It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelInterceptor

yeah John Goodman is dead, but I never heard that Johnny Depp died. That would've sucked because only he could've ever played Sweeney Todd so well!!!! What is wierd is how prevailent this is. I could've sworn Bea Arthur died like 4 years ago, too.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here's another time shift in the making, maybe we should keep tabs on this in case it turns out not to be true, and then people swear it's true later...

Michael Jackson suffers heart attack and dies: TMZ

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

You should probably add Farrah Facwettt to that also.

I'm not as shocked about Farrah, but Michael....holy hell.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have had this feeling before but it was typically due to a dream and would go away over a period of time.

But a somewhat similiar feeling I've been having lately that I haven't been able to shake is that time is just so slow.
To me for some reason, an hour feels like two hours and it feels like the clock never moves which is most likely due to the psychological aspect of me feeling as if time is passing by slower and the feeling of time being slower is probably due to something in my daily patterns messing up my eternal clock or something, but it still feels as if everything is just dragging out.

I think everyone has these "glitches" once in awhile, and it is most likely due to a shift in something going on in your person from diet to sleep to general health and emotional state.

Something I wonder is if there has ever been a mass event like this not just a one person event but reports from many people who have experienced some kind of lapse in time or reality, would be interesting.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Here's another time shift in the making, maybe we should keep tabs on this in case it turns out not to be true, and then people swear it's true later...

Michael Jackson suffers heart attack and dies: TMZ

HAHA good looking out. However, how about all the celebrities with which it hasn't happened...for instance there's Curt Cobain, Princess Dianna, tupac, and Ronald Reagan...there never was any conflicting memories with those celebrities and I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
yeah John Goodman is dead, but I never heard that Johnny Depp died. That would've sucked because only he could've ever played Sweeney Todd so well!!!!

I remember it as happening a few years after River Pheonix, me and my girlfriends in school where quite crushed, as we considered them both to be hotties.

It's weird, because I remember it so well, and yet he's obviously still alive.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Wow that's truly wierd... I too would've been crushed...he's great looking and a superb actor! Two lines.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I remember it as happening a few years after River Pheonix, me and my girlfriends in school where quite crushed, as we considered them both to be hotties.

No wonder, Depp acted in "Dead Man" by Jim Jarmush

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I could almost write a book now on all the timeline shifts in the last 5 years or so.... so many celebreties, dead then not dead..missing music, new music from older artist that is totally popular with some but some have never heard of etc..... I have felt all of these shifts....the last shift a few weeks ago a lot felt to, but it was all on another board..

So many are so obvious too that even conspiracy theorists etc have talked about the weirdness....

Like Patric Swayze Dying and then not Dying...Terrence Mckenna being alive until 2 years ago and then apparently dying in 2002 instead...

Ed MacMahon Dying 2 and 5 years ago and then apparently dying again today.....

Music by Queen changing sooo drastically, Freddie Mercury Dying a few times now that I'm not even sure if he is still alive or what etc....

I could go on and on ....another realted to today, Farrah Facett supposedly died around 2 years ago, but then didn't die until today again too.....

The strongest ones seem to bee like this time of the year...

It is starting to feel more like time BURPS or Time LOOPS, keep looping back to this same time, just with different years at the end of the calander or something...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by mellisamouse]

Like a dejavu that keeps changing or something....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

yeah John Goodman is dead, but I never heard that Johnny Depp died. That would've sucked because only he could've ever played Sweeney Todd so well!!!! What is wierd is how prevailent this is. I could've sworn Bea Arthur died like 4 years ago, too.

I never heard John Goodman died???? When???

There is no way Johnny Dep could have died without me hearing about it......

this stuff is whacked out....

Yes Bea Arthur died... what is she supposedly alive again too????

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

John Goodman died awhile ago, bea arthur supposedly did in 2005 and again this year,(as I recall) As far as I know Johnny Depp never died at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

John Goodman died awhile ago

Yet according to imdb, John Goodman is still alive and due to be in quite a few movies this/next year.

www.imdb.com...

Edit: Adding link I forgot.

[edit on 26/6/09 by AngelInterceptor]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelInterceptor

John Goodman died awhile ago

Yet according to imdb, John Goodman is still alive and due to be in quite a few movies this/next year.

www.imdb.com...

Edit: Adding link I forgot.

[edit on 26/6/09 by AngelInterceptor]

He did not die but in the show Rosanne on the final episode we find out that Dan (his charecter) died a year earlier and that the rest of the season was just her fiction she was writing. Maybe that is why you are confused. he didnt die in real life, just on the tv show. . . maybe you remembered hearing DAN WAS DEAD or something.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Could you be mixing of john goodman with john candy?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Could you be mixing up john goodman with john candy?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainbow

No I specifically remember 0ne or two years ago hearing On the news he died and yet he's alive???

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

No John Candy died in 2001 or around there, I am not mixing them up, as I loved John Candy, I am not that fond of John Goodman. As far as the show went that final season aired loooong before I heard John Goodman was dead. Yet another glitch????

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I thought John Goodman was dead until he showed up in Speed Racer.

as an experiment if you have firefox. Type john goodman di into the search bar and let it auto complete. As you can see alot of people made this "mistake" as well.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aron1138
I thought John Goodman was dead until he showed up in Speed Racer.

as an experiment if you have firefox. Type john goodman di into the search bar and let it auto complete. As you can see alot of people made this "mistake" as well.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Aron1138]

Thanks for that, I knew I couldn't be the only one. It, too could be false reporting and such, but why are there certain celebrities that this doesn't occur with? That's baffling. Well on another note, we all saw the hoax about Wierd Al Yanchovich dying today, maybe this is what happens and we just forget that it was proven a hoax. The mind is a funny thing that way!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
See what did I tell you??? Here it is was a hoax, I simply processed only half the information which led to my beleif he was dead...

"John Goodman Isn’t Dead
A fake news story about the death of actor John Goodman raced around the internet today. It's hard to understand why people believed this for a second, since the story was filled with spelling mistakes and bad grammar. Here's a sample:

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) - Actor John Goodman, star of such hits as Monsters Inc and Beyond the Sea, found dead today in his home. Cause of death is not known. Recently seen in the Kevin Spacey epik Beyond the Sea, Goodman was deemed in fine health by his doctor just three days ago. Cause of death is not yet known, but it is suspected natural causes. Goodman was most notably known as the blue-collar patriarch Dan Conner on the hit TV show Roseanne. Goodman also lent his vocal talents to such films as The Emperor's New Groove and Mosnters Inc, as well as being a semi-regular guest on Saturday Night Live."

This posted in 2005.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join