It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mynameisjuan

If you think you're loony then you are definatley nnot alone...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This last thread has a lot of different stories like yours...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What's it called? SLi or Sliders? Now not just street lights, but florescent tube lights. For the first time, I had lights turn off on my arrival to the room, and turn back on as I left. Not as I passed a couple times underneath, but when I left the room after about 30 minutes.

Big things have been happening though, lots of changes. As if some of the people I work with are sensitive right now.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Interesting, I would love to hear this on the six o clock news, finally a reason to like the news again!!!! LOL!!!! Do you have any hypothesis If it could be caused by the LHC?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yes I do have a few. It could be the LHC but it is not on-line just yet. It could be something in the future and the effect is traveling back down the time line. Time its self could be waring out. IF you read the posts here on ATS you will see one thing real quick. It is affecting multiple realities which means what is causing this does not have to even be in this reality.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That is true it does not have to necassarily be caused in this reality. It could be an effect of another. I never even thought about that! I have noticed a lot of stuff on here about this sort of thing really, as well. However I haven't noticed anything recently it happened a couple of times and now it's gone?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

It comes and goes. I had a "small event" happen in the store just today.
Sorry for the one liner

[edit on 8/23/2009 by fixer1967]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH please tell me.

There haven't been many stories about this lately and I have enjoyed reading everyone's experiences.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wow! That's the word I would use. I have been having this feeling that something is off or different as well. I also have been having a creepy feeling that soon the world is going to be changed by a monumental occurance. I'm not sure if it is destruction or maybe other lifeforms finally reveal themselves or if God will just yell STOP! from heaven and everyone will just freeze and look skyward....and God reprimands humanity in a loud booming voice for squandering the earth and never figuring out how to co-exist peacefully. I could be way off base but it's just a feeling....

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Okay so I asked my Hubby when senator Kennedy died and he said two days ago, And I specifically know I was watching the news to find out what hurricane/ tropical storm Daniel was doing and there was never any mention of Sen. Kennedy dying?

I also saw the news the next day and no mention then either?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

A quick Google brought up many stories about him and his death, so I'm pretty sure he is dead.

What network were you watching? Maybe they got sick of talking about it already (I know I'm sick of hearing about it, but maybe that's just backlash from Michale Jackson' death).

All I know is the Summer of Death needs to hurry up and end already. Be it Celebrities/Politicians or random people that live in the same area as I do, there's WAY too much death going around. And it's not like it's Elderly/Sick people that are dieing, it's mainly a lot of Young/Semi-Young that are meeting their end.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I just realized what may/or may not be a CRAZT example of a time slip.

when I first got into conspiracy stuff in 2004-2005,
dissenters,CT`s and people who distrust the PTB were called
LEFT WING ,
and FOX news was the most EVIL station on the planet.
ok.......
but now(in the last year) I see that to be a dissenter or to speak out against PTB
is called
RIGHT WING
and
FOX news seems tp be FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHTS

Can anyone attempt to explain this

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I just realized what may/or may not be a CRAZY example of a time slip.

when I first got into conspiracy stuff in 2004-2005,
dissenters,CT`s and people who distrust the PTB were called
LEFT WING ,
and FOX news was the most EVIL station on the planet.
ok.......
but now(in the last year) I see that to be a dissenter or to speak out against PTB
is called
RIGHT WING
and
FOX news seems to be FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHTS

Can anyone attempt to explain this

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Maya432]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by mynameisjuan

If you think you're loony then you are definatley nnot alone...

This last thread has a lot of different stories like yours...

ur saying theres other loonies?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Timelines are really collapsing until there is one reality on December 21, 2012. Who knows if the reality splits off into more realities or not?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Nah, I don't think that's a time slip. I think it's just people can't make up their damn mind about who they want to listen to and trust.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvest00
I had something like this happen to me, although the change was incredibly bizarre.

A couple of years ago, I swear to you, William Daniels (the voice of KITT on Knight Rider) passed away of a heart attack. I remember it vividly. I read about it from multiple news sources (ain't it cool news, google news, AP). I remember seeing it on his IMDB profile as well, and thinking what a shame it was.

I went on believing he was dead for a couple of years... but then at some point, apparently, he came back to life—with no indication that he'd ever died! I actually searched several news archives for the stories, because I was so SURE he'd died. Anyway, it blew my mind... and I still don't understand it.

I realize I probably sound like a crackpot babbling about William Daniels, of all people, but if ever I experienced a timeline shift, it was then!

I've had that happen: I was certain that I'd read an obit on children's author Maurice Sendak several years ago, until I read an interview with him just last year. Oh, well, guess I was mistaken (but that name kinda stands out, huh?).

However, there's one case where I'm certain that an individual died one more time than is generally considered the norm.

One day I read an obituary for a voice actor who'd been the voice of Tony the Tiger. His name was a bit odd, but quite memorable: Thurl Ravenscroft.

This was around early-2001, while I was taking a computer repair course at an occupational center. The TA of the class, a guy named Mark, was quite a media junkie, very much into Sci-Fi/Fantasy & comic books, etc. and had a very droll sense of humor, like me.

I walk into class, and go over to Mark, and I say, as sincerely as I can: "Oh man, dude, I know you're gonna be sad to hear this, but... Thurl Ravenscroft died."
He looks at me for about 10 seconds with an almost totally straight face, except for that tiny bit of a smile that lets me know that he knows that I know that he doesn't know who the hell I'm talking about.

Then he very calmly asks, "Who's Thurl Ravenscroft?"

I almost burst out laughing, but I manage to reply, "He was the voice of Tony the Tiger!"
Then we both start laughing, not about the man having died, but because that was some pretty good deadpan comedy we'd just performed (Maybe 'cause we both managed to pronounce such a challenging name!).

But then, a few years later, in May 2005, I read Thurl Ravenscroft's obit... again!
(You can not confuse a name as distinctive as that!)
Gave me a sharp headache over my left eye when I read it, and had to go lie down.
I'd say that was a pretty good candidate for a "timeline shift".

[edit on 9/4/2009 by cljohnston108]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I definatly rember Tony the Tiger and Kit from Night rider dying a loooong time ago......

Also, Ed Macmahon, must have died 3 times now.....he IS dead this time right? He died a few days before Micheal Jackson and Ferrah Fawcett.....

Also, we definatly changed timelines ion the last few weeks again.....

Back to a much more pleasant one.

I was on a nerdy website before, forgot about it completely, and the last few weeks I have been getting replies from threads there, and I KNOW I haven't been on there for a loooooong time! also, a site called Yewie I am getting all these replies from that I hadn't been on ( IN MY memory in the timeline we just jumped out of) but now that we have swithced back over i totaLLY rember these sites I neer seemed to know exsisted in the other timeline....

Also, this timeline is less doom and gloom to me.....personally.....a bunch of others may be in panick mode, but I am personally pretty mellow and safe in this timeline...... wow......

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Like many of you, I too know something isn't right. The feeling of something "big" happening but not knowing what it is. I'm wondering if something DID happen and there was an intervention to back up time.
The weirdest thing I have experienced is this. Cell phone messages. When I talk to people they say "Didnt you get my message"? No I didn't. I check everthing in my phone memory, messages, incoming call record, voice mails etc. THEN out of nowhere comes a message dated over a week earlier as if it had been floating out in nowhere land . The messages people left were suddenly in my voicemail over a week late. BTW my phone works fine. Its only a problem with the time frame of voicemail messages. Has this happened to any of you????

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Also, Ed Macmahon, must have died 3 times now.....he IS dead this time right? He died a few days before Micheal Jackson and Ferrah Fawcett.....

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is dead this time.

At least, Google does tell me that he is indeed dead (which is what my memory tells me).

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This last shift to me really feels like we have gone back 10-15 years stress wise and intensity wise, if that makes sense???

Before the last shift I felt a month or so ago, things were so intense it felt like everyone was gonna snap......now it is pretty mellow again......kinda nice....

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join