It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC2 - The Third Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Note to Mods: I do see the threads below, but the links to the "active" threads don't seem to work - I get re-directed to the thread I'm viewing, and it's locked!

If anyone missed that documentary tonight, it is available on BBC iPlayer. Quite well written I thought and reasonably balanced. I was wondering what Mr. Dylan Avery might come up with, but I thought what he had to say was quite good. The part where he was confronted about the witness in WTC7 was fantastic - he produced the original interview and played it back. Someone clearly altered their story after the fact.

I'm not trained in such things particularly, but I take eye-witness testimony recorded at the time to be more accurate than anything said afterwards, as confusion can set in, people can hear things, memories can be altered etc.. and I personally feel the "record at the time" is likely to be the most accurate.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

In the film they said that over 390 scientists and engineers world-wide questioned Building 7.

I'm not sure if BBC iPlayer is restricted to UK viewers only, but try it anyway - interesting.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

thanks MOD!!

so not a total hit piece???

i have heard barry jennings has recanted part of his initial interview regarding bodies at wtc7?? some are saying he has been compromised by the powers that be...

any way i am curious if you think this will stir up curiosity for 911 or ...?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think it will, yeah!

The WTC7 story was strange, and he was further screwed by the video interview he gave to Dylan Avery who had it on his phone, and played it in response to the interviewer passing along the allegation that he took the WTC7 witness comments "out of context". It was evident he did not. Excellent come-back!

Because of the nature of WTC7, it was difficult for the BBC to really go anywhere with trying to make the truth movement look bad. I thought it was rather well presented, even if they were out to try and ridicule.

EDIT: Here's a link to the video. Not sure if it is restricted to UK viewers only or not. www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 7-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

join