it's not on this timeline, but if John Titor was even 1/10th right even though he may have been a hoax, that still can screw with our timeline. That's a possibilty as well As the LHC never needing repair in another timeline, therefore it could be running making our time screwy. There's a bunch of possibilities, theories on this thread that have already been mentioned. One never knows everything that is possible, right?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Why do you look for things to be material? We are time machines. You are still firmly embedded in the material world, my friend. Please start exploring the inner you. All of time is there. Drop all fear, all materialism, all judgment, and go discover the world of your soul. You guys...you're all clearly interested in finding out the truth about events, about how things really work in the natural world, about how we've been misinformed and disinformed for a very long time. All of those answers reside within you. Pull back the veil. It is always possible but the structure of things at present is conducive to rapid understanding, if you dare to venture inward. What are you waiting for? You don't need to take any classes or read any books. It's free, it's easy, and once you manage to drop all fear, it promises a ride you've never had.

I'm not Christian. I have no interest in organized religion (other than to read their literature), but Jesus Christ is quoted as saying "I tell you with certainty, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you." Now, I don't like to use particularly Bible quotes to illustrate a point, but this is absolutely true. I'm just now beginning to see a lot of what I have specifically "ordered" actually happening. You can point your finger at things all day and wait for a miracle, but it won't happen until you have made certain discoveries about the actual nature of things. Once your eyes have been opened, you realize that Jesus' words are true in a very literal sense. So if you want time machines, grow your faith. Look inside. Spin your universe.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

True that!!!! I guess I'm just afraid I'll wake up one day someplace foreign to me, with a whole new identity and a whole different life, if it happens in small ways it could happen in bigger ways, too.

But if you did wake up as someone else you wouldn't even know it, so why be afraid?
Anyway I don't think that's even possible. I think *if* there are alternate versions of ourselves, they probably all have an intuition of the other selves' existence.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Well, another odd occurance today....

I am a karaoke fanatic, and was singing away today, then this song comes on..... "jelly head"...I was like "never heard of that one".....

song starts, still foreign.....I sing the entire song perfectly as if I have sang it 10,000 times....

Even songs I know VERY well it is hard to get right, but one I think I have never heard, to sing the whole thing like that, every note, every word, well, freaked the crapola outta me once I clued in. Then I watched the whole song...still SURE I have never heard of or heard it before.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies.
I also really want to see a real alien. I will just look deep inside me for that and pretend like the alien is already here.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Heheheh. Whatever works for you.
But do you know why you would like to see them? Work on finding that out and you may just get your wish along the way.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
meatloaf is alive again too????

ok, there MUST be some time machine, where when these elite or rich die, they ask them to go back in time and get them so they can live loneger in this future of theirs or something, because this is rediculous, so many of them dying 2 and 3 times.....

That is the only explanation I can think of for this, like come on! Meatloaf is alive again too!?!?!?

I guess they weren't counting on a lot of us remaining undrugged, and healthy, I guess they though that everyone would be so drugged, and drunk that no one would be sure of themselves or have a reliable enough memory, but come on! I rember not only hearing dashboard light playing a ton, I also rember me and the karaoke host singing it in his honor.....

Good ting for karaoke or I might have been outta the loop on a lot of this stuff......good thing I have no television, or I might have been distracted by all of the media BS....... seriously!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Don't remember Meatloaf dying - do remember seeing him live a couple o years ago - he didn't look healthy though....shame.

I remember being 13 or 14 years old and being flabberghasted when my dad told me that Bob Dylan was coming to my home town - was sure he was dead.

As for time-machines - they're up and running already - only able to transport subatomic particles but hey - messing with timelines, even on minute scales, must affect something; -

And then there's this guy

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think I just figured out how and why our future selves could come back and visit US but we couldn't ever go ahead to visit THEM....

Because every cell in our body is replaced every seven years, it would in effect be a new and diffeent body.....

As long as we made sure we were at least 7 years ahead of ourseles, I can see that a visit could work, just not the other way around...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by mellisamouse]

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join