It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well, idk if this is weird or not, could just be a glitch in the sms system or whatever. But i got a txt msg at 10pm last night, and I couldve sworn I answered right back, but then I checked the times and it said I did'nt respond till almost 12! and then it was 12 something again when I sent the next (even though the one i received said 10 still!) And then I used another medium to txt instead of my phone, and it was 12 still. So either I lost an hour or the txt times were wrong lol. either way it was kinda weird when it happened last night.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
double post, delete me

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Question Fate]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have been getting bruises and I have no clue from where. They are on my upper arm, my leg, and one on my stomach. I haven't been doing anything that I normally don't do, and it's kinda hard to get a bruise where they are unless someone grabbed you, but no one grabbed me.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

" I propose that in 1992-1993 of another timestream, aliens did arrive openly. And while not initially overtly hostile, their arrival triggered an escalating series of responses and counter-responses leading to homo sapiens becoming almost completely extinct. "

They may be "alien" to you. but had you read the Bible, you'd already know who they were, and you'd know about the deception that we are fully inside of.

www.mt.net...

Don't think that the apostacy church that turned you off, as being like all the others. There is truth in The Word, but you must honestly seek it out.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Well, that's an interesting take on it, toasted, although I fail to see how biblical prophecy would explain 2 moons in one night or bruises or time lapses, altered memories. Please enlighten us. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread. I'm still trying to work my way through all 42 pages, but I wanted to get my thoughts out there.

For the last month to six weeks, my sleep patterns have gone all to hell. I've always suffered from some degree of insomnia, but never to this extent. If I'm lucky I finally fall asleep around 5 or 6 in the morning. I work odd hours, so sometimes this doesn't affect me too much, but often I have to face a 12 hour workday on 3 hours of sleep. You'd think after working for 12 hours on next to no sleep I'd be exhausted, but I'm wide awake and continue my cycle of staring at the clock until 5am.

As I'm awake at these odd hours I wonder why I can't freaking sleep, but I have this feeling that I don't want to go to sleep because I'll miss something important. Like something monumental will happen or the whole world will change while I sleep. The feeling passes once the sky starts to lighten and I can finally sleep. I don't know how else to explain it. It feels like the air right before a big thunderstorm rolls through, heavy and uncertain.

It's the strangest feeling I've ever experienced. Something just doesn't feel right. No, that's not it; something feels fundamentally wrong, and whatever's wrong I really don't want to sleep through it.

Hopefully this is the right thread to post this in. I saw some others discussing sleep problems and it seemed like it would fit...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I used to be like that as well... still am I guess... I have a job that gets me up at 2am and I'm done around 5am. I have more energy during these times... in fact if it weren't for my son I'd probably stay up all night, but being up in the day with him exhausts me so I need to sleep sometime so I'll go to be around 10 or 11pm, get up around 2am, and then take little naps during the day on and off.

When I wasn't working at this job for a bit I would still be up... half the time I'd lay there in bed watching Roseanne on Nick at Night or get up and play on the computer. After I gave birth to my son the nurses had to convince me to take a sleeping pill because they got sick of walking in to check on me to see me sitting there watching tv all night and then all day. After the 2nd day of not sleeping they convnced me to take a sleeping pill.

Anyway... if you are really having trouble sleeping try some milk before bed, read a boring book, or if really dire go to a doctor for some sleeping pills. I had to do this once... I didn't sleep for a whole week a couple years ago. I just couldn't sleep... I didn't even take naps... and it was starting to affect the way I thought so my Dad took me to the doctor and he gave me some Ambien and I finally slept... only needed one and then I got back on schedule. It's like my body was outta whack.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by Aron1138

Absolutely correct Aron. The collapse of the world-line is at most a 1 to 2 percent quantum deviation. See previous posts that reference arvix and search for quantum deviation.

-Euclid

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 13-8-2008 by euclid]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Reply to post by whitewave

I agree whitewave and that is why I have not posted lately. There are certain posters here who have a clear intention to derail the thread with psychological/philosophical meanderings/excercises.The answer to this issue can be found in quantum mechanics; specifically the MWI and quantum deviation; that is not conjecture and each has substantiation in in real-world physics experiments. So it isn't "all" theory.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Aron, LOL.... That sounds like my sleep patterns some times. You are correct concerning my research; I am being vague only because of my particular place in business/society. I'm not famous or anything but my professional position could be jepordized if I were to openly proclaim who I am and the people who are helping with the research of this issue.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Actually Yes, that is one of the many recurring symptoms/themes of this particular set of phenomena. There are a number of converging issues/events that seem to be having an "amplifying" effect/affect on the human physiology/psyche.

-Euclid

Originally posted by anachryon
This is an interesting thread. I'm still trying to work my way through all 42 pages, but I wanted to get my thoughts out there.

For the last month to six weeks, my sleep patterns have gone all to hell. I've always suffered from some degree of insomnia, but never to this extent. If I'm lucky I finally fall asleep around 5 or 6 in the morning. I work odd hours, so sometimes this doesn't affect me too much, but often I have to face a 12 hour workday on 3 hours of sleep. You'd think after working for 12 hours on next to no sleep I'd be exhausted, but I'm wide awake and continue my cycle of staring at the clock until 5am.

As I'm awake at these odd hours I wonder why I can't freaking sleep, but I have this feeling that I don't want to go to sleep because I'll miss something important. Like something monumental will happen or the whole world will change while I sleep. The feeling passes once the sky starts to lighten and I can finally sleep. I don't know how else to explain it. It feels like the air right before a big thunderstorm rolls through, heavy and uncertain.

It's the strangest feeling I've ever experienced. Something just doesn't feel right. No, that's not it; something feels fundamentally wrong, and whatever's wrong I really don't want to sleep through it.

Hopefully this is the right thread to post this in. I saw some others discussing sleep problems and it seemed like it would fit...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I wasnt aware of this thread but something very strange happened to me today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I thought Billy Graham had died but I guess he was just retiring. That was the first time I gave any thought to this time change stuff. I'm over it now though.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think maybe history just changed. Yesterday afternoon, I suddenly experienced a sense of having two conflicting sets of memories at once. The "newer" set of memories still doesn't feel quite as solid, and seems impossible. But those "newer" memories are showing themselves to be "true" now.

To explain- this isn't anything so obvious as someone being alive who should be dead. It's something small and simple.

Last winter I upgraded my computer with a new motherboard. I migrated as much of my old equipment as possible, in order to save money. Except for one piece of equipment, a Mylex raid controller, which refused to operate at all in the new machine. Not in any slot, nor with any settings, it would fail to even try to initialize it's own bios. It would block the computer from even booting at all. Weeks of futile attempts failed, and research on the internet revealed that it was considered an obsolete device because no one could make it work with any modern computer. Mylex went out of business a long time ago and there were no drivers for any recent OS.

So I got an Adaptec controller, which hasn't worked very well. Lots of annoying problems and incompatibilities.

Yesterday afternoon I was still feeling annoyed with the Adaptec controller, when suddenly I started having a second set of memories where the Mylex controller had always worked great with the new motherboard. And I thought to myself- "no way, I know that isn't true, it's impossible", but I decided to test the new memories to prove they were wrong.

But now the Mylex controller does work great, it initializes it's bios and let's the machine boot up and works better than the Adaptec. And nothing has been changed since the first time I tried to use it last winter, everything is exactly the same. And a check on the internet says that there were always modern drivers for it.

I could be skeptical and say that something hidden must have changed to allow the Mylex controller to operate. But how did I know ahead of time, and have memories of how it would work? Unless reality just changed?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
On July 4th my son-in-law's brother drowned in a boating accident. He was 21 years old. He lived in a very small town yet that same weekend another young man (20 years old) with the same name also drowned in that same lake. These 2 were not related by blood or marriage and, as far as I know, did not even know each other. Did a "terminator of sarah connor" event occur? Just wipe out everyone in that town with that name who is approximately the same age; be sure you get the right one even if you have to get all of them?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Wow thank you so much for posting that.

In Manitoba, Canada a few weeks ago there was a beheading on a greyhound bus, where a random kid was decapitated and beheaded. I kid you not, 1 or 2 days later there was a news release of somone getting beheaded in costa rica or some tropical country. Completely un-related and it was a man who beheaded a woman... but this man who beheaded the student on the greyhound bus had NO motives. He was sitting on the bus the whole time and got up, started stabbing this kid in the neck, beheaded him, and started eating his flesh.

and i got goosebumps when i found this post.. you are all referring to the first week of july feeling a change, i could not have put it better than somone else did "Its like a nagging feeling that you missed something really important, and that you've been detached from it and will never get it back - kind of like Deja Vu but without knowing what the "something" was that you thought you'd experience before.". i remember this, i was staying at home that week because july 1st was my birthday. i remember that week waking up and feeling like that. it completely stood out and i had no idea why i felt like that. once reading this it really fits into place.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i also connect with you guys on the event some are saying they wake up and have impressions of something has happened to a political member..

i woke up one day, and just had in my mind that obama had visited the middle east and had been attacked, but made it out safe and was brought back to the states. the first thing i said to somone when i woke up was 'holy crap man did you hear what almost happened to obama?' obviously they say no and i just get confused... thinking yeah something happened like he got attacked or something right? you didnt hear about this?
like i just have this image of a news station on TV broadcasting this..

and then i start googling 'obama attack', etc and couldnt find anything on it. im just thinking why the hell did i think this happened?

.... i think we're onto something..

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

As Elucid would say "welcome to the world of the awake." you have truely witnessed what the most "in tune" people see and feel. The road ahead will be rough, but that's why we have friends right? Now I will try to fully prepare you for what is to come:

If you are like me (and alot of others) you must prepared for all of these things: You will find it hard to sleep tonight and will always want to turn the lights on. You will wake up paranoid when it is still dark out (2-5:00). You will see news events repeated or repeated differently. Choice objects will be moved inside your house. You might find bruises or cuts you know you never got (I scarred my un-explained cuts so I wouldn't forget). You will find that people you could have sworn were dead still live. The sky will look different to you along with the color spectrum. You may experience the unexplained irrational fears of a child (the dark, the unknown etc.). You will always feel as if something important is about to happen and may feel the un-resistable urge to leave the house, or stay in it. You will experience time anomalies and waves of deja vu. Everything looks normal but you hear or feel something wrong that you just can't explain. You will have uncontrollable waves of dizziness. You could very well feel micro tremors or vibrations in the earth that have no physical signs (not even a tissue will move). You will notice your pets, friends, or relatives acting strange but they may not even know why.

I don't mean to scare you off but you have to be ready. Also I noticed if you ignore these things they all seem to go away, but as soon as you start to look for them again they hit you in the face.

-Aron

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Aron1138]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
Reply to post by whitewave

I agree whitewave and that is why I have not posted lately. There are certain posters here who have a clear intention to derail the thread with psychological/philosophical meanderings/excercises.The answer to this issue can be found in quantum mechanics; specifically the MWI and quantum deviation; that is not conjecture and each has substantiation in in real-world physics experiments. So it isn't "all" theory.

-Euclid

euclid, although you have contributed many interesting ideas to this thread, your increasingly arrogant assertions that only you and your particular brand of quantum theory have the answers is really becoming rather tiresome.
You have not produced any smoking gun evidence that alignment with the galactic plane or the LHC are responsible for these memory anomalies and so all you have produced is an interesting theory.
Harmonic and Ianmac are just as entitled to post their theories as anyone else. The fact you are intolerant of anything outside your own view is making you appear as dogmatic as the cath**ic church/isl**ic faith and rather charmless.
If you don't want to play with the other boys, fine-sit in the corner with your research team and and quietly get on with your work or play on your xbox.
This is a forum-an exchange of ideas and opinions. Its not your personal soapbox.

Anyway back on topic, in my memory challenger exploded when I had just started middle school (82) not when I did my o levels (86)- I remember it vividly. Arthur C Clarke died years ago, i distinctly remember thinking at the time how I had enjoyed reading his books as a boy. I also remeber having a conversation with my mum (many years ago) about Ernest Borgnine dying-
Mum-Did you hear about Ernest Borgniney dying?
(It had been a long running family joke that I always used to assert his name was pronounced that way!)
Me-Yeah, I nearly cried when I heard !
Remember it word for word.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join