It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Election - WMD's & more...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
These things have been on my mind for a few days, so here it goes.

I predict the following :

These things will take place and will help President Bush be re-elected in 2004 !

Osama Bin Laden will be captured or at least the announcement will be made within the next 2 - 3 months, as some believe that he is already in custody.

Weapons of Mass Destruction WILL BE FOUND in Iraq !
Did Saddam have them, I don't know, but some way some how, they will show up and be found.

Now for some other predictions & observations :

Haiti - we'll send more troops and they'll be there for some time. This will lead to loss of American Troops.

Syria - Before the year is up, we'll be bombing and sending in troops.

I don't know why, but when watching TV and just thinking about the world in general, these topics always come to mind.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
nice predictions. i get them all, but why syria? just out of curiosity. i have no idea what's going on there.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
nice predictions. i get them all, but why syria? just out of curiosity. i have no idea what's going on there.

why Syria, basing that one on things I've read here on ATS and just a couple of tid bits in the news. I too don't know a lot about Syria and things that are gong on there, I hope to find time to research it soon.

I might have to edit that one out

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Whata collection of blindingly obvious predictions.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Whata collection of blindingly obvious predictions.

yeah, I know... I waited days and days for someone else to post these, I just wanted to get opinions.

cool huh ?

new topics

top topics

join