It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It's weird that you put up this post.

Saturday morning, I woke up from sleep and had an unusually positive view about the future. I no longer think bad things are going to happen in the US, and that everything will start getting back to normal at the end of August.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't normally believe in coincidences or synchronicities but I was thinking about this EXACT topic this morning!!! And before people think that I saw this thread and remembered it this morning I can assure you I haven't been on ATS in a few days.

Anyway, back on topic, I've been feeling weird all day. This morning I felt (like an earlier poster stated) that something was different or off. Then starting when I went in to work (about 6:30 am PST) until around lunchtime I had a growing sensation of a "buzzing" in my head. I wouldn't call it a headache because it didn't hurt but more of a...weird sensation, like my brain was vibrating real fast. I know that sounds retarded but it's the only way I can explain it. Anyway, I left work a bit early to stop at the bank and as I walk out of my office I look to the right and down the passageway I see a guy who I KNOW retired a year ago. Not only was he walking down the hall but he was in uniform which makes no sense since he is retired and supposedly living out of the country now (as far I know...which is coming into question as of this thread...lol) It took me a second to realize what I was seeing but as I was walking away I thought "man, I must be in a time loop. I wonder if the chrono-police will come take me away" (seriously, I have a Star Trek addiction, don't judge me!)

Then lo and behold I log on to ATS and here we are, talking about the same experiences. Oh, and the buzzing brain effect won't go away even with a mega dose of acetaminophen. So if there are any doctors out there that would like to ease my mind and give me a clean diagnosis of "it's not meningitis" it would be much appreciated!

Edit to add: After reading some of the posts about people remembering stuff differently, like Mandela being executed and Graham dieing and what not, I remembered right before I logged off at work, I was reading a news supplement that was dated today (8 July) and I remember reading all those stories before! I had to check the dates quite a few times to ensure I didn't click last weeks link. I remembered every article word for word and most were from papers I don't have access to like the washington post and some european papers (I would say daily telegraph but I don't remember if thats a paper or a tabloid in the UK...lol)

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Apex Predator]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Whats weird is lately I've been going back into my past, watching old shows and cartoons just to get my feeling of reality back. Visiting old places just for the sake of BEING there, trying to contact old friends, digging up anything that I used to associate with reality, etc. And I'm only 20!!

Everything feels so surreal, I thought I was just going insane. Maybe we're all just a little insane. =/ All I know is for sure this had to have happened around January.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by FrankP]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MajjicMouse

Further down the rabbit hole. I thought Billy Graham was dead! I remember the news reports last year?!??!!!

Are you sure you're not thinking of Falwell? He died last year.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Apex Predator

thats the way my head feels sometimes. like some kinda pressure or buzzing. usually happens when i have a prolific dream too.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psa5110
reply to post by MajjicMouse

Further down the rabbit hole. I thought Billy Graham was dead! I remember the news reports last year?!??!!!

Are you sure you're not thinking of Falwell? He died last year.

Nope, Billy did die... not just once but several times that I can remember. And each time I read about it in newspapers, magazines and saw it on the news. Since 2002 he has died four times. But he is alive right now.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I woke up one night between the 4th and the 6th (I don't remember exactly which night), with the sensation of gasping for breath. I'm not sure if I was actually gasping when I woke up, or if it had been a dream, but I remember thinking "I'm going to wake up my girl friend..." while I was trying to catch my breath.

Anyway, after I "caught my breath", I got up to walk around to calm my nerves (I woke up dying?) and bile was rising in my throat. Now I normally have issues with acid reflux, but this was different. Like I had almost thrown up. And I haven't thrown up in over 15 years.

I'm not an avid believer in most paranormal. I came to ATS for government conspiracy and bits and pieces on black projects. But I tend to have an open mind, especially for scientific related subjects. This whole thing interests me.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankP

Thats what you do as you start to grow older. Im only 27 and i have done also. Ive ordered the box sets of Ulysses, Visionaries & Dungeons & Dragons on dvd. Thats just part of growing up my man. Its nuts, Half of all this crap is just people feeling things they never felt before, believing its new. Not knowing its all ages old.
Its cool. Its like your way of sealing of the past, Seperating yourself from your child hood so you can develop and carry on through life

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My "something has changed" moment occurred over a year ago.

It was in the morning, and I was enjoying a cup of coffee while reading my daily news and stuff online.

Then a WHOOSH feeling like I've never experienced before (hasn't happened since either, was a 1 time deal) and I thought, "Hey something feels different. What happened?"

I asked hubby, and he was clueless, didn't know what I was talking about. I guess he didn't feel anything.

Was it a shift? Or was it just me? *shrugs*

I wish I had more answers.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ok here is who i KNOW is dead

Jack Lemon
Walter Matheu
Ronald Regan
Charlton Heston
Billy Graham
Princess Diana
Queen Mum

... now i know that lot are dead, cos i seen the news

aint sure of others

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt.Trakker

i think its just missing our childhood maybe

im 35, and life is going SOOOOOOO fast
i mean "WHHOOOSH"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

This is so strange. Yesterday, I looked out my kitchen window (like I do every day) and something caught my attention. Something was different. I was confused at first...looking for something out of place. Then it hit me. The light was different. It reminded me of artificial light and of scenes from a digitally enhanced movie. I remember thinking, "Wow, that's wild!" and then thinking nothing else about it until reading your post. Strange.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I realy thought Ernest Borgnine was dead, because i remember been sad about it. Does anyone else think he was dead?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

Exactly, it's not necessarily painful, more like an annoyance. I've felt it before (as you said after certain dreams) and I've always equated it with viruses or bacteria attacking my brain. I know that sounds silly but when my buddy died of meningitis in college (which was around the height of the mad cow debacle) I looked into it and was wondering about the transfer rate of the disease. And ever since then when I feel the buzzing its the first thing I think of...I must be turning into a hypochondriac about brain afflictions.....why can't I just have a coke problem like everyone else?!?!?!....lol

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There was an incident within a couple months back (perhaps less - some aspect of causality as we know it seems to be weakening) where I was sitting at my computer and there was a flash of light so bright that instead of just seeing light coming in my eyes, I could see light shining through my head so that the color was tinged red. It was accompanied by a simultaneous "snap" sound. The whole duration of it was hundreths of a second or less. The impression was that of what it may be like to experience being "instantly" vaporized by a nuclear device or perhaps an impact by a large celestial object. Immediately following this I had asked my girlfriend (she was present at the time) and she had no idea what I was talking about. I have no history nor inclination to epilipsy and it hasn't happened again.

I find it worthy of note here on this thread that the keys differences people perceive largly are that of "who" and not "what" has changed or else just a vague feeling otherwise. Am I getting the jist?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It's pretty much established that just about all of us with an open mind these days feel like "something big is about to happen". I don't even think its much worth discussing anymore as its been discussed to death. HOWEVER...

What if it's a feeling INDUCED by something. Perhaps a great terror weapon in space (hey bin laden got his hands on a satellite or two! and God knows the militaries have TOO many.) What if its induced in the public in a way that resembles a STUN feature?

I started hearing about this shift / change / something about to happen feeling probably 4 or 5 years ago. What has really changed since then?

A few considerations:

Solar/galactic deviation - maybe a new wavelength transmitted from the sun / galaxy

HUGE increase in wireless technology in the microwave spectrum. Microwaves, without a doubt, have SOME effect on the mind. Wifi, CMDA, GSM(ever hear how that affects a radio??? Jeez you can have it on 2 and it BLARES out like on 10!!!) And now satellites broadcasting radio in the microwave band too. There's really no running from the "new waves". Hilter would be rubbing his hands together and HAARP would love its share!

We have mostly been "freed" from the effects of radiation in our tvs, monitors etc but what if the new stuff can better transmit audio/video/microwave stun/compliance signals and that sort of thing? Are there now synapses where there hasn't been in some time or are there none lately where there should be!

And finally dieties / aliens:

Maybe God's voice is actively being shut out by all the new wireless tech. Our connection is being interrupted by the storm of signals around us. Maybe its the God part of the brain affected by those signals? How would one know unless they strangely lost their faith?

Perhaps the Aliens are being shut out by it all, or our connection with all that is.

The timeline thing is interesting. I've often thought about whether or not our future has been changed in the past and I too have been surprised to hear of people being alive that I thought were dead. I even had a friend just about break out into tears when we bumped into each other in person as he thought I was dead!!!

Also I get the "nudge in the head" thing too. When I am in a dept store I lose confidence in my ability to stay conscious! And I feel like i'm unbalanced and about to fall. Sort of like vertigo or a knock to the head. Maybe the wavelength of the lights has something to do with it or I'm just not out and about enough lol!

Speaking of which... Ever wake up completely alert after hearing an extremely loud snapping / cracking sound? My dreamscape when this happens is a baseball field and I'm getting hit in the forehead with a fastball!!! LOL!

Anyways I truly feel that we are losing contact with the universe around us, God etc. I think the feeling we are getting is that we are alone in this thing, there are no shining stars to lead the way to a peaceful life and that we will have to become something awful to survive in the coming years. Whether or not that feeling is INDUCED is the question of the day but there seems to be a disconnect, like the tap of LOVE (for whatever you love) is being turned off.

Interesting though. It's global. So what in the past 5 or 6 years has propagated so efficiently and suddenly? My bets are on wireless technologies.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Like there was a change in the timeline and when I awoke I felt the change.

I personally don't feel that there is any such thing as an established time line. However, I do feel a general malaise and complete inner restlessness these days. In my case, it is not physical or strictly emotional - and I sense that it is much deeper than that. I feel complete dissonance with everyday life and it seems to get worse every day!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I had the exact same feeling this morning. Woke up at 4am PST, logged in to do some work (systems admin) and then could not get back to sleep. When I left this morning the clock read 7:11. Not sure if that means anything other than that odd sense that the number meant something. So I'm not saying that anything is going to happen but I suppose we shall all find out on Friday. It's been nagging me all day. July 11th 2008 has no significance to me, anyone else? Of course these days it could be the next Black Friday.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by planetx-145]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
I have had many such feelings.

One day I woke up to a world in which Nelson Mandela was very much alive and walking out of the prison.

I remember vividly his execution in South Africa -- so was it simply a bad dream. I don't think so, because I have met two other people who have very similar recollections of events and were likewise startled to see Mandela alive and well and walking into freedom.

WOW you FREAK ME OUT! ( 3rd post in this thread Pellovoisin)

I have used that EXACT Situation before, asking.. Do you Remember When Nelson Mandella Was Killed.... Answer is always YES...
I asked to see what people would remember. I even had a long discussion with my MOTHER about it YEARS AGO, saying that I KNEW he was dead!

Well Guess what...He's Still alive! Freaks Me Out! ~
Totally!

What the Hell happened? Did I confuse him with someone else?

This is the only instance I can remember of this happening, except for a few things in my Childhood that I "Remember" but that still have not happend yet... 40 + years later. I have asked the People in my memories, ( in reality ) and they dont recall the incident. I'll know it when I see it again, and it wont be a good thing. I'll always wonder how I knew and saw that when I was like 3. It was My grandmother ( She is Still Living ), and we were at a Hospital ( Me and My Uncle ) Looking at her on a Table with a big PLUS SIGN on her leg (Possibly a bandage or Tape from a bandage ) I was sad and So was My Uncle. She had Passed on.

Whats funny about that is:
1. She Is still living.
2. Sha has Only been in the Hospital Recently ( under last 5 years ) EVER.
3. My Uncle was with me, not my DAD.
4. ( Dad died in 1993 ) I had this experience in like 1970.
5. It WAS a Hospital, and a stainless steel "bed"
6. We were in a part that not many people get to see in the Hospital ) Not a Public Area )

7. I'VE ASKED repeatedly both my Grandmother and my Uncle if they Remember this incident. Of Course they dont.

8. If anything like that were to happen, it would ONLY be Me and My Uncle there, as thats about it on the "Family Left" since 1993.

Now to read the rest of the thread.. I HAD to jump in immediately.

Best regards

Blitzkreigen

Edit to add:

I remember Nelson Mandella Being ASSINATED, not executed.

Gary Coleman rings a bell, but not a loud one. I do seem to remember the Liver or Kidney Transplant thing and felt sad for him that he couldnt get one, being famous and all.

When Nelson Mandella was Freed from Prison, I was Shocked and Stunned.

It hit me like a ton of Bricks, and I wasnt a fan of his either.

I traveled over the weekend and did a LOT of work outside in the heat with no power, so I cant really say what I'm feeling. I got home Last night, and had weird dreams all night long ( Monday Night /Tuesday Morning)

Sunday and Saturday I was already Heat stroked, and super tired, but I do remember feeling differant. ( actually GOOD )

Possibly because I'm completing some water supply issues on a piece of land that I intend to use if the fan gets hit with "Sit- x crement"

I actually felt relieved and content and peacful, but then I had been away from power lines, TV, Inernet, Phones and The City for a couple of days.

Funny how much better I felt even with no bathroom, running water, or Air conditioner. Just felt in tune and natural all weekend. I actually ORGANIZED stuff on Monday, that Ive been trying to do for YEARS, and it went quick and smooth in 98 degree HEAT, and with No Shade.

This morning I could not wake up. Made coffee,drank Two cups and fell back asleep sitting up in the chair. My Third cup is still sitting there now.

Probably not the same as others, but I thought I would mention it.

I do feel that something changed, and I do feel its for the better.

I'm Mr. Doom and Gloom Usually, but I feel like Positive Progress has been made on a LARGE scale. I'm the one always yelling Run To The Hills! Get Ready! Its coming! Now I just feel peaceul..

Lets give it a few days in the City to see if that sticks around.

3 G phones and WIFI Internet at 3 GIGHZ probably is not doing me any good right now.

We will see by the end of the week how money and business flows.

Perhaps we are all SIMPLY RELIEVED that NOTHING happened on the 4th of July Holiday. ( Terrorism related )

Love ya all...

Blitzkreigen

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Blitzkreigen]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that we are all not a bunch a crazies.All 144,000 of us are perfectly sane

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join