It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I keep seeing 11:11 everytime I look at the clock?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Its really startin to get to me now,everytime i look at any clock or watch or time piece of any description it displays the time 11:11,im even dreaming of it now! Dont reply 'oh,its just cause your lookin for it u notice it,or your bound to see it twice a day if u keep lookin at the clock often enough,but thats just it,i dont keep lookin,i made a mental note years ago to not clock watch as im often sat in my shop all day and find clock watchin makes the day drag.Ive heard other people say things like its an awakenin and such trifle but can someone explain it properly.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
whenever i play pro evolution soccer it always says 66 minutes played... one number sticks in your head, its not that ur looking for it no, not at all... BUT... u will see all numbers all of the time, everywhere, its just the very first one u remember as freaky will always stick out.. Thats why everyone has a number, and they are nearly always different.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I would normally totally agree with u on the fact that you make a mental note of a number and it stays with u most of the time but this is different,its entering my dreams,i get a wierd feeling when i see it,a sense of anticipation and if you type it into google there does seem to be a phenomena specifically attatched to this subject

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
well keep it close at hand, id prob pass it off as coincidence but there is more to be gained by being alert, so see how u go with it. strange tho.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hey there, We have a Big thread on this topic where you can read and add your own experiences, Seems that many many people experience this and with the same numbers,

Intreresting www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
thats great,thanks for your help both of u.as long as its not my time of death being forecast tomorrow due to the fact im goin on holiday for first time in ages then im not that worried by it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I started to notice 11:11 some time ago. Not only do I also get a strange feeling when I see it but also have noticed that significant things in my life happen at this time. I personally believe that there is a connection with 2018 and that it is the start of a concious awareness that will become significant as time goes on. I am aware of the awareness of 'double numbers' etc. because of 11:11 and am probably becoming more aware and BINGO as I write think that I may have come up with the answer.....IT IS the start of an awareness and it is making certain people start to sit up and take notice of what is going on around them and to make them more aware and to start to notice the signs. Noticing 11:11 is just the start. If you started to notice 11:11 without being told about it start to look for other signs. These signs will show you the way and start to give you the answers that you are looking for!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i've seen 11:11 on more than ten occasions, but the usual numbers i see are 4:20, and i'm not pulling your leg, i constently see it. i'll be riding in the car and i'll see it, on the computer. but i think people do have natural clocks in their mind, this number may attract my subconcious because i recently had to quit smoking marijuana because of probation. that's just my way of looking at it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi there
dooleysleftleg

I have been having the same thing going on with that # for almost a year now. Truth be known I have no idea what it means, and there is a ton of materiel relating to it.
I have watched it evolve in to varients from 1111 to 111 to 11 and I am so tired of people saying you are just recognizing number paterns, no no no. Dont listen to them we both know thats not it.

Other numbers come up also, but not to the same extent 444 1222 222

Here try these out and see if any of them relate to you
www.crystalinks.com...

www.angelscribe.com...

Good hunting

new-birth.net...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here is the creepy one
isv.scripturetext.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Same thing happens to me only it does for all repeated times, palindrome times, repeated in 24hours etc- I think it's just a coincidence since while I don't clockwatch a lot, when I do I'm bound to remember patterns- my brain alters my memory to remember the repetitive/easiest to form patterns.

11:11, 12:12, 10:10, 3:33, 2:22, 1:11 etc

The coincidence is much more freaky when I am in different places, and the clocks are clearly out by a few minutes- I'd notice the wall clock somewhere to be 2:20 and be relieved, only to look at my mobile's time as 2:22. Could be many things, probably need to be less paranoid and sleep more.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
seeing 11:11 means that your consciousness is starting to awaken. Apparently 11:11 is a time when your starting to notice #....

At first you think your just really paro and you just check the time alot,
BUT then it's time when you notice that you check the time for 11:11 at weird times. For an example : you haven't checked your watched all day, your in your backyard doing some grass work, at the very moment your just very occupied doing something but then you suddenly have the instinct reaction to check what time it is and its 11:11. Or another example, your sleeping, you wake up and instantly look at the time, and its 11:11. There are way more odd times when you notice the time 11:11 that gets you thinking.

You not sleep walking through life anymore, instead your more aware of whats going on in your life.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
MORE MADNESS

this has happened to me several times lately..

11:11

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
its crazy how many times, this exact post get posted

it just blows me away, and nothing has happened to all the previous authors

i think its just what it is

ive seen 3:33 alot or multiple 5's

its numbers thats it, no warning or conspiracy

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i just noticed this topic and thought i would add something neat
i noticed the clock at 1111 today and tonight
i jsut about never ever do that
and i know ive never looked at both for one day
maybe tomorrow ill catch both again, then ill twitch and have an information overload... (if anyone knows what in talking about
)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I actually see 9:11 everytime I look at a clock I guess its just
burned into my mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

because thats what time it was when the power went out.

whoa i just looked at the clock and its 12:54

[edit on 15pmu112007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

i have to retract. my earlier post you are right.

ive seen the time 11:11 273,750

how old am i???

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
For me it's 11:34. I have gotten to the point where its a joke more than anything. I've never been too superstitious so I choose to write it off as nothing, but it is definitely strange.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
in stats class today i thought of ATS, or something that reminded me of ats, and this 11:11 topic. then thought "oh man i wonder if its 11:11 right now!" .. looked at my watch...
AND GUESS WHAT IT WAS...
pretty cool..
maybe its because everybody hypes about this time
im going to try to think alot about 7pm or soemthign like that to see if i can get myself to look at my watch at 7pm without thinking....
you know what i mean

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join