It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens never visited Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I like the way that its from an Indian paperquoting a British scientific source.
Aren't they the same kind of papers that were advertising pheromones 'brewed from distilled magical orchids' to make you more attractive to women???
We're really gonna believe them now aren't we?
Besides if I can't get my mother to come and visit me what chance am I of getting an alien to my place?
Of course aliens never visited Earth , have you seen it? its boring out there. We have now crime ridden cities, kids killing kids, kids having babies. people with little or no moral standards. And all that in the past too. And what was before Humans?
Dinosaurs, what a miserable bunch they were. Couldn't even get a fire going. brain the size of a peanut. no wonder they died out, they got bored to death.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Promecus
I don't believe that I need to explain it because it is some what spelled out in the document, however I'd say it was definitely some type of alien craft.

Definitely? How do you know? Where you on the craft?

The fact is, you don't know anything definitive about this. You're making a leap of logic based on the fact that since you can't explain it, it must be aliens.
It could as easily be Nazi-saucers from Antarctica, a test of a top-secret military aircraft, or faeries taking their chariot out for a ride. All you know is that it is unexplained. Do you know what the definition of unexplained is? Read a book!

Now, stop side stepping the question.

I was not side-stepping the question, child. Are you so arrogant that you except to give a link to something that is 77 pages and for them to instantly have an answer?

Don't bite my finger, look at where I'm pointing

That's rich, coming from you. How many times have you told someone to "read a book" or otherwise attacked them!
Grow up!

Ignored.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

I don't believe that I need to explain it because it is some what spelled out in the document, however I'd say it was definitely some type of alien craft.

Definitely? How do you know? Where you on the craft?

The fact is, you don't know anything definitive about this. You're making a leap of logic based on the fact that since you can't explain it, it must be aliens.
It could as easily be Nazi-saucers from Antarctica, a test of a top-secret military aircraft, or faeries taking their chariot out for a ride. All you know is that it is unexplained. Do you know what the definition of unexplained is? Read a book!

You're still using that old tactic I mentioned earlier in this thread. You are anti-explaining things. "Prove that god doesn't exist" type of BS. You sill have my pity.

But I tell you what, if you can provide supporting evidence that this was a craft created by the Nazi party in Antarctica I'd be willing to at least look at that evidence. Which is 10x more than you've done thus far.

Now, stop side stepping the question.

I was not side-stepping the question, child. Are you so arrogant that you except to give a link to something that is 77 pages and for them to instantly have an answer?

Don't bite my finger, look at where I'm pointing

That's rich, coming from you. How many times have you told someone to "read a book" or otherwise attacked them!
Grow up!

Ignored.

You didn't read the Mufon document....did you? It only took me about 4 hours to read it. So I'd imagine that it should only take you a day and a half.

And you don't need to read all 77 pages. If you had actually done your home work you'd have seen that the last 30ish pages are just a bunch of copies of the letters they sent and received. But this also just points out how you'd rather keep your eyes shut instead of looking at the evidence before you. Again, is the world still flat, SaviorComplex? Are you afraid to read? Maybe those words will jump off the page and eat your soul.

Until you've actual done some research and have something to actually contribute to the conversation I think it would be best if you just sat there and listened.

As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water...but you can't make it drink.

At any rate, as I mentioned before, there is still the issue of the Phoenix lights. An entire city witnessed an extremely large UFO that slowly and intently glided over their city. Where could such a craft like that come from? It made no sound and was large enough to be used as a docking station for aircraft carriers.
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Promecus]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Just something else I ran across.

Buzz Aldrin's account of the Apollo 11 mission: www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join