It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

The "Grandfather paradox" is a total waste of time.
Glad you've noticed it.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
came across this vid...after i posted earlier...
check it out cuz it pretty much lets you know who is playing with the switches...and how much more its going to be happening...especially 2009...

harmonic resonance!

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I've experienced something like this when I was younger - but not recently.

Its like a nagging feeling that you missed something really important, and that you've been detached from it and will never get it back - kind of like Deja Vu but without knowing what the "something" was that you thought you'd experience before.

Maybe its a collective conciousness thing?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I feel like we should have been in a utopia like civilization already but there are those who don't want that for us & has somehow gone back in time and neutralized something/someone that was primarily responsible for this.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
... One day I woke up to a world in which Nelson Mandela was very much alive and walking out of the prison.

I remember vividly his execution in South Africa -- so was it simply a bad dream. I don't think so, because I have met two other people who have very similar recollections of events and were likewise startled to see Mandela alive and well and walking into freedom.

This is the second time I've heard someone saying this ... very strange, for I have no such recollection.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilDerby

I was not going to post, but since two people now have brought it up, Nelson Mandela being alive is really eerie to me, I was 100% positive he was dead.
I remembered talking about it in high school.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's quite disconcerting and enlightening that this feeling is shared. I, like many people here, probably thought that we were alone in this phenomena.
I have experienced this quite a bit actually, yet I don't have any specific events that I can recall since the feeling is so fleeting and alien.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Hey, very interesting thread. The link you posted does not seem to work, can you re-post it please

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Many, many people are getting this feeling. Not just in the "conspiracy theory" realm either, but average and ordinary people. Most just don't talk about it, because they think others will think them crazy. It's just that conspiracy theory people are used to other people thinking they are crazy.

Ask 10 "normal" people that you know if they have had feelings like this recently. I think you will be surprised at the answers you get.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It is 5 am and I haven't been able to sleep, I think that a critical decision may have been made or a critical tipping point reached that has embarked us on a timeline that I don't feel is very good for anyone, maybe the button for war with Iran has been pressed and will unfold over the next 4 months and there is nothing we can do about it?? I hope not but..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
And I think something is funny with the internet, I am getting heaps of pages with broken links and images not loading. Even refreshing ATS recent post pages is bringing up heaps of old posts, then next refresh it is heaps of new posts. It is if someone is mucking around with the main DNS servers and caching servers on the main nodes.. Anyone else?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by primamateria

PrimaMateria, we may very well have a different timeline each one of us.

So, don't worry too much.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Honestly I can't say it's anything like that. It just feels like something is different. Like something was changed.

Would you describe it as simply "a knowing" like some of the Native peoples do? Deep down inside you simply know something is wrong?

This is my experience without physical sensation, but I have known people who have felt as though time shifts were taking place and they had physical symptoms go along with the dawning of awareness.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by primamateria
And I think something is funny with the internet, I am getting heaps of pages with broken links and images not loading. Even refreshing ATS recent post pages is bringing up heaps of old posts, then next refresh it is heaps of new posts. It is if someone is mucking around with the main DNS servers and caching servers on the main nodes.. Anyone else?

I've had very bizarre experiences trying to load pages for the last 36 hours. I thought it was just because I'm an old crone trying to live in the computerised world

I feel as though we are standing on a precipice of something truly horrible -- and I can't shake these two words "false flag".

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
One day I woke up to a world in which Nelson Mandela was very much alive and walking out of the prison.

Interesting...Some days I wake up and political figures are known/beleived to be dead (in my mind) and some days I wake up and these same people are alive...I've gotten use to this, but used to say "hmm, I thought he/she was dead". Same goes for controversial celebrity/sports figures too, but never gotten has occurred with someone I know personally. Does this happen to anyone else? Weird!

[edit on 7-7-2008 by no name needed]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
see my post here

as of 7/02/2008 I've have come down with Benign Sudden Positional Vertigo and haven't been back to work since. Talk about having a strange feeling... like walking around on a ship at sea all day/night..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Don't know if this is the same thing, but yesterday I had a major deja vu incident. I've had them before, and usually, it's just because a similar experience has happened before. This time, however, was really different. It was a simple conversation with my husband, but it was in the same exact way I felt it had "happened" before. Same room, same words, same everything. What makes it extraordinary, to me, is that we just moved into our house a couple months ago. Some how, I had pictured/experienced/dreamed that moment before.

I've often wondered about deja vu and just "feelings" that are different than normal. I've sensed things that were going to happen and try to tune it out, because frankly, it scares me....but this was one of the strongest sensations I've ever felt. The only other time I felt this strong was when the concorde crashed a few years ago. I woke up that morning and didn't turn on the news because I knew there was going to be a major plane crash being reported. Got to work, and sure enough, it had happened.... There have been others, but those two stick out the most in memory.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i posted this a while back, few weeks maybe

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i can 100% total relate to what you are saying

something coming, something big...or u are right, we are all confused because some "time line" was changed.

madness, and all i know is "things AINT THE DAMN SAME"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I usually don't believe in anything much, but this..

I had this exact same feeling about this, but I cannot remember if it was morning, afternoon or evening because I didn't pay much attention to it. It was not Deja-vu, about that I am certain.

It was something lurking, a feeling and an abstract though that something has been changed (not neccessarily has been, maybe just is changed because of physical - as in physics -things). What it is I have not many clues, because knowlege about exact nature was somehow in my head without any word capapble of describing it. I thought about it for a while, and then it escaped.

Feeling such as this is possibly relatively common, and you will find people experiencing it every single day, if you just bother to ask. Analytical me thinks this is most propable answer.

I am not expecting anything very radical, it was indeed relatively sublte. Somebody already described it as a nudge, which I believe is quite accurate.

Before you start saying that I really must be an idiot because of believing this stuff, you might want to remind yourself that all animals apparently sometimes sense future in a certain way. It has nothing to do with prophecy, religion or metaphysics. Dogs, birds and all sort of other animals appear to sense earthquakes, for example. Sometimes several hours beforehand. We can't explain how, but it does happen. Maybe this is something similar, but focusing on some another event instead (No I do not believe this feeling to have anything to do with any disaster.).

One of the very few far out theories in which I believe in is quantum consciousness. You may find it interesting, google it. Perhaps some very subtle change of emotion or attitude happened for a lot of people at the same time. Well, anyway, I don't belive it to cause world peace, though..

Here's a wikipedia article: en.wikipedia.org...

Browsing new age books about it is propably a bad idea.

[edit on 7/7/08 by rawsom]

[edit on 7/7/08 by rawsom]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I had something like this happen to me, although the change was incredibly bizarre.

A couple of years ago, I swear to you, William Daniels (the voice of KITT on Knight Rider) passed away of a heart attack. I remember it vividly. I read about it from multiple news sources (ain't it cool news, google news, AP). I remember seeing it on his IMDB profile as well, and thinking what a shame it was.

I went on believing he was dead for a couple of years... but then at some point, apparently, he came back to life—with no indication that he'd ever died! I actually searched several news archives for the stories, because I was so SURE he'd died. Anyway, it blew my mind... and I still don't understand it.

I realize I probably sound like a crackpot babbling about William Daniels, of all people, but if ever I experienced a timeline shift, it was then!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join