It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
5.22 am as I write this, As usual I drive my son to work he starts at 5.00 am, so Im up and ready at 4.20.

Sky overcast, light at 4.42. Its eerily quiet, then I realise why...no bird song ! and at the time of writing, still no bird song of any kind.

I grew up with my grandfather tuned to nature, This is a first.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
up at 4.20 am to take my son to work. Light by 4.42. As I write this its 5.28 and there has been no bird song ! I grew up with my grandfather and was taught everything he knew about nature. This is a first, Ive never known it before.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by captiva]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I know this will sound extremely crazy, but when I was in 7th grade i remember taking the whole grade over with the same teachers and everything, yet I knew i had already graduated to the 8th grade. how crazy is that? But yet I kept quite simply because I didn't want anyone to think I was crazy. it has never happened again, and I have never hallucinated at all, I'm 40 now...this ties in with my post about how I think divine intervention somehow upsets the preordered timeline and God has to step in a roll back the clock to set things right once again, yet the memory is not totally erased which could explain deja vu as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

5.36, no birds either, i am in scotland too!!! I usually hear them start up way before now!, quite odd indeed.

edit

OK, get of my arse and go outside, there are a few small chirps and squaks here and there but I agree strangley quiet. I can usualy hear them thru the headphones!

[edit on 10-7-2008 by beefeater]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There are 2 other threads on ATS that I think might be related. One about September 3rd, 2004 (?), the moon being out of phase. Sorry I can't remember the exact title but it's in the recent posts. The other is a little older about items missing and turning up again in the home or at work. Related?

I don't remember "springing forward" this year either but I distinctly remember "falling back". It was earlier than usual. Why would we change daylight savings time from its' usual timeframe?

Data: down to half a pack a day on smoking. rarely drink any alcoholic beverages. drink about a pot per day of coffee. no fluoride. no flu shots. very limited cell phone use. no chronic or acute health problems. no (diagnosed-lol) mental health issues. no television. occasional radio in car (15 minutes a day). no drugs (prescribed, OTC, or recreational). Christian but no church activity.

What's the furthest back anyone can remember these odd, out-of-kilter events occuring? Weeks? Months? Years?

Euclid, I respect your research but I have a logistics problem with believing in co-existing timelines. If I exist in more than one dimension/reality/timeline then I probably wouldn't exist in any of them. For example: Say 100 years ago all the timelines "started" (you could go back 10,00 years or more but I'll try to keep it simple), AND they were all identical at the starting point, only beginning to diverge/merge/collapse shortly after the starting point. It would not take very long at all before there were enough differences between the various timelines that one of my ancestors would have died before procreating; making my existence in that time line impossible. Fast forward to present day and the odds of me existing in more than this currently perceived time line would be unlikely. I could not experience another timeline in which there were only minor differences today. They would be vastly different. Same goes for shared memories of current world figures.

I see this as a relatively recent phenomenon. What has happened recently that could have caused such a bizarre event? Or has something been happening for a while and it's just now reaching a critical mass that allows us to be aware of it? Is it a necessary transition or a disaster of global proportions? I'd be interested in your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If this were a normal circumstance than I would say you are absolutely correct. In the current situation it may not hold true because science does not know how strong gravity fields interact with consciousness. Certain scientific principles do not seem to be holding true anymore so philosophical ideas are more apt to not hold true either.

The last time this part of our spiral galaxy transited through the galactic plane was approximately 11,000 to 12,000 years ago. No one alive then is alive now to let us know how consciousness interacts with this event.

There may be no interaction at all but I and others (offline people I am working with on this problem) have noticed that when we think of something, even just a transient thought, some thing happens to cause what we thought to manifest. Now I do not mean that if I think of a hamburger one magically appears on the table; I'm referring to syncronicities of information exchange, meetings with people, suddenly having access to tangible items that one needs to complete a task.

Just be careful what thoughts enter into conscious awareness. Remember this is a shared reality and at the quantum level everything is interconnected and it theoretically could/will effect us all in this world-line and others.

-Euclid

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Keep in mind that not every flitter or flutter of thought in your head will instantly manifest anything. The more concentrated and sustaned the mode of thinking the more it will be manifest. To illustrate: sadness is but an absense of happiness so to rid yourself of the negative "polarize" yourself to the opposite condition by focusing on the other extreme. It's analogous to cold not being a thing but rather an absense of heat so to get rid of cold add heat.

One can just as easily get what the don't want by concentrating on what they don't want (ie. "I don't want to be sick"). Concentrate on what you do want (ie. "I want to be healthy"). Why? Because the image of "sick" is what's in the mind if using the negative.

Perhaps it all sounds utterly ludicrous at first but there is everything to gain by it and at the minimum your mood will be improved. It can take some practice to make a habit out of it especially if you've been living on one "pole" for awhile - there is mental intertia so to speak.

I hope that what I said is in some small way helpful in relieving the mental distress some have reported. To work, it must be DONE and not simply considered.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Birdsong is another difference and thanks for bringing it up. Last year I remember complaining that the birds were screeching at all hours. I heard years ago that birds don't make noise at night. It's 11:46 pm central am I haven't heard the birds at all tonight. As a matter of fact, I can't remember them making noise at night for quite some time now. No insect noise either.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
This is a fantastic thread - thank you to everyone who is posting here.

I would like to pose this question:
Does anyone remember friends or family that have died and come back? We keep talking about celebrities or publicly known personalities... what about people we actually know? It's less "proveable" I guess, but I am curious. We are so bombarded by media, that thinking you saw an obituary about someone is an understandable mistake... that's what the skeptics would say anyway.

Got to jump in right here..... YES, but I never confirmed the death.

My oldest Martial Arts Instructor had MS for a LONG time, and was doing "alternative medicine" involving injections of Hydrogen Peroxide.

This went on for years ( 10 ) and I lost contact with her.

Famous Woman, well known in the Arts since the Beginning in America ( 1960's ) Fought Full Contact in the Mens Division with no Pads back in the day.

I heard from everyone in the 'circles 'that she had died a few years ago, about 100 miles SE of here, where she had her last school.

Well. ABout 3 weeks ago, I found out that she is s LIVING, back in DALLAS and doing another school with another well known member of the Circle. I saw him Monday.

I know them Both Personally actually I'm very hesitiant to go see Her. It still freaks me out, and its only been about 3 otr 4 weeks since I found this out. She was like a second Mother to me. IS Like a second Mother to me SORRY! IS IS IS...

see...

I've been personally invited to go, but I know what that will mean for my Mind and the Committment that will be required of me. I know thats another calling that I must answer to, and its beating at my door.

How do you tell someone that you have missed them badly since they died? ANd zNoty xcry?

I'll finish the rest of the thread now.

Blitzkreigen

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ive had a thought that we are mabie under more bombardment from microwaves as a method of "keeping us down" Perhaps the power has been turned up, that might explain why people are feeling different, changes in wildlife etc. It doesent explain the dead/undead celebs tho....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

I wonder if there is a connection to CERN? as mentioned earlier it seems to be up and running early.

Also, I would describe how I feel as being "more aware" or in-tune and it began Thursday 4th July. Im intigued by it but I am concerned about the quietness this morning, they say wildlife are more aware of changes or natures threats. In Scotland we are not known for earthquakes etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

Euclid, I respect your research but I have a logistics problem with believing in co-existing timelines. If I exist in more than one dimension/reality/timeline then I probably wouldn't exist in any of them. For example: Say 100 years ago all the timelines "started" (you could go back 10,00 years or more but I'll try to keep it simple), AND they were all identical at the starting point, only beginning to diverge/merge/collapse shortly after the starting point. It would not take very long at all before there were enough differences between the various timelines that one of my ancestors would have died before procreating; making my existence in that time line impossible. Fast forward to present day and the odds of me existing in more than this currently perceived time line would be unlikely. I could not experience another timeline in which there were only minor differences today. They would be vastly different. Same goes for shared memories of current world figures.

I see this as a relatively recent phenomenon. What has happened recently that could have caused such a bizarre event? Or has something been happening for a while and it's just now reaching a critical mass that allows us to be aware of it? Is it a necessary transition or a disaster of global proportions? I'd be interested in your thoughts.

OK, first you are assuming that there was a beginning. Below the quantum level time does not exist. The concept of time is only applicable to the conscious awareness on this current world-line.

Quantum physics has shown that a particle is also wave. The simple experiment where a single photon of light is shot at a barrier with 2 slits shows that the particle goes through both slits which means it is also a waveform.

We as humans are made of quantum particles as well. Therefore each of us is an independent set of waves as well. Thermodynamics tells us that energy cannot be destroyed, it can only change states.

We are particles made of energy and the particles are waves. The waveform that is you exists throughout all space and time because energy cannot be destroyed; essentially you have no beginning though you were born physically in this world-line. Your conscious awareness is part of your waveform and exists seperately from the physical body as pure energy (which is a particle and wave). 500 years ago your conscious awareness was on a different world-line, you may have been a different person or gender but the quantum information pattern was "you"; and you consciously cannot remember it because your conscious awareness is now bound to this world-line in a slightly different temporal configuration.

The multiverse is the true reality.

Now all that was just a little off the topic at hand. I noticed what I call world-line collapse about 1998. It isn't a recent phenomenon. It is just becoming more prevalent and occuring with greater frequency.

It is much more than a global phenomenon. It involves the entire galaxy. It is a just your average once in every 11-12 thousand year cycle. And unfortunately it is unavoidable.

There are other smaller things that are avoidable and that is what I am working on resolving.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MacSen191

With the exception of Mary and Martha, I've never heard of anyone having a "relative alive again" experience. (Which makes this one all the more interesting.
)

But what I wanted to say was this: it is possible that people - or the majority of people in the Western culture we live in - are simply too "hard-wired" to experience a shift from a reality where a relative of theirs has died as impossible. In other words, s/he is dead, and that's it.

But... is it?

Needless to say, people who find even questions like this too outrageous or just plain "stupid" are unlikely to ever experience a different reality from the one they persist in seeing (and yet, they are likely to be the most vocal ones in any such discussion
).

But there ARE people in this world who do not share such writ-in-stone views of reality. It is possible - just possible - that their numbers are increasing. And maybe that is one of the reasons why reality itself seems to be becoming more "fluid".

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Why is the Hadron Collider running early? I thought it was going to be switched on in August... and last weekend (July 4th weekend) I checked the date and saw a reference to it having been switched on in June. I actually gasped, and then kind of laughed and thought, "Oh, they just quietly started it without announcing it... what are they up to and what is being hidden?"

Thanks to some of you who shared memories of friends and family who died and didn't stay dead... I am intrigued and would love to hear more.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Captiva, I think it would be a very good idea - and I am sure many here would appreciate it - if you could ask your local bird-watching society about it. Whatever they say is bound to be interesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ok, short and sweet as possible....

No Vibrations here
No Headaches or rocks in the brain
No Humming noises
No Meds, No Head Injuries, Smoke Natural Indian Toabcco From Oklahoma. ( Sky Dancers )

SKY today was NOT as BRIGHT as YESTERDAY, BUT I did see Yellow and Blue flashes or sparkles today of color in the sunlight rays hitting around me, even in the air about 8 feet up. Probably 5 or 6 today only. Never before.

Not as much Sharp HEAT getting through today. Not AS much Sharp Light, but still SHARPER than Normal, noticibly.

Still lots of clouds, but only 3 types and NOT as High. 1/2 as high today.
Mainly overcast hazy, whispy, ( Like old contrail ) with cumulous marshmellow clouds a bit lower. A few thunder head looking dark clouds lower than yesterday. Not as Bright or Sharp today with the eye sensitivity, but I had the Sunglasses experiments down pat today.

Water Looked differant today, more of a 'green' to it than a Blue, Like Aqua Marine instead of Faded Levi Blue. Could have been the overcast, but there was BLUE sky too, not as Blue as Yesterday. I did notice it and thats what I do. 90 % of the time I can tell you whats in the water without testing it, simply Visually, or by actually feeling it. I've done this since the Early 90's and I'm really good with water... see my mood....

I have thought "at least" one thing that "happen" before it did, 2 days ago.

While working , I flashed on my DOG smiling at me. I never do that. I was Busy. I never dwell on my Dog... he just flashed in my mind in the middle of something I was doing.

When I got home I just settled in. Got on the Computer. An Hour later there is a knock on the door. A neighbor is bringing my Dog back to me.

He had been out since 3:30, and this was about 8:30. I had no idea he was out and I didnt check him when I got home.

He saw me and SMILED the biggest grin I ever saw with a Hot Purple Tongue. I couldnt scold him, I gave him ice water. I thanked the Neighbor, and I'll go back and Tip him somethng this weekend. He has NEVER gotten out before. He would be stupid to leave here... lol.. He is BIg and can Jump a fence if he wants to, but he NEVER has EVER..... EVER. 1st time.

ALSO, yesterday.... I was at KFC getting Dinner. 3 or 4 groups of people in front of me. One lady ( 70 to 80 years old ) at the front of the line turned around... and Smiled at Me. I instantly KNEW her... I thought.... I just smiled back and waved a short but 'unknowing' wave.... I was HOT and Hungry, didnt want to wait.

That was My Piano Teacher or Sunday School teacher Mrs. Halbert from like 1974. It didnt dawn on me until later on ( hours later) who that was..BUT she Immediately Recognized ME with her eyes.... You kow what I mean.. that Look of WOW how are you doing?

She hasnt seen me since 1974! NO WAY she Knew ME! But her EYES were instantly Knowing and Flashed into mine INSTANTLY like it was 1974 again.

It frankly stunned me and I didnt speak or move, just half heartedly waved... and grinned back nicely and friendly.

That was WEIRD! I swear It was Mrs. Halbert, and SHE KNEW ME all grown up, dirty and sweaty with a HAT on. She looked at me again as she was leaving , like she KNEW me but just Smiled a pretty smile. Got around great for her age I might add... Maybe I should Google An Obituary?

Birds.... Didnt notice any singing tonight... actually didnt listen..but I did watch a crazy DOVE land on a power line 9 feet above me while I was feeding 3 stray cats. All the cats were watching the DOVE, and the DOVE wanted to fly down and eat the Cat food, with 3 WILD Cats sitting there looking!

His/her head was twitching side to side eyeing that dry catfood for 8 or 9 minutes looking for a spot to jump, just about to pounce down inbetween 3 HUNGRY cats. JUST THEN a MOCKINGBIRD did a dive Bomb out of Nowhere and about knocked that DOVE off the Line. Feathers went everyewhere and the Cats all Ran too! The dove then decided to walk on down the line to a tree. the Mocking bird Intentionally tried to HIT the DOVE, and Must have from the feathers flying. No Warning... BOOM! Bolt from the Blue Stealth Attack LIVE!

The whole time I'm watching this unfold ( Before the Mockingbird ), I was thinking... Ok do I let the CATS eat the Bird? Thats just natural right? Or do I interfere and stand up and shout if the Bird Lands in between the Cats to scare the Bird off AND The Cats. I'm having this Delima as "what will I do" in the next few seconds when this DUMB bird Lands between 3 Cats. The Cats are Fed, But they need to know how to hunt. This Bird has a death wish, and Knows what he is doing. I cant stand to see that Bird Get torn apart and do nothing... What do I do?

Thats when the Mocking Bird Dive Bombed the Dove and prevented the Whole Situation from occuring. I found that Quite Enlightening.

I also heard one more interesting thing today on the radio... Something about
"all this happend in the past but we are just now telling you about it now..." It went on like that for 2 minutes, and I was distracted enough not to be able to llisten closely that instant.

It was a commercial and It hit me as a 'double meaning', "Double Speak" or a Hollywood type warning or message.... You know what I mean...

So YES...A LOT today was "out of place"... I also cant type tonight.

I agree that we all should be Extremely careful what we think right now. I also think that you should pay really close attention to any little voice in your head or flashes of memories, old friends or loved ones that may present themselves now. Listen close, because they only whisper.

Also... who is to say that this THREAD will even be here tomorrow?

Will any of us remember it? Will someone start a new one if that happens?

I'm paying close careful attention and trying to be peaceful and natural.
I really see the stresses of others around me though, even driving.

I enjoyed slow unrushed time with the Wild Cats tonight, and I could not have got that close to them if I tried to "rush feed" them, instead of playing with their kitty minds with a string and leaf and sitting there all unthreatening and peacful.

Thats what I see everyone doing today.. RUSHING around doing Everything

Not even slowing down to eat.

I think we all need to tune IN!

I'm not even gonna mention the Science that may be behind this, but it crossed my mind a couple of times today.( PV )

Best Regards,

Blitzkreigen

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Blitzkreigen]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Earthquakes
I was thinking along the same lines, never had an earthquake here but Scotland has had a few wee ones

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Blitzkreigen

Crossed my mind that the thread may not be hear tomorrow as well. Dont know if it will make a diffirence but Ive printed it out and will record it to voice later. Right now at 7.02 am, I feel the world is standing still, its so so quiet. I live on a busy street 10 yards from the main road and Ive hardly noticed any vehicles, it feels like a Sunday !.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
ummmmm. I answered several posts about an hour ago but they are not here anymore.
There are other posts in their stead.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by Blitzkreigen

Crossed my mind that the thread may not be hear tomorrow as well. Dont know if it will make a diffirence but Ive printed it out and will record it to voice later. Right now at 7.02 am, I feel the world is standing still, its so so quiet. I live on a busy street 10 yards from the main road and Ive hardly noticed any vehicles, it feels like a Sunday !.

Actually it won't matter save yourself the trouble. Because in the event of another world-line collapse the data will be gone. And even if it still here it may be modified and those modifications propagate throughout all data in the world-line. It's like an database update that modifies the quantum state of everything. it just happened I was re-reading a post I created to make corrections, made the corrections, saved them and saw the corrected version, went and took a shower and came back and the page was changed.

One of them was about the parrots. The wild parrot are gone from around here; they used to make a racket but I just realized it when everyone started saying they heard no bird song. They have been gone from here for a long time......months.

-Euclid

[edit on 11-7-2008 by euclid]

[edit on 11-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blitzkreigen

Thats when the Mocking Bird Dive Bombed the Dove and prevented the Whole Situation from occuring. I found that Quite Enlightening.

Third Time Is the Charm...

Bad Manners? to quote myself, but I think this really was Very Enlightening and Worth Repeating.

Perhaps THIS is what happend to us all....

The " Mockingbird" prevented the Stupid Pretty Dove from Killing itself by doing what it had the power and knowledge to do. In A FLASH.

Maybe thats why we all feel a bit better about the global spiritual situation in general these past few days... We Inately KNOW that something happend for the Better, that was destined to be "not so nice"... almost immediately in Time. No Matter which way it went.

We just couldnt witness it , like we can watching the Mockingbird and the Dove. ( And those Evil CATS )

All we "SAW" was the Flash of the Feathers and Heard the Sounds......
We all Jumped, and are just now figuring out what happend...

I saw that 'Mocking' Bird "Hit" the Pretty Dove, but it was to "save" it.

Blitzkreigen

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join