It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cellphones and check cards (RFID and the mark of the beast)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I've thought about conspiracy scenarios where the government forcibly attaches microchips to people or plants them inside of them. But as I watched the use of a cellphone explode, I revised my thinking. Cellphones used to be a tool. Now, they are a way of life for many many people, and people without them look like fools to others.

If the government were behind the conspiracy to track and mark people, THIS would be the way to do it. To be so subtle that no one would realize it. Forcing people would result in some form of retailation, however small and would creat a resistance. But offer it disguised as a phone full of features that you just HAVE to buy, and few will notice. There is no telling who has access to your phone when it's on, and so many come equipped with a GPS system that is defaulted to ON. And it's promoted like a good thing.

I brought a GPS navigator with me on a trip last year, and the whole time, I was thinking that it would be so easy for someone to track me. I'm hooked into the sattellites to get coordinates. And the damn things are so accurate it could register my speed to within a mile or 2 of my actual speed. Something that is a useful tool could be used against me. Along with the traffic light cameras that have popped up all over my city. It doesn't cut down on crime...anyway

Same with the "check cards" type things. I'm not sure what I believe about the bible and revelation. But if you do go with the idea of the mark of the beast being necessary for commerce, maybe the plastic cards are the beginning of the road.

People get used to using credit cards and check cards, then the government offers some new form of them. After a while, they pass legislation that you HAVE to use this new form to engage in commerce - cash is no longer printed. And so many will already have it and be using it only a few will be without it. The majority didn't have it forced; on them - they chose it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There is alot of myths about cell phones.Also there is many different types with different functions.But one thing is they can definitely locate them.
They can only locate within a certain area "triangulate" from the reception towers.
Thats how they found that women who was stuck in her car who drove off the road.
But some phones have so many functions who knows maybe they can listen to you "bug" you through a switched off cell phone.
But not through a cheap basic one I would assume only more complex units.
Cards with chips in them like my visa could possibly be track able via satellite??
Maybe not complex enough chip in it.
I thought the chip was only for a card reader with your pc so you don't need to actually type any info.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is a very talked about topic hence there are many threads on this particular issue. If you type in RFID in the search box located near the top you will see a bunch of threads pop up regarding this.

Here is a particular thread that talks more about what u might be concerned with...Above Top Secret Thread............ENJOY

new topics

join