It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi forst post, long time reader

Firstly someone earlier (page 7 or so) mentioned third eye opening

well the other night, thursday morning, i woke up @ 5.03 with a really sore forehead, like a reall y bad dent lol, so far i have been thinking i was sleeping on one of the wooden bar things on my bed, but ur post got me thinking

and on the change of timeline, i to got that strange, somethings off, feeling for a while now, and the im being watched feeling witch is spooking me out right now actually.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Between 6.30 and 8.30 there were cars everywhere playing doof music loudly,cars doing burnouts and screechies everywhere,sirens going off left right and centre,domestic arguments everywhere,firearms being discharged be it natural or unnatural Im glad 'something' got sorted and I ended up where I more or less came from,your posts are interesting Id never considered physics and quantum physics as an explanation my bias is still towards technology, to the minds of primitives technology is the instrument of the Gods and I fear that we shall be as Gods -not be a good look.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptanMad

Just to add data, I'd like you to know (if you don't already) that (geo)magnetic activity in the house - emanating either from devices or from geological features - CAN cause the feeling of being watched.
You might want to check out that first, just to make sure.

As to the "sore forehead"... That is interesting.
Where exactly does it hurt?

I know for a fact that an active "third eye" (whatever one chooses to call it) really can be very tender or sensitive to the slightest touch.
Still, to make sure, you might want to observe closely your sensation and sleeping circumstances to find out whether there is is some external cause after all.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by euclid

Between 6.30 and 8.30 there were cars everywhere playing doof music loudly,cars doing burnouts and screechies everywhere,sirens going off left right and centre,domestic arguments everywhere,firearms being discharged be it natural or unnatural Im glad 'something' got sorted and I ended up where I more or less came from,your posts are interesting Id never considered physics and quantum physics as an explanation my bias is still towards technology, to the minds of primitives technology is the instrument of the Gods and I fear that we shall be as Gods -not be a good look.

Understood. There is confluence of events happening and I like to look at the big picture rather than isolated incidents. Your incident is in-line with many other incidents that have occurred. A friend of mine told me he experienced something that is much like your world-line collapse.

He was driving on the freeway. There was heavy traffic. He had a visual of an accident and saw firetrucks, ambulances multiple crashed vehicles. He was not far from the accident site and could see the lights of the emergency vehicles. Then it all vanished before his eyes. And all the traffic still remained.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't know if it relates to the feeling of time shift (which I feel something is off, and I can't put my finger on), but when did we do daylight savings time this year? I honestly don't remember springing forward yet.

I also feel like I am in the 9th gate right now. I am in Northern California and the sun is a deep red and the sky is raining ash. No one is supposed to go outside. Scwartzenegger has called for 'federal' troops to assist in the fire fighting of the many fires here. Things are not feeling good....

DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Wow, it's taken me 2 days just to read all these fascinating posts. I haven't posted here in years and rarely come any more. But I find this thread hitting very close to home. I think it's wonderful that these odd experiences are being shared.

About the light--on the East Coast of the U.S. I too have noticed and remarked to myself that the sun--even in hot July--seems quite a bit more intense. It feels like more heat is getting through the atmosphere, and more light too. Disconcerting.

I've been having a bunch more synchronicities lately; not world-shaking stuff, but weird, almost unnoticeable stuff, like I'll mention someone, I mean someone obscure, and the next morning there'll be a story about them in the paper. Or I'll think of a foreign word and someone will walk past muttering it, sometimes within minutes of my thinking it. I feel like something is echoing my thoughts, communicating with me.

Is it physics like Euclid says? Is it technology? Are we being toyed with? Let's stay alert for more clues and try to relax and enjoy the often disconcerting ride.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm working on a solution. I have a team of people working on this with me at the moment. In the meantime this is directed to everyone and specifically TheNetherland and others who want to resolve this issue:

I think we all need to be very careful about what we "think". Thought can influence matter. There are many universities experiments that have been replicated all over the world that proved a human mind can influence a randome number generator, both mechanical and digital.

Taking that and my hypothesis that we are experiencing the effects of the gravitational plane, commonly referred to as the galactic plane, into consideration; there is a reason the Australian abouriginies called the time before this current Age the "Dream Time". It is because when our part of the galaxy transits throught the gravitation plane time does not behave normally, as we have been experiencing. Our thoughts may have some kind of synergistic effect or interplay with these galactic forces that science cannot explain because we never experienced this effect.

Be careful what you think of... it might have a bearing on which world-lines collapse into which world-lines. It may cause things to manifest.... remember the old saying that, 'we create our reality".

-Euclid

Originally posted by crackedangel
Wow, it's taken me 2 days just to read all these fascinating posts. I haven't posted here in years and rarely come any more. But I find this thread hitting very close to home. I think it's wonderful that these odd experiences are being shared.

About the light--on the East Coast of the U.S. I too have noticed and remarked to myself that the sun--even in hot July--seems quite a bit more intense. It feels like more heat is getting through the atmosphere, and more light too. Disconcerting.

I've been having a bunch more synchronicities lately; not world-shaking stuff, but weird, almost unnoticeable stuff, like I'll mention someone, I mean someone obscure, and the next morning there'll be a story about them in the paper. Or I'll think of a foreign word and someone will walk past muttering it, sometimes within minutes of my thinking it. I feel like something is echoing my thoughts, communicating with me.

Is it physics like Euclid says? Is it technology? Are we being toyed with? Let's stay alert for more clues and try to relax and enjoy the often disconcerting ride.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have been sitting here the last couple of days, trying to make up my mind about adding to this thread. I wasn't going to do it, but there are people here who are freaking out. They need to know that they are not going insane.

Somebody posted earler and asked about Jesse Helms. My girlfriend and I had a conversation about him and his death - the week BEFORE the 4th. When I saw that he died (again) I did what some of you are doing. I blamed it on a false memory and tried to convince myself that I had been thinking of somebody else. It didn't work.
Over the past few months I have had a couple of people come up to me and say my name ... "how have you been? Don't you remember me?" I'm sure this happens to a lot of people, but I don't forget faces. In fact, I rarely forget anything. On a few occasions, people have tried to remind me of conversations that I am sure I never had.
Yes, the sun seems brighter - everything does. Movies and music seem different to me as well. I understand what some of you mean when you say you are vibrating. I usually get a headache when it happens.

"Come now, and let us reason together..."

For those of you who are worried about this stuff - there are pages here for you to go through and read. Many of us are saying the same things. Yeah, it's strange and I understand your feelings. But know that you are not alone and that you are not hallucinating. If you can, try to let your mind go where it wants to. Why worry? There is nothing you can do about it. You might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

By the way, for the person who suggested adding this:
No drugs, no alcohol (ever), no flu shots, no antibiotics/medication. I get a complete physical every year, including bloodwork - all normal.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
I would like to pose this question:
Does anyone remember friends or family that have died and come back?

Yeah I do! I posted about it in a diffrent thread here and a bit of what I said down below.

k, this isn't celbrity related, but my Grandma died in 1998, and I was homeschooled for a bit in HS in 1999 early 2000. When we first met with the homeschool teacher, myself my dad and my teacher clearly remember talking to my Grandma. She grilled the teacher on her teaching skills and what she knew, if she'd be a good teacher, etc. People are confused on the year she died , we have the obit, but everyone remembers her after she died. I remember going into her room a few months after she died to find her sleeping in her bed. I was shocked and told her she was dead, died of cancer, but she said she was fine and then got up and made me breakfast. Those were surreal times for me actully because she was there, in the back of your mind you know she's dead, but yet she's right in front of you and your friends... my best friend thought she died in 2001.

There's more about my Mom as well, but I think that was something else.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Fascinating thread!

I don’t know if this relates to what is being discussed here, but after reading the experiences of others on this thread there could be a correlation.

On June 10, 2008 my daughter, age 10, had a panic attack. She has never had a panic attack at any time prior to this. Since the panic attack, she has become a major hypochondriac. She has started washing her hands to the point of red, cracked skin and then declaring she has a “rash”. This is the same child who rarely ever washed her hands prior to June 10. She has always been an emotional child, but her current behavior is very uncharacteristic of her personality.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Page 43
Fascinating thread!

I don’t know if this relates to what is being discussed here, but after reading the experiences of others on this thread there could be a correlation.

On June 10, 2008 my daughter, age 10, had a panic attack. She has never had a panic attack at any time prior to this. Since the panic attack, she has become a major hypochondriac. She has started washing her hands to the point of red, cracked skin and then declaring she has a “rash”. This is the same child who rarely ever washed her hands prior to June 10. She has always been an emotional child, but her current behavior is very uncharacteristic of her personality.

Any thoughts?

It sounds like she has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I can't really comment on why (or if it's anything to do with the things mentioned in this thread) But I would suggest taking her to a Doctor if you haven't already.
I know a few people with OCD, and it can completely take over your life.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
I'm working on a solution. I have a team of people working on this with me at the moment. In the meantime this is directed to everyone and specifically TheNetherland and others who want to resolve this issue:

I think we all need to be very careful about what we "think". Thought can influence matter. There are many universities experiments that have been replicated all over the world that proved a human mind can influence a randome number generator, both mechanical and digital.

Taking that and my hypothesis that we are experiencing the effects of the gravitational plane, commonly referred to as the galactic plane, into consideration; there is a reason the Australian abouriginies called the time before this current Age the "Dream Time". It is because when our part of the galaxy transits throught the gravitation plane time does not behave normally, as we have been experiencing. Our thoughts may have some kind of synergistic effect or interplay with these galactic forces that science cannot explain because we never experienced this effect.

Be careful what you think of... it might have a bearing on which world-lines collapse into which world-lines. It may cause things to manifest.... remember the old saying that, 'we create our reality".

-Euclid

I must say "congrats" because I wanted to mention this myself but felt it best to let people open up to the idea of a mental nature of reality on their own but not only to entertain the notion but to take it seriously. Now that it's coming out of the bag I can say "well done."

The reason I'm not frightened or disturbed is I know that I am master of my own mental states which makes me ultimately the cause and not the effect of my conditions. Like causes produce like effects and the cause begins in your own willing which manifests in the material.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewlip

I agree that some of her current behavior points to the beginning stages of OCD, and yes she is scheduled to see a doctor. What is baffling is the sudden occurrence of this behavior. It is as though someone just flipped a switch.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Page 43
reply to post by Chewlip

I agree that some of her current behavior points to the beginning stages of OCD, and yes she is scheduled to see a doctor. What is baffling is the sudden occurrence of this behavior. It is as though someone just flipped a switch.

I think OCD is a coping mechanism. If she experience a panic attack, maybe she is very anxious, and it manifests os OCD.

However, I don't know what caused the initial panic attack...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewlip

We don't know what caused the panic attack. She was just shopping with family in a mall, something she has done countless times before. She has no clue as to what brought on the attack and neither do those who were with her at the time.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Chanly Smann: but it means good things are going to happen.
Shari Dixon: well i'm going for a cigarette tell me....I hope it does mean good things
Chanly Smann: it means humanity is on the apex of the 12th dimensional barrier...were they will get to chose to go or not to go.
Shari Dixon: yes chan
Shari Dixon: u r right
Chanly Smann: I came...I saw...I conquered.
Shari Dixon: this is very true
Shari Dixon: Yeah, basically
Shari Dixon: I think we've been split existing in the everything and we're trying to collect all our selves which is us
Chanly Smann: I became whole the day I jumped...collapsed the quantum bodies of all the parallell versions of me.
Shari Dixon: yup
Chanly Smann: now that I have this knowledge and understanding of the cosmos...but its very hard for mind who is not on the path to understand.
Chanly Smann: I talk to my sister about quantum bodies and suddenly its a trip to the mental hospita.
Shari Dixon: i know, frustrating
Chanly Smann: so I have to play down...play to their 3rd level reality...
Shari Dixon: yeah suppressing
Chanly Smann: but I have a cool head these days...
Chanly Smann: don't disrespect the lesser minds...gotta help em along.
Shari Dixon: i know what u went though though
Shari Dixon: through
Shari Dixon: i remember when i had an awakening, it was like the flood gates opened up. Talked about it all the time...........
Chanly Smann: when was this for you...didn't the cool rush of understaning feel so good....
Shari Dixon: yeah, Started to research everything...to validate because no one around me was equipped to bag it......
Chanly Smann: awakening is a personal experince...its different for everyone.
Shari Dixon: yes it is
Chanly Smann: I don't tell anyone this..but in my left...my left eye I see a semitransparent line of code...
Chanly Smann: thats how I know Im living the life virtual.
Shari Dixon: yup
Chanly Smann: if I concentrate on it before I sleep I access the akasta...and have crazy realistic dreams.
Chanly Smann: learning tools if any.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

I was about to mention this yesterday but hesitated. This thread seems to be taking a life of it's own and is touching on many things.

Thoughts have always had an effect, it's just that more of us are starting to notice. I hope these effects continue to increase because it could lead to a mass awakening.

The more you notice what I call 'reflections of thought', the more the intensity increases. Missing time and rewritten memories are more advanced forms of manifestation, because it means we're going beyond our preconceptions of the material world.

A timeline collapse seems likely as well considering the end of the great cycle is up soon, and may very well have a hand in the increase of these anomalous effects.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Keep in mind that not every flitter or flutter of thought in your head will instantly manifest anything. The more concentrated and sustaned the mode of thinking the more it will be manifest. To illustrate: sadness is but an absense of happiness so to rid yourself of the negative "polarize" yourself to the opposite condition by focusing on the other extreme. It's analogous to cold not being a thing but rather an absense of heat so to get rid of cold add heat.

One can just as easily get what the don't want by concentrating on what they don't want (ie. "I don't want to be sick"). Concentrate on what you do want (ie. "I want to be healthy"). Why? Because the image of "sick" is what's in the mind if using the negative.

Perhaps it all sounds utterly ludicrous at first but there is everything to gain by it and at the minimum your mood will be improved. It can take some practice to make a habit out of it especially if you've been living on one "pole" for awhile - there is mental intertia so to speak.

I hope that what I said is in some small way helpful in relieving the mental distress some have reported. To work, it must be DONE and not simply considered.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Experiences: Vibration that no one else feels, irrational irritability, celebrity dead but alive or died twice phenomenon, time speed up and slowdowns, strange post changes in this thread, changes in books (storyline items) that are new or have disappeared, and food in my freezer that we did not buy. Both parents passed away in February 2006. They haven’t come back.

This morning, before I went to bed, the sun was bright, clouds like cotton candy (real fluffy.) The sky above the clouds was intense blue and below the clouds was a grayish white. This was at 8:00am central. Tonight when I woke up, I forgot to check the sky but at 8:00pm it was grey with few clouds and the sun was till setting. I haven’t noticed any chemtrails here. Humidity seems to be really bad here in south Texas causing it to feel hotter than it really is.

I had a strange, intense bout of nostalgia tonight, remembering things from childhood. Now I can’t even remember the details and it was only a few hours ago.

I am diagnosed with bi-polar disease but (confirmed by my husband) I am much better off the meds. I haven’t taken any since 2000. I am also a breast cancer survivor, having gone through both chemo and radiation. I smoke about a pack a day and drink a beer before going to bed to help me relax. I have sleep apnea and use a CPAP machine. I include my heath and habits to add to the data.

I practiced both occult and new age religions years ago but am a practicing Christian now. I consider myself to be a rational and reality based person. I believe that most conspiracies discussed on this board can be traced back to the coming NWO. And I have absolutely no clue what is going on.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The use of symbols is part of the key since those that know their true meanings can use them in an intentional way to impress their own subconsciounesses with what they wish to acheive whereas those that don't will generate their own thoughts and impress themselves with chaotic messages - which weakens the ignorant group. The best strategy is to consciously defend yourself by simply rejecting their impressions and ignoring them or learning their true meaning if possible. You are simply being setup to enslave yourselves but the way out of that is simple.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join