It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I`ve seen these before but found them again recently, thought I`d share. Some interesting accounts of timeslips.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I like the video. I have noticed something. Other parts of the world are more willing to talk about such things than people here in the US are. Why is that?

Now I have a time slip or something to tell you about. I have worked at the same place since 1999. There was Bill and Jack working there when I started. Both had worked there for years. Bill fail and broke his hand and had to quit about 2 weeks after I started work. Jack go mad about something and quit about a month later. Ok now that was close to 10 years ago. Well Bill came back to work part time last week. We started to talk and that is not the way he remembers it at all. His version is that he was hired AFTER me and that I had worked there for years before he did. And that at the time that he fail and broke his hand I had been there for years (not 2 weeks). He says he never known a Jack to work there at all. Says that Jack must have been hire after he fail and had to quit. Now this is a small family business and every one that works but me grow up together. And Bill says he does not know of Jack or remember him working there. I did not press the matter. I let it go. Now you tell me what you think of this. It this a time slip or is he losing his mind or what. Time slips are a pain in the rear.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I don't know about timelines but I also feel uneasy and feel like things have changed or they're simply moving so fast that I can't process them.

I've also had strange dreams involving seeing "something" and intense fear and paralysis, sometimes suffocation, as if something is in the room, trying to scare the living crap out of me.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread yet (only the first ten pages) but a lot of the comments are geared around a global or universal shift. I just wanted to suggest that maybe the "shift" is of a personal nature.

Without going into too many details which are irrelevant to the conversation, I felt this constant shifting sensation for months and every day it was growing stronger. Turned out, it was someone I was meant to meet. On a lesser level, I've felt something similar when changes occurred at work (re-orgs). So it could be something like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Cool story, That was strange that he remembered things differently than you. Could be he's got alzheimers' but also could be a shift... one never knows.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I've also noticed a lot more deja vu and time just speeding up so much that I can't settle down and do much except work, sleep, etc.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
About that missing Russian ship, there are so many contradictory reports.

Some say it was found off Africa, some say it was found off France.

Old news return as latest news...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Apparently, in this Timeline, David Suzuki hasn't passesd away, so THAT is cool.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Apparently, in this Timeline, David Suzuki hasn't passesd away, so THAT is cool.

Who is that?

Okay, now I have a question for all those whom have experienced this...why is it so subtle, why is it never something really huge that has changed? How come some people seem to experience this seemingly alone, by other people involved with the same incident who have totally different recollection of the events?

I can't understand that. It can't really be timelines collapsing as everybody would experience the oddity, right? Or am I wrong? I really love this phenomena because Time/space/dimensions have always interested me.

Does anybody else get a tingly feeling in their head when they realize something has changed? I usually will get it sometimes even before the change occurs and I feel one coming on today...well felt it today. Anybody else get those?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Here is David Suzuki......we were all quite upset last year when he supposedly "passed away".....right around the same time as Bernie Mac.......it was sad

Nice to know he is back!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Okay, well that is someone I didn't know cause I never seen any of the nature doc's; I love nature but I like it up close and personal instead of someone else telling me about it. I do the exploration, I guess that's why I never heard about him at all.

Would be nice to have some answers to my other questions...especially since this bar up the street from me (maybe insignificant) got a sign somewhere around May according to me, and two weeks prior according to a neighbor and yet a whole month prior according to my HUBBY. But I looked toward that area(Always looking for the drunks to pull out in front of my vehicle) Because I am a cautious driver and can't afford a wreck so I KNOW I SHOULD have seen it if it was there for a full month before I finally did see it. This is the wierdest, but certainly not the only event I have experienced that can be classified as a time slip/ shift whatever.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

In all honesty, I haven't an idea. I haven't experienced what I would call a huge event, but it was enough to make me believe in Time Line changes/Slips (not that I didn't before). It would make sense that it would be something that EVERYONE would experience, but it doesn't seem to be that way. Maybe that show on ABC in the fall (I think it's called "Flash Forward") will give us some answers (I doubt it, but you never know).

Does anybody else get a tingly feeling in their head when they realize something has changed? I usually will get it sometimes even before the change occurs and I feel one coming on today...well felt it today. Anybody else get those?

I think I have before, but I have "weird" feelings in my head most of the time. They usually climax in a terrible headache. I'll try to pay more attention to it from now on, normally I didn't even think about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6

In all honesty, I haven't an idea. I haven't experienced what I would call a huge event, but it was enough to make me believe in Time Line changes/Slips (not that I didn't before). It would make sense that it would be something that EVERYONE would experience, but it doesn't seem to be that way. Maybe that show on ABC in the fall (I think it's called "Flash Forward") will give us some answers (I doubt it, but you never know).

I think I have before, but I have "weird" feelings in my head most of the time. They usually climax in a terrible headache. I'll try to pay more attention to it from now on, normally I didn't even think about it.

I get no headaches with mine.

Never heard of flash forward, sounds interesting though.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I love this thread. Here's my story, from long ago:

I was in college, a sophomore. I lived with my best friend and her boyfriend. That was the only year I lived with them. I have vivid memories of bringing my dog at some point in the year and then taking the dog with me as I moved out. A friend had come to take me, and the dog rode in the back of the pickup. Just absolutely clear.

I also have a memory of that dog dying. In my sophomore year at Christmas. I remember returning to campus, coming in the trailer and telling my girlfriend's boyfriend that it had been a terrible Christmas because my dog had died.

Years later, my mother and I were talking and we stumbled across the fact that the dog couldn't have died my sophomore year because I brought him home with me after the year was over. I lived in a rented room my junior year that couldn't have dogs, so I couldn't have mixed it up. But for various unmistakable family markers, he ALSO apparently died in the middle of my sophomore year.

I don't know how that links into all this other stuff, but it's stumped me forever. How can you have two separate different timelines going in your own head?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by casaloma

Wow!!!! That's crazy wierd!!!

I love stories like this...I could read em all day!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Jus grab a pillow and go back to bed

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Okay, now I have a question for all those whom have experienced this...why is it so subtle, why is it never something really huge that has changed? How come some people seem to experience this seemingly alone, by other people involved with the same incident who have totally different recollection of the events?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by ldyserenity]

I think what is causing this is damage to the time stream. Now as to what caused the damage I do not know. But the damage started out small andas it grows the time slips happen more and more. They grow in scale as well. So they will not stay subtle forever. They will be a time when they are so big they make the 6 O'clock news.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I notice the 'something is different' vibe, and have been getting dull sensations in my forehead, mild headaches, and noticing synchronicity.

I would write more, but I just don't want to be seen as looney. lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mynameisjuan

If it truly is about what you also mentioned in your post, then you wouldn't seem like a loony. At least not in this thread, or to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
I notice the 'something is different' vibe, and have been getting dull sensations in my forehead, mild headaches, and noticing synchronicity.

I would write more, but I just don't want to be seen as looney. lol.

You would be suprised what wouldn'tbe seen as looney these days, and how many people may share your experiences.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join