It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

OMG! I remember that exactly! I was shocked to hear he had died, but only because he had ALREADY died.

And I KNOW Nelson Mandela died previously too...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Is any of this parallel universes/alternate timelines ever going to be printed in a textbook any time soon?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
wow, as for some well known couples in town.....there is ONE couple today I saw just got married, and last week they were both with DIFFERENT people ( like for the last 5 years or so) and didn't even KNOW each other.....they were in a totally different crowd ( he was a drunk in the last timeline, looks like a decent guy in this one) and she had a 5 year old with the other guy she was with, and now she has no child at all yet.....that stuff scares me, because I am not the only one who remembers.....but the couple seem to have no clue, (thank goodness) also all of the facebook pictures of her with the other guy are gone and the parties with the exchange students (wgich is how we met) and everything are gone......

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I sure would like to slip to a timeline where this is reality:
1. Time travel in a time machine is real.
2. Everyone practices Feng Shui.
3. There is an Independent party president in United States.
4. Government admitted aliens are real a long time ago (no more alien cover-up) and has no problem with people contacting and seeing aliens.
5. No more lies from the government.
6. No atomic bombs were ever made or discovered.
7. People were less afraid of the human body.
8. No media brainwashing.

Since this is a multi-dimensional universe where every possible scenario and outcome must happen, the universe with these descriptions already exists somewhere.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by sphinx551]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Well, I will be happy to join you in that plane once I figue out how to shift there........ I wonder if we can just "will it" but are too afraid to because of what we would loose here.....like, there would still be another "me" here in this dimension dealing with my crap anyways right?, so mabey if I go to the other one, things won't fall apart here.....mabey If I go HEAL in that dimension, then all of my counterparts connected to me can heal as well, and we can make ALL of the timelines better???

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Well, I will be happy to join you in that plane once I figue out how to shift there........ I wonder if we can just "will it" but are too afraid to because of what we would loose here.....

That's right. A lot of people are afraid but we can try to "will" the future/events for the better as a whole. Let's try. Abovetopsecreters, please keep thinking positively and try to think as much good and positive stuff you can. Remember, one change can make a big difference. The Secret and Parallel Universes go hand-in-hand, insuperable.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
2. Cigarettes, smoking and bad drugs are banned and non-existant.

Hey I like smoking cigarettes . If You say so add Alcohol (any type) , sugar , coffee , fast food , coke , fanta , sprite why bother lets just scratch all the soda, ...I can go on with the list for some time ..

Just because You think something is bad does not mean everybody has to stop it .. Because I am almost 100% sure that I will find at least a few things that are as much hazardous to Your health as cigs are to mine and we can see if you like to live without that

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sorry

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with wanting to live in a smoke free timeline...the smokers can live in the smoking timeline, no big deal.....nothing personal.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think the parallel universe thing is what is used to try and understand a phenomena, but is a limited metaphor that is limited due to the fact that people understand time as something which is linear.

Probabilities end all constantly. Significantly different probabilities would have quite a lot of substance and mass. The concept that these would just *poof* disappear without impact is ridiculous.

Most changes are going to exist, and then stop existing. But existence itself doesn't end.

Minor probabilities can probably exist momentarily, and then end without some impact that could be problematic. Insignificant choice, minor insignificant changes, can be accomodated without causing fault. Minor insignificant changes are not going to peel out into their own universes for every step you take.

Significant probabilities that go on to exist for a longer period of time - possibly being two or more potential outcomes of some event or choices that are important to the cohesiveness of the line of probibility it is apart of - these will have their own mass, shape, momentum, energy. All of that suddenly disappearing to favour another probability is not going to go quietly.

Time is not an unchangeable constant, going forward or backward - or sideways. Most events will not precipitate into the past. There is too much mass/momentum/inertia to move. How about a metaphor. Events are almost like a water bug landing on the water with waves precipitating everywhere. But instead of seeing that wave of change precipitate out along the surface in all directions, that change precipitates along the surface way further than it precipitates DOWN into the water, where the water has more mass. Down in the water is like time past. It has significantly more resistance. The resistance of an entire universe of mass and energy.

Pluck a string on your guitar, and the wave of the note only goes as far as where your finger stops it.

[edit on 2009/9/17 by Aeons]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have an idea. Everybody please think about a parallel universe/alternate timeline you want to slip/go to. If you think about it long and passionately enough, it will become reality. That is basically the Secret.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Because we have a bad times a coming. You'll see.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I have an idea. Everybody please think about a parallel universe/alternate timeline you want to slip/go to. If you think about it long and passionately enough, it will become reality. That is basically the Secret.

The Secret isn't the key to the Universe.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Being on a conspiracy forum, I could even call it DisInfo. Thinking about something does nothing, you must act. Thought is not act, if you tell people as such your giving way too much power to the people who do in fact act.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It is.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It is.

Not even close. I feel sorry that you think key of the universe can even be understood by your brain. The universe is a lot bigger than simply a human thinking positive. It's beyond your imagination, the key to everything can't be written in a book.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FouL-LiveR

It is.

Not even close. I feel sorry that you think key of the universe can even be understood by your brain. The universe is a lot bigger than simply a human thinking positive. It's beyond your imagination, the key to everything can't be written in a book.

Let's all close our eyes now and chant "bunnies and light and tree hugs....bunnies and light and tree hugs....A universe of bunnies and light and tree hugs...."

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Experience in College. And I am 100 percent Serious, still sticks out in my mind to this day.

For one school year ( Sophmore year, approximately November- July) I worked at a Stop and Shop in Narragansett Rhode Island.

I lived close by and would walk to work, or home on certain days. Exiting on pretty big plot of grass that sat next to the parking lot.

I would walk through the middle of the of the plot.

2 years later

My Senior year of College, still living in Narragansett (not working at Stop and Shop, but shopped there for food constantly while at URI), I remember driving one day past Stop and Shop, down the road that led to my former house. I looked at the Plot, and saw a small graveyard (a dozen to two dozen graves). I was shocked.

Here's the thing.

About 2-3 of my housemates, didn't remember seeing the Graves ever. One other person just noticed the graves (before our conversation) and again, didn't remember them being there before.

The rest remembered the graves.

So who knows. I walked through that field/ plot numerous times. Never walked on a tomb stone. Then bam, graves. This was circa 2003/2004 (when the graves appeared). And please note, they were aged, not new.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FouL-LiveRIt's beyond your imagination, the key to everything can't be written in a book.

What makes you so sure?

[edit on 18-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FouL-LiveR

It is.

I like how you claim to know that 'the secret' isn't the 'key to the universe' yet you also don't have any idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join