It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
zomg the stand is real!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidience
reply to post by euclid

Hi Euclid,

What if quantum synchronization is not occurring? Instead, the participant is simply shifting between world-lines due to a spacetime anomaly (unknown size/location) that he/she passes through at some point.

If someone on this thread prints out the contents of this thread. Leaves it on the desk and then drives to McDonalds for dinner and while doing so - drives through an anomaly. That means that the participant's world-line has changed and so when he/she returns home the paper is different. Now if the participant had the printout in his/her jacket pocket things **may** be different and we'd have physical proof of this phenomena because physical evidence moved through the anomaly (rather then just the memories in your head).

Assuming physical proof is possible and that these spacetime anomalies are moving. The test I mentioned previously could work, don't you agree?

Obsidience

First let me define a few things:

1. A human being is a wave-form (wave function). If you've ever seen an oscilloscope with a wave form fluctuating on its screen you'll have a good analogy of it. This wave form extends through out time and space.

2. A human being's conscious awareness is a point on the wave form.

3. Imagine this point and draw a perpendicular line that intersects the wave form. This line is the world-line of that individual.

4. Now imagine an infinite number of these perpendicular world lines intesecting along that wave form. All of these are the other world lines the human being is not consciously aware of due to their conscious awareness being bound by physics to ONE and only one world line.

I like to think of it like this: A humans conscious awareness is a "point" on a wave-form. When the conscious awareness "shifts" to another world-line all the historical data correlates to that world line and the "memory" of the person and physical material is updated to correlate, usually.

World line collapses occur all the time as a natural process of making decisions. Wheeler misidentified this as branching world-line creation.... new world lines are not created; as we make decisions our conscious awareness simply moves to another world line and everything (memory, shared history with other people, physical matter, etc) is supposed to remain coherent. The current issue/problem is that peoples memories are decohered from the shared history but physical reality has been updated; which is the anomaly. And due to the nature of the problem it is impossible to have "physical" evidence. The only evidence we have is our "meat space" (i.e. brain-memory).

So my answer is no. It won't work because quantum sync'ing is occurring but some external force is decohering our conscious awareness. Which I believe is being caused by a number of things as outlined in my previous posts.

But go ahead and give the experiment a try.

-Euclid

[edit on 8-9-2008 by euclid]

[edit on 8-9-2008 by euclid]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The Large Hadron Collider goes on line tomorrow and after testing goes to full power in about a month. If some people are right things could get real interesting soon.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes, but when in the 'spin-up' cycle does it actually start generating the effects that some theorize might lead to influence of the timeline? At 'boot up'? Or at 'full operation'? Any why should any 'timeline ramifications' of those experiments be simultaneously apparent? I mean, if the theory is that LHC experiments enable non-linear timeline effects, why would they do so suddenly all at once the world over, as opposed to, say when the light cone of the LHC event interacts with the farthest man-made physical influence (one of the early space probes?) and bounces back to Earth? What's the exact theory there?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Is anyone sleeping easier? I still have to take a prescribed knock-out drug just to fall asleep and stay asleep. If I don't take it I don't fall asleep until 11-1 am then I wake up around 2-5 am. (some times once some times multiple times during the night.) Everytime I wake up (or am awake) I feel intense feelings of paranoia and fear. I can never turn my back I have to be watching every corner the room at all times.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Aron1138]

Also a few days ago I'm looking in the mirror and I feel something burn my arm. I look and there's a red mark on my arm, and it has since blistered (it's still there). Then I walked up stairs and as I looked at my room something dripped from the door frame. I looked at the floor where the liquid would have fallen and there was nothing. I reached to turn on the light and it dripped straight through my right hand yet there was nothing there. A few minutes later my hand starts burning.

For several days I would get a weird rash on my right arm looking and feeling similar to a really bad sunburn. After two minutes the rash and the pain would dissipate. Then maybe 30 minutes later it would start again. Several people have asked me to see a doctor about the pain/sensations I have described in this thread. However they always ignore me and try to put me on sleeping medication or something for ADHD!

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Aron1138]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The Large Hadron Collider goes on line tomorrow and after testing goes to full power in about a month. If some people are right things could get real interesting soon.

All the LHC experiments will go off without a problem..... the effects it will have will be expected. It is, among other things, a micro-singularity production facility.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ah so this is where everyone has been hiding

yes like i said on my own thread

there's a heavyness or something, what?

i don't know!

but im so glad now to find out there's many out there that have similar feelings!

not that i want you to feel like this you understand

oh look^^^^^ i nearly laughed then!!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

ive often felt sudden dread, to the point ofand nausae and nearly having a panic attack before something bad has occured, working to work then seeing a carcrash for example..and i experience deja vu often, often for longer periods of time than people usually describe, perhaps its just my thoughst being slower to register whats happening as it happens

the apprehension before something unknown but major and awful has been felt by all people before

the women on the way to deathcamps felt this and documented it in poetry before ever knowing thier fate

ive also felt lately something change, in fact it seemed like a sudden thought of loss of meaning, to the point of being entirely content to suddenly suicidal, then ok again

perhaps it is just thhat we are contemplating the world deeper than we normally do in our everyday get on with it lives
when in fact its difficult to live on with the fact that there may be emptiness
and dark subconscious terrors and dreams that our brains seem designed to protect us from

but there are lapses and we experience strange terrors, disturbing realms in dreams and sudden feelings of despair and lonliness in the universe
and we lose our grounding on life

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Billy Graham is dead I remember the news story.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

no he isn't.

posted sep. 22nd last year

his wife died in 2007

deadoraliveinfo.com
www.deadoraliveinfo.com...

the news story that states he is alive instead of dead (2008)
www.iht.com...

Welcome to the club.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Aron1138]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
yes,there are those controling the timeline,very advanced beings.

im not very fond of them ,they appear to be eliminating humanity as a threat in our past,for in a billion years time humanity and its descendants will be godlike with power.

wars between advanced being will take into account time travel,you will attempt to attack a planet in its past when they are still primitive and easy to take down.

i once got the suggestion by them "there are two many gods",ie to many civs that develop into super high advanced states,and it appears one such species is going arround eliminating civs at a point in the past so they dont ever evolve into highly evolved state,to eliminate thier future and so reduce the number of gods.

john c lily had encouters with these beings and i find this interesting...

6) You are in our training program for life: there is no escape from it. We (not you ) control the long-term coincidences; you (not we) control the shorter-term coincidences by your own efforts.

its evident we are being controled,including by temporal manipulation.it appears they have been holding us back,causing war,strife,pestilence.stealing and killing our best scientists work.

they pretend to be human,gain control of all the major power structures,make sure there men are always elected.

the thing is there are laws against what they can do to us,they arnt allowed to kill us direct;y,thus they put most of thier efforts into getting us to kill each other or harrasing us and holding us back.

its no co incedence tesla was always held back throughout his career,that somehow other forces made sure he failed in his attempts at glory,they tried to paint him as a poet and wacko.....yet they stole all his patents,work and journals the day he died,they never saw the light of day again.

those who are controling us are our enemy,they are behind most of the negatives of the past 100 years.they caused ww1 and 2,created the cia,nsa,communism,aids.alternative energy supression,all the dead scientist,jfk and dead witnesses,you name its all them for one reason only to DEPOPULATE AND WEAKEN US,for they fear us,what we will become in the future.

vengance is going to be sweet,if we can wake the world up,make them see the great truth,time travellers are controling us to the negative,i just wish the power bases would realise they arnt our friends or thiers,despite the power and high tech they dangle infront of them to silence them.

time is running out,they wish to return us to a medieval state of development by destroying all tech and many humans in a pseudo armageddon and erasing the survivors memories.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I find something odd. I was having some type of odd thing like a time slip or shift of a DOP event at least once every few days and since this thread was started there has been nothing at all. When odd happenings become the morn and they stop you notice that. Has any one else noticed that level and frequency of the "oddness" has changed in the past few weeks?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

fixer1967,

What does DOP stand for? When did the events stop for you? You note weeks however this thread is months old.

I had been experiencing somewhat frequent odd sensations which can be described in my post here. However I haven't had such an event for a few weeks. I have been "seeing" odd things though lately.

And what do you mean by oddness decreasing? The world is in complete chaos right now.

Best regards,

Obsidience

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Has any one else noticed that level and frequency of the "oddness" has changed in the past few weeks?

Yes, I have.
And at least two members of my family have been experiencing (even) more "oddness" than usually. Retrocognition, unusual dreams, even more telepathy (within the family) than usually... that sort of things.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

im at the doctors all the time complaining of what feels like growing pains in my arms and legs, which they cannot explain, but it is causing me great difficulty working, i can only think it might be due to stress

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is going to sound strange, but it has happened once again. I distinctly remember a total stranger telling me about an event I already knew about. It was while I was making my rounds going to garage/estate sales this past weekend.

I stopped at a totally unkown sale and after talking with the people for a few minutes, they started to tell me about how their father had a coin collection that he put in a house he was working on. He carries it with him because it's so valuable. Well while he was out to lunch he set the alarm on the house and left not aware that the people who he was doing the work for had a maid with the alarm code who would come in each day to tidy up and water the plants.

Well the guy is getting old and forgetful, and when he arrived at the house the next day, he was shocked to find the maid there and his coin collection missing. He panicked and called the cops blaming the loss on the maid.

Well to make it short, he had actually hidden the coins under the bed and had forgotten where he put them, so all was well when the collection was found.

But this story stood out because I know this had been told to me before. The same exact story. And I'm quite sure I have never met these people before.

That story obviously would tend to stick in my mind as it is something one would remember. So there was a poissible recent time change in my opinion. This has happened to me before, with one instance of time change actually having me repeat a full grade over, even though I never failed any grade.

I was aware of this but thought it so crazy that I never mentioned it to anyone. That is the way I am, I have experienced many strange things in my life and take it as a normal part of this life.

But again, I think when God intervenes in our lives by "changing" something, He at times has to roll back time to again balance out the timeline.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
One can go to bed and wake up feeling like a totally different person living in a totally different perception..

This can happen after shock, great anxienty, drug quitting, long term intoxication, change of mind chemicals during sleep for any reason..

Great thread!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

you forgot death

fixer1967,

What does DOP stand for? When did the events stop for you? You note weeks however this thread is months old.

I had been experiencing somewhat frequent odd sensations which can be described in my post here. However I haven't had such an event for a few weeks. I have been "seeing" odd things though lately.

And what do you mean by oddness decreasing? The world is in complete chaos right now.

Best regards,

Obsidience

do you mean strange shadows or figures, Because I've been seeing these. a few weeks ago I was starting my truck and out of my peripheral vision I vividly saw a transparent figure running through my yard.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

Aron,

Nothing I would call a figure. I'm seeing small black or white objects move by my peripheral at high speeds indoors. I'm also seeing them outdoors (possibly bigger and farther out) when looking at the sky at day but mostly night. Could be nothing but I'm trying to train myself to trust my senses.

Best regards,

Obsidience

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

fixer1967,

Best regards,

Obsidience

DOP stands for Disappearing Object Phenomena. The net can give better examples than me.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join