It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
on November 8, 2005 I heard a news report on a major evening news program that Israel had been swept away by a massive attack from the south.

I was getting ready to pack and smoke a bowl at the time and the person I was sitting with turned off the television before I could watch the entire story.

I went to my apartment to see if I could find the story the next day, but all I could find were stories about the terrorist bombings in Amman, Jordan.

My point is that Israel was supposed to be destroyed as a part of a major attack in November 2005, but it is still there. We are on a different timeline...definately.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I had forgotten about this thread, it was one of my favourites. I too experience these shifts where I know someone (celebrity) is dead, I vividly recall their funeral, and then years later they are alive.

You could chalk it up to my memory, but then to find out that not only are people having these too, but it is the same dead people, well it freaks me right out. I remember Nelson Mandela dying, the funeral, and then boom...he's walking out of prison. Same with the guy who was the voice of Kitt on Knight Rider

I kwow this is explainable but when you first click on this thread, it shows at the top that there are 60 pages, but then when you click they are all blank...I know its a glitch on ATS but how suiting, givin the topic

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Sorry if this has been brought up already(I don't have time to run through the whole thread)but as anyone here ever heard of "Event Strings",or "Blank Slate Technology"?

[edit on 3/29/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have felt a sense of dread since 911. It got stronger and stronger every year.
Do you think these MICROWAVE TOWERS they built all over the US are sending out a mind altering frequency that is effecting people? I think there is something to those towers. There are WAY to MANY of them and they are everywhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
What I find very bizarre, is looking at the original post date of around July 4th 2008. Now that day is very big in America for a particular reason. Such a big event that us Americans have celebrated that day ever since. Now, I can recall every 4th of July since being a very small child. The fireworks, the barbbeques, the parades. I cannot for the life of me recall anything that happened on the 4th of 2008 no matter how much I think about anything associated with that day. This is very bizarre to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

The HAARP program(based in Alaska) is rumoured to use a type of mind control technology.

This link might help:HAARP

Here is another

[edit on 3/29/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by saabster5

whoa... you're right I don't remember that one either. however the first post was on July 7th not July 4th. Also I've started to read the thread again and it doesn't seem quite the same.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hrmm.... I remember the 4th of July. I lit some fireworks at the inlaws house. it was fun.

Lately though I think I've had some nagging suspiscions about what's going on now. Almost like a deja vu. like i've done some of this before.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
When I get Dejavu I do feel like something has changed.

It makes me dizzy. Its like recalling & comparing the NOW to the feeling & memory I'm getting.. as if doing a 'double take' on NOW to check what is what... 'disbelief' of reality for a second.... & I 'cant remember the last scene' [reality] as it fades.. we slip totally into the new timeline / reality, & whatever I expected to happen next [tho I couldnt remember it!] doesnt happen
thats why Im left with the feeling something has changed.. hopefully for the better.

Im seeing 11.11 quite a lot recently too, sure that has something to do with shifting conciousness levels.. its supposed to signify 'more time' and that now we can chill out a bit.

I agree with the time traveler comments, maybe we are them. I know I feel like the technology we have is ancient and slow! but I was brought up with star wars

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I thought this thread could use a good bump.

I like to add things periodically when I notice changes in my timeline. I was flipping through a magazine at the doctors office the other day and they had recreations of famous women in time. One such picture caught my eye. In 1999 the women's soccer team won and a member tore off her jersey and exposed her sports bra. Apparently it was Brandi Chastain but I could have sworn it was Mia Hamm (just because I thought her last name was silly at the time). I remember because it caused such a big hullabaloo. It only becomes more puzling because with a quick google search on another forum I found, a member thought it was also Mia Hamm. (I know that really does not say much.) Does any one else recall this event.

Thanks.
Fish

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't know if this would count as something changing, but the other night I was watching Family Guy. I happened to be watching an episode that I have seen at least 15 times. Everything was going along and then all of a sudden one of the lines were completly different, and it wasn't because I was watching it on a channel that would have edited because of content. It caught me so off-guard that I had to rewind and listen again.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

This has happen to me as well. Last year the Simspon movie suddenly had a brand new scene in it. You Do rewind it and watch it a few times because you are sitting there in disbelief that it has happen.

I have also noticed changes in song lyrics.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

It's one of those situations where you think "Did that really just happen?" I probably wouldn't have felt wierd about it if it wasn't for the fact that I have seen that particular episdoe so so so many times, to the point that I have the dialouge memorised.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Since I got interested very much in this topic of changing timelines I decided to do some research work. I went through a collection of movies and TV series which I still remember very well from my childhood and twenties. My plan was especially to watch the "particular scenes" which I can still see in my head and remember like it was yesterday (strong memory print).

After doing this I was shocked by all of those changes and missing scenes I found. My conclusion is that there is definitely something weird going on with timelines and you can't explain all these changes just with a different version you happend to see at that time or your bad memory.

I think these changes are very clever, the same scene is there but it's different more or less and you can't see anything suspicious if you don't remember it well enough. However, I am not saying that I am seeing changes all the time.
For example, I have The Parent Trap 1961 on DVD and it's exactly the same I remember from my childhood.

- Space Odyssey 2001 (1968)

The whole ending is changed. The version I saw was Dave arriving in a hotel suite with the pod and going to the fridge to find odd-looking black/blue food. Now I remember also a scene where Dave was lying on a bed watching TV before he went to sleep (like in the book but I swear god it was also in that movie). In addition, before Dave arrived in the hotel suite and was still travelling in the pod I remember how he said "my God - it's full of stars!" and how his face stretched like a rubber band as he was travelling at light speed. But none of these scenes is in the original movie anymore. But as I told in my previous post there is a ongoing debate on the Internet whether such scenes ever existed as there are people who have also seen these scenes and are now very confused.

- The Tripods (1984)

In addition to my previous post I remember now how the missing scene in the countryside continued. There were boys called Will and Beanpole in that scene and they were also running like a hell escaping these tripods and trying to hide behind the tall trees. Finally the boys got themselves hide in the bushes and then I remember how thrilled I was when one the tripods started to search for people from the bushes (and I was like, please don't find them) and found Will from there and picked up him with its metallic tentacle. I remember that after seeing this scene I wanted to read the book and find out if the same scene was also in the book and yes, the similar type of scene was in the book, but either the scene in the book or the scene I saw on TV in my childhood is not anymore in the current version which is released on DVD.

- Can't Buy Me Love (1987)

I found three changes of which I want to mention one which shocked me. There is a scene where Ronald Miller is sitting outside at lunch by the tree and hurries to help his friend who is in trouble as some guy is going to beat him up. I remember clearly that Ronald picked up the baseball bat and hit the nearest table with the bat before he went to talk to this guy. Well, in the current version he picks up the bat but he won't hit the table. He just goes to talk to this guy with the bat (but he doesn't do anything with that bat).

- The Thing (1982)

The whole ending is changed. R.J. MacReady went down the stairs all by himself not with two other guys. I remember that the end was quite boring, the end monster was just hanging around by a wall with his tentacles and R.J. MacReady killed it quickly with his flamethrower. And that's it. In the current ending the end monster breaks dramatically through from the floor and R.J. MacReady kills it with a dynamite.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by LastStandingMan]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
And here are four more examples to be wondered:

- All the Rivers Run (1983)

I remember this romantic TV series turning to boring somewhere in the middle as Brenton died. Well, not anymore since he is surprisingly very much alive on the DVD I just watched.

- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

The scene where Luke became trapped by a snow monster is changed. He didn't leave the cave after hitting the monster but instead stayed in the cave after killing the monster and opened the stomach of the snow monster in order to survive in cold. In the current movie Luke escaped from the cave into the snow storm and Han Solo luckily found him (and opened the stomach of the animal used for riding in order to help Luke to survive in cold).

- Jaws (1975)

There is a very tiny change in the scene of Ben Gardner's boat where Ben's head comes out in the hole. A couple of years ago one of my friends wanted to test my reaction by showing me this scene. The point in the scene wasn't the ugly head of a dead man coming out but something which at first reminded of the shark coming out from the hole but turned out to be the dead man. But now there isn't that "scary shark effect" anymore, just the ugly head coming out suddenly in the hole.

- Macgyver (Episode #48, Ghost Ship, 1987)

There was a scene where the "bigfoot" in the ship came suddenly from the door behind Macgyver but there isn't such a scene anymore.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There are plenty of articles and media relating to the changing of time in books and movies. So maybe it is just one of those things that happens. A glitch in time is some how reported and is fixed.

Maybe some creatures in another dimension control the flow of time and make corrections to our timelines because what happens in our reality may effect theres to some degree. like changing how a movie ends some how saves lives in there dimension.

I too have noticed a few things seeming to be out of whack. Yet where changed or where part of an alternate reality peeking through the shroud.

1) waterwheel attached to a house in the forest, where no river was supposed to be located ( still no river there to this day, the house is gone )

2) Bob barker died.

3) John Goodman died of a heart attack several years ago yet is still alive.

Maybe time itself has not changed but our memories are changing, who is to say its April 2009 it could be anytime. Not saying aliens are involved or we are stuck in the matrix. What if we are recieving memories via hyper space from other realities and they become apart of us even though the event never happaned. ???

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by VampireZio
There are plenty of articles and media relating to the changing of time in books and movies. So maybe it is just one of those things that happens. A glitch in time is some how reported and is fixed.

I found the following Project Camelot interview very interesting and it could explain why we are seeing timeline changes:

Can you give us any examples?

There's a project called Shiva Nova at Livermore which uses arrays of giant lasers. These are huge lasers, huge capacitors, many terawatts of energy, in a building built on giant springs [extends his arms to show the size], all focused on a tiny tiny point. This creates a fusion reaction which replicates certain conditions for nuclear weapons testing. It’s like a nuke test in lab conditions, and there's very powerful data collection focused on that point where all the energy is focused.

The problem is that all extremely high-energy events like this create rips in the fabric of spacetime. This was observed back in the early Hiroshima and Nagasaki events, and you can even see it in the old movies. Look for what looks like an expanding energy sphere, and I can send you a link to show you. The problem with creating rips in spacetime, whether they're big or little, is that things get in that you don’t want to be there.

Things get in?

Things get in. Things that we all know about that are discussed on the net a lot. Beings, and influences, and all kinds of weird stuff, and I can tell you they’ve created big problems.

What kind of problems?

The problem of their presence and then what happens next. The other problem is that if you’re creating rips in spacetime you’re messing with time itself, whether you mean to or not. There have been attempts to fix that, and it all results in a complicated overlay of time loops. Some ETs are trying to help, and others, others are not. When predicting futures, we can only talk about probable and possible futures. This is all extremely complex and very highly classified. Basically, it’s just a huge mess. We've opened Pandora’s Box, starting with the Manhattan Project, and we haven't yet found a way to deal with the consequences.

So what can you tell us about the time loops?

The situation with time loops is that there are a large number of parallel timelines, lots of branches. There are no paradoxes. [draws a diagram] If you go back in time and kill your grandfather, that’s the grandfather paradox everyone talks about, there’s no paradox. When you go back and change the past, it creates a different timeline, which is a new branch of the original one. On that timeline, you’d not be born and wouldn’t exist, so that aspect of the paradox is true. Do you see? But on this timeline, which you’re on here and now, you do exist, and continue to do so. There’s no paradox. It’s simple… do you see? You’re dealing with different branches of a kind of time tree. No principles get violated. All future events are possibilities, not certainties. That’s kind of pretty important, an important... distinction.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I second that John Goodman died.

ahem

JFK (1992)

my original memory: At the end of the movie Jim Garrison drives home in his car and two men stop him in the middle of the road. They drag him out infront of his car and beat the sh- out of him then shoot him. I remember thinking "fight back!". The movie cuts to black and the fact sheet rolls by. I specifically remember this because for 5 minutes my grandfather and I spoke of how all the people who spoke out were eliminated.

current version: about 5-6 months later I watch the movie agian and this time he doesn't die. As he is walking out of the court room the facts roll by stating that he lived. Not only that but I did some research and he also played the Judge in the movie but died one year later. Not only that but he went on to write three books after the JFK case. The conversation with my grandfather would have never started if the movie ended this way!

OH and Laststanding man

I remember watching Empire strikes back alot as a kid. (being it was my favorite star wars movie) and one specific thing I remember is that in the original cut you only get to see the wampas hairy white arm, and a bit of his back when he approaches luke. (this all due to both the fact that the costume looked a bit fake from the front and that some things are scarier when left to imagination). So uh... how did the whole cutting up of the wampa scene go?

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580 i have felt the same thing, i believe that something big within our government happened and we won't know what it was for a while, "They" are keeping it quiet but i think our children or grand children will be reading about it in events that shook the world

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I too had this happen to me. Last night, Friday the 24th, I had an awful feeing of dread, and felt sick at my stomach, and like I was shaking inside my body. Has anyone here read the Montauk books? Perhaps some of you are on target, someone is messing with the timeline, and ifm I had to guess, I would guess it was these guys doing something on Montauk Point, on Long Island, N.Y. Anyone live near there who could report on whether it was active last night? See anything strange?

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join