It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx delivers hefty pot package to wrong place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

FedEx delivers hefty pot package to wrong place

rawstory.com

BALTIMORE - FedEx prides itself on reliability. But a mistaken delivery tipped off police to a 200-pound shipment of marijuana that someone tried to send from Pembroke Pines, Florida to Baltimore via the shipping company.

Police tell The (Baltimore) Sun they learned about the shipment when it was delivered Tuesday to the wrong resident.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't think they would ship drugs via FedEx, I thought after 9/11 the shipping companies had a machine in which they sniffed out packages, I guess I was wrong.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Figures... The only wrong mail I get is for gamer magazines

I wonder how often people actually use couriers like FedEx to distribute illicit substances. This is quite an eye opener that such a large shipment could go unchecked, then how many smaller packages are constantly making it through the system?

If anyone wants to test this, my address is...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It wasn't international.I don't think they drug sniff all interstate shipments.200 pounds is a fair amount though.Id say this gets through because of the terrorist thing because they test and scan more for other things now than drugs.They use the resources more on chemical biological bombs etc than drugs.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm more concerned about the address mix-up than I am about the drugs.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I believe Mitch Hedberg said it best, I like the Fed-ex guy, cause he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it.....and he's always on time.

Disclaimer- I do not an any way condone drug use or the Illeagl act of shipping it via postal service. Just making a comical observation.

new topics

top topics

join