It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have a question though. Does everybody believe in parallel universes in this thread?
If the content in this thread is to be true, parallel universes must exist.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Let me put it this way: I tend to believe that all of time exists all at once.
This belief started as a spontaneous, intuitive insight, a long time ago (when I was a child), and the more I explore the subject, the more right it feels.

But I don't think "parallel universes"- or ANY one thing, for that matter - are necessarily the origin of such phenomena.
Consider, for example, the apparent fact that we perceive about 12 million bits (of information) per second, but only process around 20 bits/second - and that we may be suffering from "quantum amnesia", to boot.

Maybe such phenomena are the result of a temporarily increased - or just "warped" - ability of processing.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Well done.
That's one of my "hobbies", too.

Only, I think it's important to omit the "reversal" part. You see, I don't think there is a predetermined way of how a person "should" look at any given (adult) age, in the first place. The addition of the term "reversal" might be counterproductive because it reinforces the idea that there IS a certain age-related look.
But enough about semantics.

Appearance is LIGHT.
That is all it is.

'nuff said. ;-)

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

That is a logical theory. It is easier for me to comprehend than time going in a straight line which has never made sense to me.
My personal belief is that we have or are getting ready to enter the final 7 years of the age.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I know: there are way too many inconsistencies, experienced by very different people, throughout history,to really support the linear time theory.

As to the "end of times"... I hope you're right and that we are approaching the "fullness of time" (that is, if it turns out like I envisage it
).

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I've always imagined (though I'm not convinced that this is the case by any means - it's just a thought I frequently have) that the totality of the universe encompasses everything that has happened, could have happened, will happen, and could ever happen, simultaneously and statically, and that the "present" we experience is like a prism through which all of that is processed, condensed down to just one set of possibilities, whereas meanwhile in other "presents," different possibilities are being processed within that limited dimensional "circumference" for lack of a better term. If you "zoom out" of any limited dimensional circumference to see the whole, though, everything already exists, infinitely, labyrinthine, and fractal.

That's just a thought, though.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
I have a question though. Does everybody believe in parallel universes in this thread?
If the content in this thread is to be true, parallel universes must exist.

I don't believe parallel universes exist in this thread, but I think they are out there in the chicken-pecking world. I still can't believe Dick Cheney gave up power...or did he? Maybe he has all the power he needs from the shadows? That is the biggest shock to my system in relation to the time-line, why didn't Dick Cheney nuke an American city to stay in power?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

That's exactly how I believe it to be.
(Furthermore, as of today I believe I have located the precise spot inside my physical skull where "memory" is being created at the very moment of "reminiscing".
But more on that on some other occasion.)

That's just a thought, though.

Everything is "just" a THOUGHT.
And I am not just playing with words here.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Because he's an evil you-know-what like Donald R, so nuking is over far too quickly. They would rather mess with people slowly with flouride and aspartame and GMOs etc etc etc Dick is still behind the scenes of something sinister, IMO.

I believe in parallel universes too. I love some of the posts in this thread, it had become a favourite of mine.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

It's comforting to know I'm not totally alone in that, then. Thanks.

Yes, I too feel that our entire "reality" is just consciousness processing information about other consciousness. I could be wrong, of course. It's just weird to know I exist in a "reality" in which I can't technically even prove I exist. I mean come on. What is that? Lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I can think of one incident off the top of my head was the death Sadam Hussien it occurred in 2004 yet I am reading that it actually happened in 2006.

2006?? Really??
I thought it was earlier than that like.
It doesn't seem like just 3 years ago...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

2006?? Really??
I thought it was earlier than that like.
It doesn't seem like just 3 years ago...

I think Aliens are messing with timelines or LHC could be behind this too in some way?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I believe another timeline shift has happened. I heard on the news tonight that the head writer for the tv series M*A*S*H* died and they mentioned the famous final episode which they said aired in Feb, of '83, but I clearly remember watching it with my dad and crying back in '79 before my parents divorced and I moved away with my mom. Also I met Jamie Farr in Vancouver in '80 and sat beside him to eat lunch in a very deserted food fair in a mall I worked at then. He and I actually talked about that series and I told him how sad the final episode made me,..but according to our current timeline, Jamie was still three years away from that final episode...Anyone else remember the year they saw that episode??

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

No I know he's dead cause I saw the funeral on TV on that sunday but two days prior no metntion of his death nor that saturday...just the airing of the funeral. I had been watching the bay news 9 and channel 8 not even fox, I can expect it from fox but not channel 9 or 8. That's what was weird to me... no mention anytime leading up to the funeral!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by grey580

Like many of you, I too know something isn't right. The feeling of something "big" happening but not knowing what it is. I'm wondering if something DID happen and there was an intervention to back up time.
The weirdest thing I have experienced is this. Cell phone messages. When I talk to people they say "Didnt you get my message"? No I didn't. I check everthing in my phone memory, messages, incoming call record, voice mails etc. THEN out of nowhere comes a message dated over a week earlier as if it had been floating out in nowhere land . The messages people left were suddenly in my voicemail over a week late. BTW my phone works fine. Its only a problem with the time frame of voicemail messages. Has this happened to any of you????

I swear this happens to me at least twice a week and sometime later out of nowhere there's a voicemail from them it may be months later and I'll call asking what they wanted and they'll say"that's from weeks ago, remember when I asked you did you get my message?". however it could be a service issue as MetroPcs has been having these issues snce I have had their service three years now, also happens with text messages, too. But...IDK maybe it's not the service after all?????

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I was listening to Coast to Coast the other night, and the topic discussed during the first half of the show resonated with nearly everything mentioned in this thread so far - time shifts, parallel timelines, altered reality, time manipulation, dead people actually being alive and vice versa...so I uploaded it to Youtube to post here. On the show were first Whitley and Anne Strieber, and then were later joined by Starfire Tor.

The whole interview was interesting, but what I found really intriguing was the fact that some of the callers actually mentioned Ernest Borgnine and Nelson Mandela (just as in this thread) as once being dead and now are alive.

Below is the interview, I divided it into 7 parts (part 3 unfortunately includes the ad bread, so fast-forward to about 3:50).

Time Shifts
The 'Time Shift Living Dead' Phenomena

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3 (fast-forward to 3:50 to avoid the ad break)

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
excellent program! Thank you! So....according to this, does this mean that is THIS timeline nelson mandella IS alive????

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Apparently in this timeline, he's very much alive, though he died somewhere in the timeline and was 'brought back' via a reality shift that affected the collective memory of the change.

This kind of thing supposedly happens all the time on an individual basis, and either goes unnoticed or is forgotten. Many times these changes to reality are blamed on mental dysfunction and forgetfulness of the observer.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
excellent program! Thank you! So....according to this, does this mean that is THIS timeline nelson mandella IS alive????

Don't you people google...?
Any website would have confirmed that.
I am not trying to annoy anyone, I am really nice.

I was just wondering.
And memory can be *very* unreliable, you know. I remember hearing about a certain locally famous person's death on the radio who then turned out to be very much alive. When I tried really hard to remember what it was that I heard - this was one night before going to sleep, in my bed, I was already relaxed - it suddenly hit me that they never said that person was dead but were talking about another person who was a coworker (and ex love interest) of the "famous" one who I *thought* had died.
I had been a fuzzy minded listener....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Memeory o 10 friends going to karaoke last year looking for the Patrick Swayze song and songs from Ghost to honor his memory when he died at almost EXACTLY this time last year, and then 3 months later after a shift, but all 10 rembering is the type of things that wake people up.

Apparently HE just died again today as well, that is 2 times now for Patrick Swayze, and it was 3 times for Ed MacMahon.....

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join