It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
First of all, if you have a keen sense, you will actually notice that time is slowing and speeding which mean we are near a massive black hole.

That being said, I will tell you of two dreams I have. The first was that I was in a place in a land standing under the walls of a great civilazation where waters made the kingdom prosperous. I heard a voice that said to me, "If they rebuild the walls of Khartoum, they shall be great once again. Not knowing what Khartoum was, I looked it up and found it in the Sudan on the upper nile vally.

A second dream I had, the Earth was invaded and conquered by an advanced race from the stars. They killed everyone except me and some others who hid in an old abandoned house. They found us and were about to kill us when one of the invaders saw an old record player and wanted me to explain it. I told him I would if he let us live and told me how his spaceships travel the stars. he agreed so I told him what I knew. He told me that the secret was on the concept of "transient flow" from the base of the craft. I looked up the words and found that they do indeed exist.

Both events actually happened. They exist somewhere. They happened somewhere.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aron1138
current version: about 5-6 months later I watch the movie agian and this time he doesn't die. The conversation with my grandfather would have never started if the movie ended this way!

I have noticed the endings of movies seem to be more sensitive to timeline changes than other scenes. And, of course, when you think about it, it’s usually the most important part of the movie and is very sensitive to all kinds of different opinions of directors, producers, screenwriters, actors etc. Add a butterfly effect, an influence or whatever you want to call it as a result of messing with timelines and things are never the same as you remembered it. Something influenced the final decision about how the ending of a particular movie must be done (or particular scenes).

In this light and as you said I think it’s very scary to think about the past events of your life which may not have happened: there wasn’t that day when you were watching that scene with your friends. And I am not sure what that means. Have I been transported to another branch of a time tree or am I still on the right timeline and other timelines have just mixed up my timeline (like removing or changing events on the fly).

However, I have to admit that something in my life is changed and has been different for about three years. Before that I wasn’t interested in timeline changes or wasn’t heard of such ridiculous things until those memories from my past started to bother me. In addition, from this time I have now recognized a lot of odd events never happened to me which may have something to do with this subject.

For example, one day I was waiting for a bus by a furniture store gazing at a parking place when suddenly I felt an incredible strong sense of déjà vu and I was like WTF and what is happening to me.

Then I had that really scary dream kind of which I haven’t had before. The dream went as follows: Suddenly I was awake and fully conscious but there was just dark, black and I couldn’t see or hear anybody or anything (I was like all by myself in black darkness). In that dream I said to myself that ok, calm down, this is just a dream and it will end when I say so. But it didn’t end!!! Then I got into a panic and started crying for help (like please god help me) and then I started to hear like something began lifting me down (the sound reminded me of a winch or elevator). The dream still continued and I had to wait for a while by listening to that lifting sound until I finally woke up and the bad dream was over. Perhaps I just woke up in the middle of being transported to another timeline and they had to speed up the process because I got into a panic.

So uh... how did the whole cutting up of the wampa scene go?

Yeah, tell me about it.

There are definitely interesting questions to be answered if all that has been told about timelines is true. For example, is there a copy of me existing on a different branch of a time tree? How that would change the view of our reality if it would be revealed as truth to us some day?

Well, I am sure about one thing: I am really pissed off as somebody or something has been ruining the memories of my childhood and youth. Will I ever get those events back which are now living only in my memory?

PS Wasn't the New Zealand on the left side of Australia?

[edit on 26-4-2009 by LastStandingMan]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStandingMan

PS Wasn't the New Zealand on the left side of Australia?

[edit on 26-4-2009 by LastStandingMan]

According to my map it is on the right. (Being that Antartica is on the bottom)

As far as the Wampa scene I thought they added some extra scenes to Star Wars a few years ago. The Hoth scene had the extra scene added of the Wampa eating something.

Additionally, I seem to always be experiencing deja vu latley as well. The frequency at which it is happening is a wee bit unnerving.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If you put Antarctica at the top of the map or look at it upside down, New Zealand is to the left of Australia. It all depends on perspective.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
yeah I know what you mean about the deja vu. The thing that bothers me is what I usually conceive as timeline shifts are waves of dizziness. Sometime it's a faint disorientation like "I feel like I don't remember my name... but I do why would I think that?"

one time I drove to my friends house. I get out of my truck, and his grandpa was outside about 60 feet away telling me that my friend isn't home. Just then I get hit by such a wave of dizziness it knocks me off my feet. I get up and say something like "I'm alright" but it looks like he never noticed in the first place.

that was last year and now it's just more subtle. I'd say subtle was worse but I remember a time when everything was changing so much that I couldn't even function. I kept running in and outside my house like something was wrong somewhere I just couldn't see it. I used to feel like someone was behind me all the time. All thats gone now but I still don't feel right.
At least twice a week I notice a difference in:
a song
a friend
conversations that never happened
people that should or shouldn't be alive
a movie
a historical event
etc.

I feel uneasy but why doesn't it bother me more?

Because the point is I've seen it as up close and personal as shaking hands with an alien. Or rather more like flying a damn UFO. I've seen hicups in time not just deja vu but like I've said my experience a million times so I'll rephrase.

Say your wife comes downstairs and says she's going to take a walk for a bit. You are caught up in the news on tv so you just say "whatever" and you hear the door close. Then you hear the floor creak upstairs. you call for your wife "you going on a walk?". Then she does what she just did before but says "didn't I just do this?" before she leaves.

You KNOW what happened it's right there in your face but you just sit and watch tv un-phased.

btw what's up with the constant coverage of Nazi UFOs on tv recently? I mean I like the subject but it's on several channels.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishneedh2o
According to my map it is on the right. (Being that Antartica is on the bottom)

Yes, it's now on the right (or precisely southeast of Australia), but what if I told you that I remember how New Zealand was located west or northwest of Perth in Australia, in other words, on the left side of Australia (in the ocean where you can see only blue water now).

I don't know exactly how long I have been holding this vivid picture of New Zealand on the left side of Australia, but it’s just one of those bothering memories from my past along with movies and TV series.

I remember that at the time of the Lords of the Rings movies (2001-2003) I was interested in New Zealand as I wanted to explore that beautiful country where it was filmed. I remember studying the map of New Zealand at that time but in my mind I can only see it located west of Perth, almost side by side with Australia and I have no memories of NZ on the opposite side.

So, you can just imagine how shocked I was when I found out some time ago that NZ was out of place.
But now when I am familiar with the idea of changing timelines I am not so confused anymore.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by LastStandingMan]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by LastStandingMan]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You're not crazy and you're not alone. It's refreshing to know others have felt this or similar experiences as well.

I am new to the boards and I'm sure at least someone has brought this up but is anyone thinking this could have something to do with HCL? They did say if time travel were made possible when they turned it on would be "DAY 1", things could be changing all the time, only those of us who are "sensitive" (only way I can think to explain it) might even have a grasp on these changes?

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

Welcome to the boards.

I think anything is possible. For all we know it might be time ripples from the Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk, or Roswell or perhaps even further back in the timeline.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I remember New Zealand being on the left as well. Back to using movies as a reference I remember it being on the left of Australia in Star Trek: First Contact.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
I think we are in the early stages of our ascension or evolution into the next dimensional consciousness. I think it might be linked t the twelve strands in our DNA in which we have up to know only using two of those strands. Maybe we are reconnecting with our higher selfs, thus the change in out perception.

I think that things will only get stranger but become less surprising as we go on.

Originally posted by grey580
also on a side note. i've been having unsetteling dreams of late that make me not want to go back to sleep.

Reading through these posts, I am happy to see that I am not alone in these feelings, and am sad that so many are feeling it. Last night, the 27th, I had a fitful sleep, and each time I went to sleep, I was suddenly in a past scenario where I had a choice to make, and these choices were made in my childhood. This happened several times, and I woke up hurting all over, as if I had been hard at work all night. My wife reports that I have been taking in my sleep, in a strange language that she does not understand. English is my only language, I know but a few words in any other language. she tells me that I speak it fluently, as if I am having a conversation with someone.

I think we are coming into a new dimension of time and space, and that it's time to rid yourself of old grievances and anger aimed at others, and to forgive yourself for past indiscretions and crimes. Remember, the powers that be will do anything and everything to distract for from learning your true mission and purpose here. This swine flu scare is just the latest ploy in this battle to control our very souls. Face it, most of humanity will go at the same instant, follow? At that time, when all are in Spirit Form, The PTB will make an attempt to gain our power for themselves. Together, we have the power of God/Goddess within us, and can do ANYTHING. Never forget that you are not a human body, but rather a powerful spirit that is connected directly to our Creator.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Many have talked about this as a harvest, and the spiritual side of the battle is where we have to fight. I have heard mention of soul harvest machines, of "the living games" which is similar, of quite frightening things. This side of talks gets me very uncomfortable. But, we do have enormous powers and abilities from our Creator, we are truly not who we think we are, and whatever may face us must be dealt with by the forces of the light, which we are.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

"sensitive". That is the key point. For now only a limited number of people are seeing the changes. So more than others. As time goes by I think that the changes will get stronger until everyone starts to take notice. Than what is going to happen? Now answer me this, what are people going to do if and when it gets to the point that the changes start to interfere with every day life. Like you drive you 'blue car' to the store just to come out and find a 'red truck' instead. I hope such big changes are far off but each day I am seeing more and more things that should not be. Just how long before we start seeing time changes reported on the 6 O'clock new?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

I think we all need to be very careful about what we "think". Thought can influence matter. There are many universities experiments that have been replicated all over the world that proved a human mind can influence a randome number generator, both mechanical and digital.

Be careful what you think of... it might have a bearing on which world-lines collapse into which world-lines. It may cause things to manifest.... remember the old saying that, 'we create our reality".
-Euclid

I would agree with this. Thoughts do produce actions, I have seen this for myself in recent days, and...it seems to be coming faster than before. This is especially true when a large group of people are thinking the same way at the same time. Take the swine flu thing. The MSN repeats that it is an epidemic over and over, people begin to worry on this, and bingo, it becomes a reality. This is but one example of this.

Originally posted by Psychopump
Just a stab in the dark:

Could it be that the Earth´s magnetic field is gearing up to a reversal?
I have no idea how something like that would manifest, but maybe someone can tell us?

I think this is what it is, exactly. The Earth's electro-magnetic field has been either altered, or is doing this as part of a natural cycle, but this are changing at a rapid pace. Will it reverse? That is yet to be seen.

I had a dream last night. In the dream, I saw the oil fields of the Middle East. Suddenly there was a very large cracking sound that hurt my ears, and I saw the land begin to fall...this kept on until the entire place I was looking at fell into a hole, and fire and flame were shooting up from the hole.

I am thinking that what we know as time is not a constant at all, and can be changed, and is being changed. Time travel is a far out theory, but what if it is true, and some group bent on world domination is affecting the future by altering the past, and doing this on a daily basis? The future is not set, people, it is not written in stone as a solid this. It can be changed, and I tend to think that we of the human race can change it at will. I don't know how far this goes, but the thought keep running through my mind, again and again.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hello everyone I signed up just a few days ago and I love the site...and it's funny this thread took my atteantion right away. I posted my own thread about the date june 12, 2009 that keeps repeating itself in my dreams. An ATS member posted a link to satansrapture and on the site was talk of the anti-christ sending a message telepathically while his image was displayed on TV...(this was about 3 hours ago) I just got home from work and now the entire talk of that on the site is gone...why would something like this just dissapear??? It was there 3 hours ago, myself and several other members spoke about it and it's gone....I don't know the rules about linking to another site or another thread, but I'm telling you I find this pretty odd

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I remember New Zealand being on the left as well. Back to using movies as a reference I remember it being on the left of Australia in Star Trek: First Contact.

I spent some time studying the world map with Google Earth and Microsoft Worldwide Telescope (which are, by the way, amazing tools for exploring the earth and other planets from every angle in 3-D).

I focused again on the area of New Zealand and especially Australia and you know I have to say that we have possibly another timeline change here. As NZ seemed to be out of its place, I thought that, perhaps, there is also something suspicious in Australia (because it's close to NZ).

And then I figured out the answer, I think: Australia is way too up on the map. It's like it's shifted a lot up to the north. I remember that Australia was clearly far away from other continents and landmasses (except for NZ on the left side) in the middle of nowhere with only blue water being on its every side. But now when you look at the map you see that Australia is very close to Indonesia and Papua New Guinea in the north. Also I don't remember that the northside of Australia was so sharp-edged.

In addition, I think NZ was a lot smaller before. I remember looking at the map and seeing Australia located all by itself in the middle of blue without any landmasses nearby but when I zoomed closer I was surprised to find a small country on the left side of Australia.

So it looks like something is not quite right with the area of NZ and Australia as some kind of shifting and change in shape seem to be happened.

At least twice a week I notice a difference in:
a song
a friend
conversations that never happened
people that should or shouldn't be alive
a movie
a historical event
etc.

I'll add a difference in a book. A short time ago I decided to buy an excellent English grammar book which I had used at the time of my studies. What made it excellent was that it contained a lot of funny sayings and quotes from different sources (from famous historical persons such as Elvis Presley, Oscar Wilde etc.).

Well, after I got the book, I went it throught by checking out all those sayings I remembered (e.g. "Women have their faults. Men have only two: Everything they say, Everything they do."), but to my surprise there was one quote that I didn't find. It went somehow as follows: "When I was young I admired people who talk a lot, the older I get the more I want to be with people who talk less." It could be possible that this quote has been just removed from newer editions, or this historical person never said this because of timeline changes.

By googling I found a similar quote from Abraham Joshua Heschel: "When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people." Maybe he said this differently on other timeline.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by LastStandingMan]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

As time goes by I think that the changes will get stronger until everyone starts to take notice. Than what is going to happen? Now answer me this, what are people going to do if and when it gets to the point that the changes start to interfere with every day life. Like you drive you 'blue car' to the store just to come out and find a 'red truck' instead. I hope such big changes are far off but each day I am seeing more and more things that should not be. Just how long before we start seeing time changes reported on the 6 O'clock new?

Perhaps, we have here a live example of changing timelines during a broadcast:

BBC Reports Collapse of WTC Building 7 Early-- TWICE

BBC World reports the collapse of the Salomon Brothers Building (WTC 7) while it is clearly still standing outside the window behind the reporter (tall building on the right). They also give a time reference that is 23 minutes before the actual collapse.

In the BBC's explanation for their 23 minute advance warning of the Salomon Brothers Building (7 WT) collapse, they said that they cannot make any determinations regarding the broadcast because they have "lost" the footage.

link

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
First off this is a brilliantly interesting thread

Secondly whilst reading I did think of a few times when I've been very confused about mis-information. For example a few years back, one of my favourite films - lost a scene. I could remember everything that happened in it and assumed the version I was watching on TV was 'shortened' but the scene never appeared on the DVD, other recordings and no information about 'the missing scene' was ever mentioned anywhere. Unfortunately I only remember the incident now whilst reading this thread and can no longer remember the film or scene.

*gulp* Heh, I just thought - maybe the whole film has now been erased from the time-line.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
well according the recent theorys about 2012 these feelings may start happening more frequent the future is what you make it? has anyone else read up on these?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Great thread..

It is interesting to read what other people have "perceived" and what I have experienced contrary.

One that sticks out (media wise) is "A Christmas Story"

It deals with the dad getting the leg lamp, and he says "fragile, must be ITALIAN".. me and my friend were talking about that, and I always say, when I see the word "FRAGILE", it must be FRENCH, my friend agreed.. went back and watched the movie, he says, "ITALIAN", I mean I COULD SWEAR he said "FRENCH", oh well lol..

Something else too..

One time I was driving, I felt this sensation on my left temple, it felt like time was knocked out for like 2 seconds, and then when I "woke back up" I was still driving but like around 500ft-1000ft ahead of where I "Fell asleep", totally f'd up.. and I prob. will never forget about that moment - and no I wasnt drinking or anything, it was like 2:00 in the afternoon, when I saw this thread it totally made me relate to that moment..

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeltAngel
Ok, I've got to post this here. I posted this in another timeline thread, and it has got no response. I'm sure no one believes me and I can only swear on my word that this is true. I NEED an outside opintion, otherwise I think everyone involved in my story may be losing their minds.

In this thread:

12/12/08 I posted this:

To be honest, I don't want to believe that there's something actually wrong with time, but last night I think I witnessed someone else making a jump. I have 2 credible witnesses to back me up too.

Last night, my boss, teammate, and I all left the office at the same time and walked our department admin out to her car. As we all parked near eachother, we all followed eachother out to the highway onramp. The admin and I got on going south, boss and teammate went north. Being the childish person I am, I zoomed around Admin as soon as we got on the highway. When I was what I thought was only a couple car lengths ahead of her I looked back (wanted to see the front of the car, for the record) and couldn't see it.

Not thinking anything suspicious, I called Admin to taunt her about her slow driving and.....Admin was in the office. I thought she was joking until she put on my bosses boss to prove it (who was definitely in the office when I left). Thanks to the magic of three way calling, I got my boss on the phone who confirmed my story. This morning, teammate also confirmed that we walked out with Admin.

Admin insists that she was in the office the whole time, didn't see us when we left (never mind walked out with us) and actually brought us the security footage to prove it.

Admin, boss, and teammate all think that we're all losing our minds. If it were just me, I'd say for sure it was true. How do you explain it when there are multiple other witnesses???

12/12/08 and then:

My teammate and boss continue to be freaked out. I have to admit, I am too. This goes WAY beyond anything I've ever experienced before. Teammate is trying to find a head doctor to explain it away and boss went home for the rest of the day. Me, I have NO idea how I am so calm.....inside is going 12 miles a minute.....outside.....calm....deep breaths......

12/18/08 and then 6 days later (in response to someone telling us we were all crazy):

Yes. All three of us need medical attention because we saw and talked to someone as they walked outside, got in their car, drove away, and disappeared only to be back in the office where she proved she never left. I completely agree, cause three people having a mass hallucination like that is insane.

One of us has sought medical attention. He hasn't come back to work yet because he keeps going to doctor after doctor trying to find a medical explanation. Nothing weird in his blood, nothing on the MRI (or whatever they use to scan your brain). Absolutely nothing at all.

Now:

said coworker was so shaken that he, just now, sent us all an IM saying he quit. A call resulted in his wife picking up and not telling us anything at all. He quit his job on CHRISTMAS EVE for christsakes. Who does that??????? Our manager has refused to admit it happened for the last couple days.

Did I actually witness someone else's timeline shift? Am I nuts? Are WE nuts? After coworker quitting, I've found myself semi-desperate for any input that anyone has at all. PLEASE???

I have experienced a "Mass Hallucination" as well, well two people at least... it goes against T&C here for me to explain it, but lets just say that I think it would be near IMPOSSIBLE experience to explain and still have any regard for sanity of myself in any regard.. PM me if you would like to talk more

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join