It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel or Fairy captured on camera!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
On June 27, 2008 it was an beautiful day, windy, a rare 100% clear blue sky so I decided to take some pictures as part of my UFO tracking activities, and yes, I was very lucky that day because, amazingly, I got approx 100 pictures out of about 500 single click 4 burst- 1 second exposure pictures that contained unexplained orb UFOS mostly sticking closely in the direction of the sun.

During an particularly lucky single click session about halfway through, I caught 4 exposures of a distant white orb ufo speeding across the sky. Even more incredible, during this session, in photo 3 of 4, I caught an angel on camera with the UFO within the same frame! Can you see the ufo in the second picture?

Out of these hundreds of fixed tripod-taken pictures, only one contained this anomaly!
***Original 1.13 mb file: rapidshare.com...

***Neatimage filtered file of image DSC02287(junk artifacts removed for a clearer picture): 11.3mb:rapidshare.com...

you can download NEATIMAGE

***A WINRAR FILE of 6 images including the original 4 burst shots. The beginning of the burst is DSC02285-2288. The illustrative one before and after images are DSC02284 and DSC02289: 6.86mb RAR: rapidshare.com...

This is image DSC02287:

[edit on 6-7-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It kinda looks like two birds...who are apparently glowing.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Interesting pics, Thank you for sharing them with us,

I could not tell what they may be but i do love the idea that they may be faries or angels lol,

Hopefully others will post there thoughts of your photos,

Have you captured such things before?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
thats a piece of cottonwood fluff, floating in the air.

NOTHING more..............

Do you really think people on ATS are that empty headed?
What are you trying to pull?

(don't bother answering my questions as I won't return to this thread to bother with your answers)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

There is also an running series of what appears to be orbs play fighting ( I hope) but there are lots others, almost all isolated shots of orbs mostly sticking close in the direction of the sun. They could be battling bugs, but the 'angel' pic is something else!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well, it is pretty, but I would not think of it as anything paranormal. There are all kinds of white fluffy things floating in the air this time a year making me sneeze.

top topics

join