It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I had the strangest feeling today. I woke up this morning. And the first thing that came to my mind was that something was different. Like there was a change in the timeline and when I awoke I felt the change.

I don't know if it was just a dream or remnant of a dream of something. But upon waking I just felt like something was different. Something changed. It's not like it's a hard concrete feeling. Just a nagging suspision that won't go away.

Anyone else feel this way?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
if it makes you feel better, i've had an uneasy about something, like something isn't the same anymore. And it's not like an old feeling but something rather recent, like in the last few weeks.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have had many such feelings.

One day I woke up to a world in which Nelson Mandela was very much alive and walking out of the prison.

I remember vividly his execution in South Africa -- so was it simply a bad dream. I don't think so, because I have met two other people who have very similar recollections of events and were likewise startled to see Mandela alive and well and walking into freedom.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I've been getting that feeling for a few days now, OP.

As if the limits of reality have melded together and then split apart in a single moment...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus24
if it makes you feel better, i've had an uneasy about something, like something isn't the same anymore. And it's not like an old feeling but something rather recent, like in the last few weeks.

Now that you mention it. A few weeks ago. I had the same feeling like I did this morning.
The feeling though is that whatever change that has been done is a small one. Kinda like a small course correction or adjustment to move around a bump in the road. Whatever the change is though it's not something obvious. Like a nudge.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by grey580]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I totally agree as i was saying in my last post i feel "different" but yes yesterday morning uk time sunday about 10 30am i felt that too extremly strange. But im new to this. So if anyone has any clue to what on earth has changed please fill me in.

link   

Originally posted by grey580
I had the strangest feeling today. I woke up this morning. And the first thing that came to my mind was that something was different. Like there was a change in the timeline and when I awoke I felt the change.

I don't know if it was just a dream or remnant of a dream of something. But upon waking I just felt like something was different. Something changed. It's not like it's a hard concrete feeling. Just a nagging suspision that won't go away.

I'm getting calls and emails at my office from people saying the same sort of thing. Mind you, I find these sorts of feelings appear in 'waves'.

I used to believe in the single timeline theory, in which the Grandfather Paradox can exist. But after reading some literature, both scientific and metaphysical, I began to wonder why there should only be ONE timeline.

My current favourite theory about timelines is the one described by John Titor. I recognise that many believe him to be an elaborate fraud - but I still found his description of time and time-lines to be the best one that matches my own theory.

If so, then a whole new 'world' opens up for exploration. I found some interesting perspectives to be found in a book called: "The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events".

Good topic!

Duncan

link   
perhaps time travelers are 'working their magic''

or perhaps we are experiencing the holographic dimensional shifts...

either way..I share the same feeling...

the other night I dreamed that ''sit x'' had already occurred...there were beasts not of this world ravaging the planet and cannibals all about. I felt it necessary to hijack a train to secure our lives for another night and perhaps a day. So we all got on the train and all of a sudden, I got that wave of feeling that I have been getting in 'real life' in the dream.
Then we were all arrested for hijacking a train.
So we all suffered the consequences of an act, but we shifted from the 'sit x' dimension, to another 'safer' dimension...

It involved the tesseract, light energy, and metaphysics...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hmm... perhaps we're attributing this to something that isn't entirely on the spot...

Why does it have to be the timeline that's been modified?

Why not something equally as "Out-there", such as psychic viruses?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I read Another post about the news reporting the moon has changed its cycle,i belive thats live unheard of,mabey it effects you moods like the oceans who knows.Ill try to find that thread but just and idea hehe.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm leaning more to the multidimensional view of the universe myself.
The Tenth Dimension video is a good one that goes onto explaining some of the multiple universe theory.
IMO the universe is like a giant mandelbrot set. In any case I still can't shake the feeling.

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I honestly have not been on internet forums since late 2001 when they all went mad any anyone with half a brain was driven off the web,two weeks ago I got this funny feeling that something is different or changed the disturbing thing is whether its for better or worse I don't know .

So Im currently back on line doing reconnaisance to figure out what it is,perhaps its economic perhaps something else but my gut says there has been some sort of shift.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I had an experience two Summers ago that I have never had before or since. I can't really explain why, but I awoke with a sense of dread that I have never known before. I had the distinct feeling that I had "brought something back" from wherever I was in my sleep-state. That "it" had used me as a doorway to enter this world. It was a nice sunny day outside my window, but I had the distinct feeling that our days were numbered, and that I had loosed something unimaginable upon the world.

Hope that makes some sort of sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
In any case I still can't shake the feeling.

Which is what makes me think that it we're wrong.

If we knew what it was, then we'd be able to put those feelings aside, wouldn't we?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Do any of you experience with this a feeling as if you are being buffeted by wind or an unseen hand on your forehead?

Or are there any other physical types of sensations that accompany the feeling that something has shifted.

My hope is that some time travellers are working like mad to help us avoid disaster. Sometimes a hope is all one has to go on.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Honestly I can't say it's anything like that. It just feels like something is different. Like something was changed.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

My hope is that some time travellers are working like mad to help us avoid disaster. Sometimes a hope is all one has to go on.

If that's true then unfortunately it seems there are going to be very few of them.

6 at most.

The conditions of the future are likely to be so dire, that only a certain amount of people can be sent back - and once they've been sent back they stay here, permanently.

Understand?

They cannot collaborate with the future.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I got this exact feeling here in Sydney late Saturday night, and it persisted throughout much of Sunday. Sunday night following this 'shift' I got the worst headache I've had in probably 3 months.

It's hard to describe what it felt like exactly, but I think the OP got it right when describing it as a change in the timeline. I encountered a large number of synchronicities all within a short period of time, coupled with a very strange awareness.

Things mentally just felt like they were falling into place. When things like this happen, you can't just log onto a news website and hear about what's going on with the rest of the population mentally. I actually stopped by here a few times to check and see if anyone else was feeling this, I was relieved to come here and see this thread today.

It's a very long story about all the things that seemed to just fall in place. Anyway, I'd been putting together a video about time, and when all of this started happening I thought I'd better hurry up and get it done. I uploaded it this morning (well before I saw this thread posted). I never can quite get vids to embed, so here's my link:

Observing the Timewave: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7/7/08 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well, seeing synchronicity mentioned, and being that I referenced this thread in another thread already tonight, I am compelled to do so here...

What's the frequency Kenneth?!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Whatever the change is though it's not something obvious. Like a nudge.

It may not be obvious (to you), but it needn't be a small change, from an hypothetical outsider's perspective.

What IF you jumped into an alternate timeline?
If that's what happened, your today's life might be totally different from the one you were living "yesterday", if your yesterday was in a different timeline.
You just don't remember it.

Anyway, it's just a thought.
But I joined this site precisely because of a perceived shift in my family's "timeline", hoping to get some answers.
So, yeah, I know what you mean.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join