It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Just now I looked at the time it was 1:21 yesterday was 2:22 Today earlier I wanted to post here because it said 7:21 on the computer and I told my daughter to get going or she'd miss the bus, well about 5 minutes after she left it said 7:13 on the computer????
I know I did not mistake 7:11 Or 7:01 for the time 7:21, no way, plus 7:01 plus 5 equals 7:07 7:11 plus 5 equals 7:16 not 7:13, I have my thoeries, but they're way out there. I got them after I had been playing the Sims 2 all day thinking about what if this is just a game we're addicted to, and what if the programs just getting a little screwed up or quit without saving so seemingly dead people are no longer dead? I know I said it was out there.
OkAY what's going on here? this didn't show as posted before?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

double post.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Huh - I saw a news article today about the 'new' "Keep F'ing that chicken" video - the one with the news anchor who says that.

I swear I saw that on Youtube 3 weeks ago and it was apparantly 'old' then.....things like this happen to me and it makes me think I'm weirding out.....I read alot of science magazines/journals and the same thing keeps happening - something that I thought was old news is suddenly new and exciting....

I figured it was just me noticing this.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Unfortunately threads like this tend to be a self fulfilling prophecy.
They attract the 'oh yes this happened to me' response. And because the people who it didn't happen to tend not to reply, this then gives the impression that it is a big phenomena. I'll swear if you post 'Did anyone else wake up with an itch on the end of their nose', you'll get a huge response from everyone who woke up with an itch.. Which will then be taken as proof that there is an itch thing going round.....
So in an effort to redress the balance and on behalf of countless others who are not experiencing anything untoward and at risk of being labelled a failure, I feel duty bound to declare that nothing has changed for me, I did not feel a shift in anything. Sorry!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That nagging feeling that time it's-self is changing is affecting millions of people worldwide. A visceral subconscious response to change. I think it is associated with a dimensional shift. It is my assertion that as our solar system approaches the galaxy's central axis the energy of all matter at the subatomic vibrates at a greater frequency and changes the physical expression that we as human are able to observe and our planet is also undergoing these changes as are all planets that circle our sun.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
Unfortunately threads like this tend to be a self fulfilling prophecy.
They attract the 'oh yes this happened to me' response.

Yes, that's true. I have had my share of "wierd" experiences, but in general I agree.
Some also come to just muck around, I would say. Their contributions take away from genuine experiences.
And this thread is also much too long, I think. There really *should* be a forum for this.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I woudn't doubt that you don't unicorn. I doubt most people do at all.

To be very clear, I never have this "feeling" of "change" or "something big."

Frankly, everthing is "big." At most I have the "feeling" I am going to get to see something important, or that I've identified something that is important but I just have to wait for it to happen. But that isn't a "feeling" like what people are describing here - that it is just because I'm very good at pattern analysis in politics and so I spot things that are developing. Anytime I think I see something "big" on the horizon it doesn't have anything to do with this phenomena at all.

Nor do I ever experience missing time, or the like. And frankly I believe that is a different phenomena.

Some things people would talk about - well most people actually - on a thread like this will be memory lapses, misremembering, or new age blarney. And that's the people trying to be good.

While I've always been interested in discussing this phenomena with people who can notice, or do notice it, the fact that it is a self-selecting group is a large problem with finding real people.

I have conjecture about the phenomena but a very limited pool of people to discuss it with. The pool gets ever smaller when you look for people who are willing to discuss it at all even if they've expereienced it, then to find the ones who aren't full of hookum.

My main interest in even discussing it, is that there is not enough time in this lifetime and the other person I know who has this happen to them, for me to get a good handle on what it is.

I have conjecture, but more information might help trace the outline - the distinct membrane boundary - of shifts. I can provide my conjecture, and my ability to see patterns in things, and some insight in people to give some criteria, and hope that it attracts someone with the mathematical bent to track it.

I am totally aware that most people would consider me to be slightly insane. And I embrace that a brain anamoly is entirely possible. I function pretty well for an insane person, but who says you couldn't?

I don't think most people would notice this phenomena even if they were shifting around in probabilities. There is probably only a small subset of people who would.

Most people if they shifted once or twice would just dismiss it. Even if it was something large. The human mind is capable of self-censoring, and internal correction to fit their environment. "Everything else says this, so this is what it is."

That the people who do notice probably have a few things in common in their personality - the most likely being that they have less likelihood to self-correction to their environment. Not that they are immune to it. Just perhaps a bit more likely to be willing to be wrong or crazy in front of the herd. That they may experience it more often, and therefore have more opportunity to note it.

I don't think everyone moves around either. Some threads of probability shift more often. It could be as simple as we are somehow related to some event(s), directly or indirectly, that are essential to the line of probablity without those events being fixed, and we are attached to these without necessarily being important in and of ourselves. Could be as simple as I am the g^15-grand-daughter of someone who did something that was essential, and that I'm the gr^5-grandmother of someone who punches the right person in the snout just at the perfect moment to spur them to do something essential.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pantheria

The problem is, we don't know if maybe people in all times had such a feeling. Maybe not, but we just don't know for sure.

Anyway, couldn't the feeling also derive from the fact that so many people are thinking in these terms now? I am almost sure a global consciousness does exist. And if it exists, then it could be affected by these lines of thought.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethereal Gargoyle

....So, let me get this straight (sorry if I sound slow
): this sighting didn't happen the FIRST time you drove or walked by the plot after your return (in 2004)? It just appeared overnight?...

If so, yes, that is extremely wierd.

And to answer your question, yes. To me, it happened virtually overnight. In that, it was mid way through my senior year, when I noticed the graves.

To all those who are not familiar with the area.

The Stop and Shop in Narragansett Rhode Island (when I was at URI) was the only good shopping center at the time. Meaning, I shopped there dozens and dozens of time in a year. I hardly ever went to Shaw's in Wakefield (neighboring town)...

And like I said, I even worked there for a year, and walked in said field numerous times, never seeing a grave (or dozens)... So yeah, "overnight" is a good way to describe it.

Still shocking when I think about it. Every time I drive down that way (I live in Providence) I check it out, and the graves are still there.

And still as shocking to see... If you ever saw them, you would understand why it's weird (they are very visible from the road).

In my opinion, there's no way I would have missed them for 3.5 school years... No way in hell (being a former Stop and Shop worker/ horror buff), I would have noticed them during my first year.

It still bugs me out..

[edit on 21-9-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Thanks, that's what I wanted to confirm.
No wonder the experience shocked you...

(Have you looked up the area on a satellite map? Is that plot/parking lot the one by Point Judith Road? If you look at it, you'll see a small plot inside, fenced off. I wonder is that it? Your graveyard, I mean. It doesn't make any difference - I am just curious.
)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethereal Gargoyle

Thanks, that's what I wanted to confirm.
No wonder the experience shocked you...

(Have you looked up the area on a satellite map? Is that plot/parking lot the one by Point Judith Road? If you look at it, you'll see a small plot inside, fenced off. I wonder is that it? Your graveyard, I mean. It doesn't make any difference - I am just curious.
)

Yep, that's the one. Here's a picture for everyone else. I painted on a yellow arrow pointing out the plot.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I know I did not mistake 7:11 Or 7:01 for the time 7:21, no way, plus 7:01 plus 5 equals 7:07 7:11 plus 5 equals 7:16 not 7:13, I have my thoeries, but they're way out there.

Same, like I locked myself out of the car the other day, had to wait for mum to finish work and bring roadside assist, so I'm on the phone to her, check the time & it days 4:29pm and shes like I finish at 4:30..I say cool i think its 4:30 now...she goes oh good blah blah....anyway get off the phone, wait a few min, check the time & it now reads 4:05...again i'm like, naw i must've misread it, but then I remember double checking the time to be sure it was 4:29 before I said anything bout it on the phone...so it felt weirder than the usual odd occurrences we all have from time to time.

XHellcatX
I swear I saw that on Youtube 3 weeks ago and it was apparantly 'old' then.....things like this happen to me and it makes me think I'm weirding out.....I read alot of science magazines/journals and the same thing keeps happening - something that I thought was old news is suddenly new and exciting....

also how about when you've suddenly started listening to music thats new to you but no one else, but then you turn on the TV or radio, etc and suddenly see a good dozen stories, reports, articles, interviews, etc regarding exactly the subject/item that you just became interested in yourself?

almost as if you define the trends for the rest of the world to follow....

unicorn1
And because the people who it didn't happen to tend not to reply, this then gives the impression that it is a big phenomena.

I hear ya, Its important to keep debates & discussions well balanced & unbiased and kudos to you for bringing some balance

I'll swear if you post 'Did anyone else wake up with an itch on the end of their nose', you'll get a huge response from everyone who woke up with an itch.. Which will then be taken as proof that there is an itch thing going round.....

don't swear, just do it. earn urself some bts points...

pantheria
[whole post]

Your theory is also shared by Brian T Collins & I'm toying with the idea but yeah if someone can explain why 'spiritual awakening' relates directly to a shift into the 'positive' half of the milky way's magnetic field, then it would make more sense. It does however explain the pole shift idea quite sufficiently.

Aeons
Nor do I ever experience missing time, or the like. And frankly I believe that is a different phenomena.

the different phenomena -which is? and different to 'this' phenomena- which is what?

Some things people would talk about - well most people actually - on a thread like this will be memory lapses, misremembering, or new age blarney. And that's the people trying to be good.

I'm not 'trying' to be anything.

I think the 'time' thing is someone playing silly buggers, so to speak.
anyone seen 'dark city' (1998)

anyway...BOOM! goes the dynamite....time to blow sum minds.
(arguements labeled - for, against & neutral)

(for)
The Earth's frequency or rate of vibration was thought to be constant. When NASA started measuring this in hertz it was at 7.8. Now it is at 11.2,has been measured as high as 14 and is speeding up.
On 12-22-2012 the sun will be in alignment with the galactic equator of the Milky Way Galaxy. This occurs once every 25,800 years. This was predicted millenia ago by the Mayans. This is also the date of the birth of Venus.

Concluded next post.....

[edit on 22/9/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

(for)
Is time speeding up, or is it in our brains? We hear it all the time. "Wow, It's March Already", "this week just flew by", "you grown up so fast", Etc. Lets take a close look at the variables, and get a little closer to the truth of the ongoing mystery. Some profrssional scientists conclude, as a person ages, time seems like it moves faster. This is a reasonable suggestion if there weren't other variables to consider. For instance: Have you noticed children are maturing at younger ages these days? light_001.jpg What once took a human body 18 years to accomplish, not takes 13. Children are living at MOM's house for alot longer now, than in previous years. Only a small percentage of 25 year olds of today live on their own. And if they do, the probably have roommates. Moneys tight, and times are hard.

(against)
I took the first two answers from "http://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae695.cfm" and confirmed the validity of the claimis by looking at their sources. I left the original answer down below for reference only because it is very misleading. The original answer was right only with one thing: the Earth is slowing down. The rest is just plain wrong. That 2012 conspiracy theory is a myth, a hoax, "une supercherie"; call it as you wish! Enjoy! hugopelland

(neutral-scientific)
What is the intensity and frequency of hurricanes in future ?

(for)
Scientists discovered many years ago that the earth gives off a pulse. This pulse or frequency which has been likened to a heartbeat has been stable at approximately 7.8 cycles per second for thousands of years. However, since around the year 1980 the earth’s heartbeat began to speed up. It has currently been measured at 12 cycles per second but the most incredible thing is some scientists believe the earth will actually stop rotating when this pulse reaches 13 cycles per second. When the earth stops rotating on its axis it is believed that it will remain still for around 3 days and then start spinning in the other direction.

(against)
comment on above found @ above:
shed-xiii said...
This looks to be a total crap. When you increase rate of earth's heartbeat from 7.2 HZ to 12 HZ, the biological systems would compress the scale of time, so you'll be more active and you'll have MORE time than originally, so objective time will get SLOWER.
The 7.2/7.5/8 heartbeat rate is related to inherent geometry of Earth and speed of light. That is - as speed makes it roughly 7.5 times around the globe per second. Both measures (speed of light and size of planet) are invariant, there's no easy way to taint either w/o disrupting lots of things (i.e. internet is mostly optical).
So, if this looks like BS, smells like BS, so maybe it IS a BS?

(neutral-scientific)
QotW - 08.11.03 - Does time go faster as you age?

(neutal-pseuodo science & zero point context)
Earth's frequency and zero time

So to summarise,
The earth is a musician, our galaxy an orchestra & the universe is forever playing a cosmic symphony for the gods.

Perhaps these changes we are experiencing, seeming so 'huge' to us, is just a quaver rest in a bar of cosmic music...concluding the passage of melody..the 'theme' of the piece...as we jump back & forth through time & evolution...somewhere in the super universe a collection of god applaud the performance...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

I know I did not mistake 7:11 Or 7:01 for the time 7:21, no way, plus 7:01 plus 5 equals 7:07 7:11 plus 5 equals 7:16 not 7:13, I have my thoeries, but they're way out there.

Same, like I locked myself out of the car the other day, had to wait for mum to finish work and bring roadside assist, so I'm on the phone to her, check the time & it days 4:29pm and shes like I finish at 4:30..I say cool i think its 4:30 now...she goes oh good blah blah....anyway get off the phone, wait a few min, check the time & it now reads 4:05...again i'm like, naw i must've misread it, but then I remember double checking the time to be sure it was 4:29 before I said anything bout it on the phone...so it felt weirder than the usual odd occurrences we all have from time to time.

XHellcatX

also how about when you've suddenly started listening to music thats new to you but no one else, but then you turn on the TV or radio, etc and suddenly see a good dozen stories, reports, articles, interviews, etc regarding exactly the subject/item that you just became interested in yourself?

That's called Baddermeinoff - tis different.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

That's what I thought.
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I've been getting this feeling too.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Does anyone else here remember The Artist Meatloaf dying? I specifically remember this, they even played Rocky Horror Picture Show on TNT or TBS in honor of him, but this week He's on Monk...I don't know what the heck is going on...Anybody know of this? Or am I insane in the membrane?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I have a vague memory of it but found out some time ago that he isn't in fact among the departed so it was written off as ... well, you know. I'm trying to recall exactly when it was to have been. I would guess that it was 2005 or 2006, but I can't be sure now. However, Wikipedia says this:

Meat Loaf is said to have cheated death on numerous occasions, having crashed in a car which rolled over, been hit on the head with a shot put, and being struck by Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome. In October 2006, his private jet had to make an emergency landing at London's Stansted Airport after his plane's forward landing gear failed.

In my memory, he died of a heart attack. What killed him in your memory? I don't live in the States so I don't have the tv thing to remind me.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Does anyone else here remember The Artist Meatloaf dying?

Yes! A long long time ago.
I just went and checked and saw he is *not* deceased.

Think: is there any artist we could have mistaken him for?
I am not that much into 20-century music, so I am not reliable. But I absolutely thought he was dead.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by ldyserenity

I would guess that it was 2005 or 2006, but I can't be sure now.

In my memory, he died of a heart attack. What killed him in your memory? I don't live in the States so I don't have the tv thing to remind me.

I "remeber" him dying much much earlier. And also from a heart attack.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join