It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I saw cars disappear the first was tailing me the 2nd one I pulled out in front of (for reasons I can't explain). could you tell me about (or link me to) your experiences?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
ok for weeks i've been seeing the time 3:33 everyday after school. it's not that I get home at that time it's just that no matter where I am I always just happen to look at the clock at that time. I've taken a few pictures but I'll wait as it will be more interesting to see a picture of a hundred different clocks reading 3:33 rather than 2.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I was recently in the hospital, and I don't remember any the injury I had, much of what happened leading up to it, and now most of the pain feels like a distant memory and I'm much stronger, and my senses are much sharper than before, which is quite contrary to what is usually experienced after being in a coma.
And there was also the time I woke up at 4:22 in the morning, and then went back to sleep, when I woke up again, it was 4:14 in the morning. It was strange.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kiltedninja

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is an odd question to ask but can you endure more pain than you could before (like a numbness). Also do you perceive the world around you any different (such as colors or the brightness of the sun)? Also did you ever figure out why you were in the hospital, and what is the earliest thing you remember before waking up?

(not trying to get personal just trying to help)

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Aron1138]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have to admit that I get that type of feeling every year around this time. I think it has to do with the moon or the changing of the seasons but I have been having some wicked vivid dreams. Wake up in a sweat and panic kind of dreams!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aron1138

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is an odd question to ask but can you endure more pain than you could before (like a numbness). Also do you perceive the world around you any different (such as colors or the brightness of the sun)? Also did you ever figure out why you were in the hospital, and what is the earliest thing you remember before waking up?

(not trying to get personal just trying to help)

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Aron1138]

I can endure more pain, what would be painful to me is now like a pressure, and what would be debilitating is now painful. I've also noticed that my night vision is better, and also my sense of smell has come back from my previously broken nose.
I was in the hospital for a concussion, I'd fallen from about twenty feet by the judgment of my friend. The first thing I remember is that it was about 3 in the morning.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Had a really unusual memory lapse this week. Basically I was meditating and got this really bad feeling about my work colleagues (Their energy was interupting my meditations), so much so that I was ready to quit work. I was wondering how I was going to return work's laptop without having to see my colleagues again when I thought about my mate Bob and how he could return it. As soon as I thought that, I got this really odd but strong feeling that I'd asked him to do this before. I can picture the whole thing including Bobs reaction to my decision to quit so suddenly. But these events hadn't even played out yet! Could it be I had actually quit work in a previous time? Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

I also have synchronicity with numbers. It happens so much it is enough to drive one batty.

I just wanted to add, since the thread is still active. Today I went to the grocery store and half the shopping carts have a drink holder attached to the cart. I specifically got a cart with one of the holders in case I wanted a drink during my shopping. I got preoccupied with my shopping and forgot about the beverage. After I loaded my groceries into my car I took the cart to the cart return. The strange thing is the cart did not have the drink attachment.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by fishneedh2o]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yeah that's exactly how it is. Just a few minutes ago to test this theory (I'm starting to test myself too often) I slapped my arm, let, my torso, my leg, and my face as hard as possible (this used to hurt now i can barely feel anything). Then I punched myself in the leg as hard as could about 3 times. Let me just say I remember stubbing my toe hurting worse.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Aron1138]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A few times I've felt like something changed. Today I was attempting to look at a stock price online but I couldn't get the right price to show up. Then I noticed the date was 11-18-08. Strange bug. Sometimes I have wondered if I had to repeat a few days of activities or a few hours because someone wanted to change our timeline to correct a mistake or make an adjustment. They go back in time, change everything or one little thing, and we suddenly live out our lives just a little bit different but the ones making the changes think no one is the wiser.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think I may know why, God has started to open his seals and each seal produces a different layer of timline or frequency for those repented and for those still alsleep waiting to to repent untill it filters to the Tribulation. So we are in a way experiencing a kind of Buddhist/Hindu multiple lives but they are heavenly ones till the Tribulation starts and the filter of the sleeping or sinful population will wake up from the delusions that God has placed. I think prophecy starting from the Judgements are in chronological order, that is why there will be saints already present during the Tribulation waiting in patience.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It happened to me again. After a near-accident, I've gone and changed again. It's silly things, but real things. The toilet paper package I unwrapped - back wrapped in it's storage spot. A cut on my hand looks exactly like it did a couple days ago. My ipod (which I had reset/ wiped a couple days ago) is back to the original play list. I read a short story that i know was part of a larger one that no longer exists in my email where I saved it.

To say I'm a little weirded out would be an understatement.

[edit on 11/6/2008 by CeltAngel]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm a little jealous of you all. I keep trying to consciously jump over to a different timeline but I don't seem to be able to do it. It's very weird, like I KNOW it's right there, I can almost see it, but I can't make the jump.

AFAIK I am still in the same timeline. I'd have that weird feeling too if I had succeeded.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Yes, I too, thought that Billy Graham had died until I saw on tv that he was still alive. What I do know is that Obama is president-elect, the economy is nearly in a depression, there is an8.5 percent unemployment where I live (Illinois), OJ finally got sent to jail like he deserved long ago, Gary Coleman is alive not dead as someone said, Nelson Mandela is quite alive also. I may have missed something, but has anyone tied in this phenomena that is being discussed with all of the mysterious chemtrail sprayings that are going on these days? Just wondering. Thanks for lettting me in on the fascinating discussion.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Mitch Mitchell, the drummer perhaps best known for his part in the Jimi Hendrix Experience, died the other day. I am absolutely certain that I recall his death happening quite some time ago - perhaps a few years ago. I remember reading his obituary in the newspaper. Very strange.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Has this thread come to an end? I hope not, as I find it very interesting. I can't say that I have shared many of the same experiences, although I could've sworn that the Rev. Billy Graham had died. I know that Gary Coleman and Nelson Mandela are both alive. Where I live, the unemployment rate is way above the national average, its. 8.5%, and Sen. Obama is President-elect. I hope to read more postings on this thread soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i seen Ringo star on the tv last week getting a MTV award for music.. he was a member of the Beatles and voice of the Thomas the tank engine kids tv show .. i was expecting his wife to come and get it or someone else from his family and my jaw hit the ground when he walked onto the stage to accept his award... i can remember the news on TV saying he was dead and Paul McCartney was the last of the Beatles.. the news papers had stories of the Beatles and how the voice of Thomas the tank engine has died...

i must be going mad...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

This has been happening a great deal latley.

A coworker and I were talking the other day and she said someone broke into Rosa Parks house. I could have sworn she died last year.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Are we approaching the centre of the alinement of the blackhole in the centre of the Milyway Galaxy or experiencing a hidden blackhole which is distorting space time on earth?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishneedh2o
A coworker and I were talking the other day and she said someone broke into Rosa Parks house. I could have sworn she died last year.

Okay, that freaked me out a little, but according to Wikipedia, she died in 2005:
en.wikipedia.org...

I could have sworn she died in the last year or so, like you mention.

Also, I do seem to remember similar news about Ringo Starr!

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join