It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I was eating at an Ethiopian food place today, the suddenly and unexpectedly i got an overwhelming feeling.

kinda like a mix between depression, surprise, anxiety, and confusion.

I dont know it felt very strange, i just couldnt phase it out.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Amazing this whole thing is.
I enjoyed it when it was new and still do. It's bookmarked!

As for the Cronkite death. Yup I distinctly remember it too. The first thing I thought of today was this thread where many people acknowledged Cronkite already being dead and quite a few mentioned Nelson Mandela, too. This is where it gets really HAIRY!

The funny thing is that CNN has a headline today, on the same day as Cronkite's death. There are no coincidences some will say. "Mandela turns 91, struggles against aging" www.cnn.com...

We're in a land of twisted time! There's no doubt about that now.

Now I'm thinking something really happened with the Large Hadron Collider.
Maybe we ended up in a dimension where the collider DIDN'T form a black hole or some other insane reaction.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I've had that happen to me before, and it freaks me out. It's one of those things you can't really describe, but it still just shakes you up so much you can't ignore it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Wow that truly is trippy. to have the mandela thing on the same day. It's so Odd. I think that maybe these things have happened for a long time, just I am noticing now because I am on ATS.

But, I seriously don't know about any connection to the LHC. It could be though. I won't rule out the possibility. There are many other possibilities too, like false memory technology, time travel technology, poisons being released into the atmosphere via chem trails makin us all go a little crazy. Who really knows?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
1. There's no such thing as a 'timeline'

2. A line is 2 dimensional. Time is 3 dimensional, at least.

3. Time changes constantly. (oxymoron?) Every thought, every action, every sub-atomic particle changes the time/space continuum.

weeeeeee

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
1. There's no such thing as a 'timeline'

2. A line is 2 dimensional. Time is 3 dimensional, at least.

3. Time changes constantly. (oxymoron?) Every thought, every action, every sub-atomic particle changes the time/space continuum.

weeeeeee

That may be so but the term has been used in the past and is a simple (however inaccurate) model used in the first post. all he is saying is that there are things in the past that have changed. Thus a timeline that doesn't travel forward into the future but only backwards to known events. Yes things change constantly as we move foward in time, But events ared "supposed" to repeat themselves or change in the past. so perhaps a more accurate term is "alternate reality" or "tampered reality" instead of "alternate timeline"

@ldyserenity: Yes I could swear that Walter Cronkite has died twice prior to yesterday. the most recent "death" was a few weeks-months ago... dunno if anyone else remembers.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

The hardest things with those deaths is that I know I am also psychic. I woke up the day that Princess Di died and said "I dreamt that Princess Di died" to my Boyfreind and he said "she did, last night at such and such a time" And I was dreaming it at the time she died,( I know cause I woke up during the dream like halfway through and saw the clock) so it was not being aired on the news yet, but sure enough(I had to see for myself) I turned on the news and there it was being aired on the 6 am news. So I tend to get this alot even if they aren't dead yet. I knew Micheal Jackson was going to be all over the news again this month, however this time in this case I had no idea it was going to be his death. So I maybe just having psychic flashes, too, but really what is a psychic flash/vision if not peering beyond the veil that seperates realities anyway? So could be a combination. It really throws me off sometimes, cause I am not sure if I see coming events or if time has actually been screwed with.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

hm I too have had such dreams. Also I have a distinct memory of listening to Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel (a song I have only recently started listening to) using the winamp toolbar (something I only recently started using) over and over and over again till it nearly drove me mad while I worked on something important.

needless to say the song is starting to drive me mad and I am working on something pretty important. The strange thing is the memory is so distant... like it happened a long time ago or in a dream.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aron1138

hm I too have had such dreams. Also I have a distinct memory of listening to Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel (a song I have only recently started listening to) using the winamp toolbar (something I only recently started using) over and over and over again till it nearly drove me mad while I worked on something important.

needless to say the song is starting to drive me mad and I am working on something pretty important. The strange thing is the memory is so distant... like it happened a long time ago or in a dream.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Aron1138]

What was so important that you were working on? I just ask because I had a similair "encounter" on June 16th-19th while I was working on something important. I would describe it as "being used to distract yourself from concentrating on your work". I feel silly if I call it "I was forced to observe my body doing things that are harmful for my work but I cannot do anything about it". It sounds silly but I swear I killed 2 wonderful harddrives that way and had to setup my computer completely new.

Your story sounded so similair to mine - just for you it is a distant memory you say. Or is it a fresh memory and you just try to convince yourself it must have been an illusion (well I tried that for some days but I am just too true to myself sometimes)?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStandingMan

Originally posted by fishneedh2o
According to my map it is on the right. (Being that Antartica is on the bottom)

Yes, it's now on the right (or precisely southeast of Australia), but what if I told you that I remember how New Zealand was located west or northwest of Perth in Australia, in other words, on the left side of Australia (in the ocean where you can see only blue water now).

I don't know exactly how long I have been holding this vivid picture of New Zealand on the left side of Australia, but it’s just one of those bothering memories from my past along with movies and TV series.

I remember that at the time of the Lords of the Rings movies (2001-2003) I was interested in New Zealand as I wanted to explore that beautiful country where it was filmed. I remember studying the map of New Zealand at that time but in my mind I can only see it located west of Perth, almost side by side with Australia and I have no memories of NZ on the opposite side.

So, you can just imagine how shocked I was when I found out some time ago that NZ was out of place.
But now when I am familiar with the idea of changing timelines I am not so confused anymore.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by LastStandingMan]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by LastStandingMan]

You are not alone in thinking that NZ was located there. I've ALWAYS remembered it being there, and until i saw it mentioned in this thread as being to the SE of Aus, I STILL thought so. I even had to look at a world map to verify it.

But I remember being in school, looking at the huge map we had on the wall, and right there was NZ, to the NW of australia.

I paid close attention to it because australia and NZ have always fascinated me (I even wrote a novel BASED in NZ and researched it a LOT). Now explain that to me, seriously, how I could have researched a book, looked at maps constantly of the country, watched films, etc of it to research, and have always KNOWN it was to the NW of australia... and yet now it's to the right?

This is just dumbfounding me. Seriously. What the hell.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

I prefer not to comment on what I was working on, but my experience is entirely different from yours. What I am saying is After listening to the song twice I had a flashback (er foward?) of listening to the song till it drove me mad and encountering problems with my work. It was like I had already lived that part of my life and I was remembering it from like 10 years ago.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I had a strange experience today.

I was with a friend who insisted on going through the McDonald's drive-thru (yuck) to get herself some nuggets.

As we were going through the parking lot, I heard the song Buffalo Soldier", by Bob Marley playing on the truck radio. It played while we went through the drive-thru.

Then as we pulled around the Mcdonalds, the song started playing again after a brief commercial. I said "They just played this song when we went through the drive-thru!"

My friend replied, "Ummm, we haven't gone through the drive-thru yet".

It was very odd. Kinda freaked me out for the rest of the day.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by helpmefindtheway
I had a strange experience today.

I was with a friend who insisted on going through the McDonald's drive-thru (yuck) to get herself some nuggets.

As we were going through the parking lot, I heard the song Buffalo Soldier", by Bob Marley playing on the truck radio. It played while we went through the drive-thru.

Then as we pulled around the Mcdonalds, the song started playing again after a brief commercial. I said "They just played this song when we went through the drive-thru!"

My friend replied, "Ummm, we haven't gone through the drive-thru yet".

It was very odd. Kinda freaked me out for the rest of the day.

Holy crow!!!! I would've s**** my pants, that's too wierd, and that you only experienced this and not your friend. Truly bizarre! I just wish I could have a story like that to tell.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I can tell you that I have not felt the same since.

I've had tiny things happen in the past, but that's a first for me that felt profound. No guessing, i wasn't imagining it.

I guess meditating pays off, if that kind of experience is a payoff, though I see not how.

Definitely got to me!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've had this happen to me but in a subtle way. I would be reading from a book and everything I had read turns to something entirely different. One minute the words would read something like, "And they followed him to the end" to "And they walked with him in the beginning". It was if some shift had taken place but it is so subtle. It's as if we are not controlling our own consciousness.

Something very strange is happening.

Let me tell you something else strange that happened. I went to an online E-retailer to see about buying parts for an upgrade to my PC. The total part came to $333.00. I was seeing 333 the day before. I was not sure if I should buy the parts because I saw this. I even asked my son if I should go ahead and buy the upgrade. He says yes and it's been awhile, my pc needed the upgrade.

After getting the parts and putting it all together, I installed a fresh copy of XP on it. After it finished the clock at the bottom read, 3:33 p.m. I about sh*t in my pants. I could not believe this man. I don't know what is going on but it's beyond belief.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I met someone the other day that had a time slip or something. They did not know that Michael Jackson was dead. I was afraid to tell them any different for fear that it was me that had time slipped. They were talking about him as if he was still alive. Taking about an upcoming Michael Jackson concert. They way they were talking about him was a little odd to say the least. I was so freaked out by it I had to go online and recheck it for my self. If the net had shown him still alive I would had messed my pants to say the least

[edit on 8/1/2009 by fixer1967]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I met someone the other day that had a time slip or something. They did not know that Michael Jackson was dead. I was afraid to tell them any different for fear that it was me that had time slipped. They were talking about him as if he was still alive. Taking about an upcoming Michael Jackson concert. They way they were talking about him was a little odd to say the least. I was so freaked out by it I had to go online and recheck it for my self. If the net had shown him still alive I would had messed my pants to say the least

[edit on 8/1/2009 by fixer1967]

I think someone was probably just misinformed, there was a concert to take place sometime in the future, but his death stopped that Idea. I think the person just didn't know. MAybe they lived under a rock?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I had the strangest feeling today. I woke up this morning. And the first thing that came to my mind was that something was different. Like there was a change in the timeline and when I awoke I felt the change.

I don't know if it was just a dream or remnant of a dream of something. But upon waking I just felt like something was different. Something changed. It's not like it's a hard concrete feeling. Just a nagging suspision that won't go away.

Anyone else feel this way?

This must be the change Obama was talking about

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I wished you could have heard them. They were talking about buying tickets and taking time off from work. This happened at a Hot Spot gas station. People were looking at them like thy had lost their mind. Either they were a victim of time slip or they had in fact lost their mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Whoa poor suckers...maybe you should've bought them a beer and said "welcome to my timeline, buckle in it's going to be a bumpy riiiiidddeee!!!!" On second thought for something like this I'd recommend Jack Daniels Whiskey. They just don't even know. WOW!!!!!

Edit for spelling, darn darkness sheesh!

[edit on 1-8-2009 by ldyserenity]

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join