It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really that stupid, or is this a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It was known prior to WWII that by putting flouride in municipal water supplies, a population could be kept docile and pliant. Flouride accumulates nowhere in the body in concentrations as high as in the pineal gland. The pineal gland secretes substances, such as '___', that are directly related to cognitive function. Flouride crystalizes in the pineal gland and compromises its function.

Mystical experiences that result in enhanced cognitive and creative faculties can be tied to the function of the pineal gland, and even philosophers in ancient times knew this and referred to it as the "third eye". One of the main features of such mystical experiences is the first-person, experiential knowledge of a true connectedness between all people. The "we are all one" experience. It is more primal and vital than an intellectual understanding of "we are all one". It is an understanding that makes it possible for people to lay down their life, as they identify with the "supermind" or "superidentity".

I wonder whether suicide bombers in other countries have ever had flouridated water?

My point is that all of the ego distortions in our "sophisticated" Western societies, and the continued health of our economies and race towards personal aggrandizement, are inextricably linked to the problem of "alienation".

One of the byproducts of the "we are all one" mystical experience is the banishment of any feelings of alienation. How can alienation persist when you have had an experience that proves conclusively that we are all connected?

So, I'm starting to view water flouridation, and our modern compensation for its ravages in the form of SSRIs, as part of a systemic plot to suppress the knowledge that we are, in fact, connected.

In our flouridated, disconnected state, we are then bombarded with advertising messages from birth until death that abuse human dignity and play on our insecurities.

I've had quite enough of this nonsense. How about you?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good thread, too bad I am the first one to reply.

I really think that you have a good point there, but we might have evolved enough already to compensate with the dumbing down in society.

I see the amount of honest people that wants to know the truth and to stay informed growing.

All humanity need is one hell of a wake up call.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
When I was in grammer school, every school nurses office had a small dentists area ,complete with chair, spit bowl and drill equipment. In the 2nd grade they started the "free oral Floride Treatments" for every child in the school system. Some parents, even then, objected and they made a stink over it but the hoops they had to jump through to stop it was more than most cared to go through. I always felt lousey for days after the treatments. Head aches, fevers, stomach ailments. When they started floridizing the local water supply I stopped drinking city water. I still don't except for miniscule amounts I use cooking. I prefer BEER!!! And I make that with well water I have tested regularly!

Zindo

[edit on 7/6/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
An interesting sidenote on the topic of flouride. In Mexico, they flouridate their salt, not their water supply. I believe the amount of flouride varies from state to state or region to region, can't remember which.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Are we really that stupid or is this a conspiracy?

Both -- a massive conspiracy has led to increasing stupidity, just as was intended. It's gotten to the point where people don't even question why they should contact their nearest poison control center if they shallow a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.

new topics

top topics

join