It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
yes but that came from an alternate news source. My parents thought he was dead too but they don't go roaming around the internet picking up stories like that.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
OK wtf just happened??? I went to page 56 and just read someone's reply about their parents not getting on the net so that couldn't have been what happened in his case. Anyhow did someone else take it off a MOD or did the POSTER? Now there's no post OR page 56 maybe a computer glitch???? I'll try to see if it pops up again or never returns. If it doesn't return and A MOD didn't take it off, nor the poster, I am gonna be singing the twilight zone theme!

Ok now the post is there again.

Anyway so the answer to you ^ poster above mine, is sometimes the news will have a blurb about an internet rumor and If someone has it on and isn't really paying attention to every word, it could end up that they thought they heard such and such died but not about it being a hoax. Just my two cents, however, that doesn't mean you're wrong, either, maybe timelines did merge and just in yours, that person did die. I really beleive this is in fact occuring.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well I had a super weird time glitch / ATS deja vu just a little while ago. I was reading a thread that I was positive had gone up a few days ago. I then noticed dates of comments I had previously read were dated for today. WTH????? I was really freaked out because I know I read that thread before. I even remember having the same
reaction to it.

Always something lately!

MMP

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I was thinking about this just last month. I brought the topic up with my girlfriend and as luck would have it, Michael J. Fox appeared on TV. I told her that "the time I'm from" Michael J. Fox died in early 2000. There were a few other major mainstream differences, but I can't seem to recall them off the top of my head.

On a smaller scale I think it's interesting some one mentioned missing music and stuff like that. When I was a teenager I remember seeing this amazing art collection on the channel Trio titled The Life of Joshua or something like that. An artist created a dummy that reflected the self image of a typical American male, placed it in social situations and took photos. I have searched for years trying to find that collection but it literally doesn't exist (at least online). Also, in high school a couple of my friends I used to play this DJ Mixer game on shockwave.com that allowed you to remix a couple different Moby songs. I have searched and searched but can't find it anywhere, and my friends don't recall it.

This is a very interesting thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MMP

Wow isn't that something. The way you phrased it was kind of off the cuff, huh? That's weird, but kind of cool too. I love this thread, too!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
yeah, this has always been one of my favorite threads. Has anyone noticed time skips recently? I keep loosing time almost 30 minutes at a time.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
A thread similar to this was one also exists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I know the feeling, it's like when you're awake, something is different, something is missing, something just feels out of place. The world seems different, the reality altered, the setting changed, you try to figure it out, but you can't. You look around at your surroundings, wondering if this is all a dream. You soon come to realize that something REALLY did change in this reality, and that you are NOT dreaming, but you may never know what has changed in the first place.

At least, that's how it feels to me.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I followed the links and some guy said "at least Mr. Rogers is still alive" No one begged to differ! that was posted in 2005 and according to all my sources he died in 2003. That's really weird because I remember talking to my friends about his death in this current town. I have only lived in this town since some time around late 2004 early 2005.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

I was about to freak, because I remember him dieing in the early 2000s. I checked Wiki and he did die in 2003.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

I could not have said it better myself, this is exactly how I felt a few times . You wake up or should I say suddenly realize (as it does not have to be aafter a nights sleep , it can happen any minute) that something is wrong . You dont know what it is or why You feel like this but you know something is not right .

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ok, I have to say that I saw what many people were saying and thought everyone was nuts...Then Jack Palance came up....He died shortly after City Slickers 2 was filmed....his bio clearly says he didnt. Does anyone else remember this?? City Slickers 2 was in 1994...his bio says he lived until 2006...WHAT!?!?!?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
.......and no I'm NOT getting this confused with his charactor dying in City Slickers 2....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There's a clip on AOL this morning about the reporter saying Betty White was dead and buried in the same cemetary that Michael Jackson is going to be buried in. I think he clearly meant to say Betty Davis, but nevertheless makes you think

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
There's a clip on AOL this morning about the reporter saying Betty White was dead and buried in the same cemetary that Michael Jackson is going to be buried in. I think he clearly meant to say Betty Davis, but nevertheless makes you think

Looks like the news reporters are having time slips problems of there own. Interesting. Was this just a mixed reporter or what?

dailyblabber.ivillage.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Going through the episodes of "Dead Like Me" lately on Hulu and came across an episode that the one scene I know was in it just a year ago when it aired on SyFy(wth they changed it to that?) anyway, the scene was no longer in there. I can't understand why there'd be a missing scene, I can see why there'd be added scenes or dialogue as there were, mainly because they were aired daytime and they couldn't show certain things then, so they cut it, But to have a missing scene(well actually the scene was the same missing dialogue that was in this episode I saw). Does anyone else here watch this show or watched it when it was originally aired? Have you noticed changed/ missing dialogue and/or scenes?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
since it looks like you are relatively new to this thread I'll refer you to this page www.abovetopsecret.com... and the next few pages tend to discuss movies, books, and the world map looking different.

and I know it's quite the read but I also recommend that you try to sort through the majority of the thread as there are things you might relate to.

(plus "new" posts tend to appear in certain parts of the thread)

EDIT: wait a minute? wasn't Billy Meier dead? I remember thinking that "now he can never admit his hoax"

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aron1138
since it looks like you are relatively new to this thread I'll refer you to this page www.abovetopsecret.com... and the next few pages tend to discuss movies, books, and the world map looking different.

and I know it's quite the read but I also recommend that you try to sort through the majority of the thread as there are things you might relate to.

(plus "new" posts tend to appear in certain parts of the thread)

EDIT: wait a minute? wasn't Billy Meier dead? I remember thinking that "now he can never admit his hoax"

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Aron1138]

Thanks for the link. I have been pretty much thru all these threads about shifting changing timelines, etc. But thanks anyway. I don't really know if Billy Maier is dead? Doesn't he do that show on comedy central?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

(about to get far off topic here)

no he's a well known UFO hoaxer one of his photographs: www.steelmarkonline.com...

was used to make the "I want to believe" poster from Fox Mulder's office (from The X-Files)

www.popartuk.com...

basicially he said that beautiful men and women came out of flying saucers called pleiadian beamships. Their only differences from humans were their cheezy 70s costumes, plastic ray guns wrapped in aluminum foil, long earlobes, and 6 fingers (of course his actual photograph of a pleiadian reveals only 5). He took photographs of models out of a magazine claiming them to be pledian women. He also took a picture of a Pterodactyl drawing in a book and claimed he had been back in time. He still claims all of this is true and to this date has a large cult following.

he was like the 70s version of George Adamski... then again you don't know about him either....

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

Oh okay, lol. Yeah I don't know about them because I am not really into the whole ET thing, I mean I watch UFO hunters but I am just not that particularly gung ho about it. The way I feel about those things is 1) They're Hoaxes or 2) they're government projects. Anyway lol, I have to say that when you were describing the Plaedian(sp?) thing I flashed back to MIB 2 when they show that cheesy film about the light being kept on Earth to protect it. LOL!!! Don't know if you're familiar with the movies Men In Black? Anyway, thanks for the clarification!

Also I don't know if I had a psychic slip or time line collapse because I could swear Walter Cronkite had died oh maybe a few weeks to a month ago? Yet, today I saw that he has died today, wtf?

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join