It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I keep seeing 11:11 everytime I look at the clock?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
11 11 linkd to 2012 #???

""The date December 21st, 2012 A.D. (13.0.0.0.0 in the Long Count), represents an extremely close conjunction of the Winter Solstice Sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic (path of the Sun), what that ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree. This is an event that has been coming to
resonance very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT.""

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
11.But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet. Those who watched them were terrified.

Well above is revelations 11/11:as pointed out to me by one of you guys,and for which im very thankful as i hadnt thought of lookin at scripture in relation to it,could it be that i am to be one of these prophets or will recognise them when they come,who knows but it gets wierder the more you delve in to the whole 11:11 thing.I also see 1:11 quite often now but the elevenses are still there,i have even set my clocks different so when i see 11;14 on one i think yes its past then the phone will ring and il catch a glance of the tele fax phone clock and that will have 11:11 displayed.Theres definetely something to it! As for the dreams the last one was whilst i was flying into cornwall and id nodded off and i saw a raven flyin past the plane(in my dream)with a board tied to its neck with the numbers on and i swear the bloody thing was laughin at me.time for my meds lol

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

Funny this happened to me once a few times. Doesn't happen anymore. Wierd.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago this kept happening to me for several days straight. 11:11 and I would look at the clock. Hasn't happened in a while since that period though.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
warning: kind of cheesy! haha

I started to notice 11:11 when my boyfriend and I were looking for apartments. the lady showing the apartment to us noticed the time on the stove when we were in the kitchen. It was 11:11am. She laughed and said "make a wish". My boyfriend and I were both confused. She said that it was like with a shooting star, she makes a wish when she notices that time. I made a wish (why not, right?) idk if its like blowing out birthday candles, so just in case I won't tell you what I wished for

The next time was a few days later, when we went to see the apartment again with our parents (they wanted to approve haha) and we saw the time on the stove AGAIN! I realize that this is because that was our only available time slot both days, but even so my boyfriend and I gave each other funny looks and started laughing.
When our parents had left and it was just my boyfriend and I unpacking our boxes on the first night in our new apartment we noticed it AGAIN! We don't do the wishing thing... instead, every time we are together and notice 11:11 we kiss
because it reminds us of our first move from our parents' house to our own place and all the good experiences that went along with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i told my friend about the 11:11 phenomenon and he says he's beginning to see it everywhere too

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
i know (although it's not proven fact) that if you have a 12 hour digital clock, and you wake up and see 1:11 (am), apparently the rumour is that its the sign that an angel is nearby.

And then that urban myth (deffo) of waking up and seeing 3:33 am is the sign of the devil.... damn White Noise 2!

see, I do remember some things....they're just useless information usually though, haha!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
well its still happening,thirteen minutes ago i thought il go and see how this post is goin as i saw the dreaded numbers again.not had no dreams bout them recently tho,got other things on my mind at minute.see my other post about scary eyes!Thought the fact that someone kisses their partner every time they see it was nice tho,puts a positive spin on it.Whats this about 3.33 in the last post,any truth in this or just taken from film?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

Hey - I'm sure it's just taken from the film, although I'd like to look into it - if I do find anything I'll be sure to let you know

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Thanks,would be interesting.Love anythin like that,u do no il probably start wakin up at that time now on the strength of ur post and it will freak me out lol.I think a lot of it could be in your head when noticin times and numbers but as with this other thing i got goin on at the minute there seems more substance to the 11:11 thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
When I was a teenager starting at are 14 years old till about 22 years old I noticed the time at 11:11 quite a lot, without fail at least 3-4 times a week and I always knew it was something strange.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You have Spooky Streetlight Syndrome

How many other times did you look at the clock and it wasn't 11:11?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
On the morning of the day that was destined to be my Father's last, he drove his car to his 2nd house ( the family home of his childhood, which he by then rented to a mate). That night, after what happened, I entered his car to look around. The numbers on his mileage clock (the one you can press so it returns to zero) were the numbers 111.

After parking that car, he hung himself from a tree in the garden and was pronounced brain dead the next day, though was quite obviously "gone" on the night of day 1.... 2nd tests the day after were merely a formality really. My Dad had suffered a psychotic nervous breakdown the previous week, and talked of being told by invisible beings that "you have to go on a journey now,and you won't know how long for"....all rather abstract, but he was believing he had to die....

I think there is a tad of confusion here as it's actually "111" not "1111" that has the "mystical" signigicance and also the real mathematical significance...google "111, meaning" and you'll see........

A funny coincidence then with my Dad ? Or not........?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
WOW, I have noticed 1111 for a long time also. Also 111 but now 1111 is popping up again. The latest one was just today thumbing through a thread- You Are Dreaming - Noticed that FewWorldorder has 1111 ATS points.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
I think there is a tad of confusion here as it's actually "111" not "1111" that has the "mystical" signigicance and also the real mathematical significance...google "111, meaning" and you'll see........

the sign that an angel is watching over you isn't it? I'm going to go look now lol!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by smallfaction

You might just be keeping a decent internal body clock. It's not impossible.

Also, when you are 'aware' of a number, you will discard times you see other numbers, and remember when you do see that number, artificially elevating the perception that the number is appearing more often. It's not. It just seems like that, because you are looking for it.

There is nothing to this 11:11 nonsense. It's easily explainable.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

No. It's just a number.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If you are seeing it more than two times a day, than logic would tell me it is time for you to buy a new clock

Otherwise, it is a well known fact that "power of suggestion" is a very powerful tool. I bet the person who started this whole 11/11 business was doing it as an experiement for a paper in school. topic: power of suggestion. Little did he realize the true power suggestion possesses. hehe

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I didn't say that it was definite and stedfast about the digits. I just like myth and legends. So no need to put too much of a dampener on this thread.

Although I do agree with your internal bodyclock comment. I was used to waking up at 6.00 AM, or one minute before (usually the latter) due to the work I did. And when I was on duty or guard that was worse to get used to, but the stupid hours really mess with you! But you do get used to seeing certain numbers through the duration of a day, I understand what you mean

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join