It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telling the difference between Spirits and Demons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So since I was young I've had a lot of issues with the supernatural, not as much now a days but things still do happen.... About a week and a half ago was my last run in with what I'd call a supernatural force i guess. I work in a 150 yr old Brewery and some of the co workers I was getting to know said it was supposedly haunted there, I was a bit skeptical at first but I was there the one day being really really bored and I pretended to write stuff on a wooden desk I was leaning on without actually writing on it, then the pen started to move by itself..... It moved only slightly so I decided to grab a paper and pencil to see what would happen and the pencil started making squiggly lines ( not from my control) and suddenly went off the paper, immediately after that the desk under me did a violent shake...... Needless to say I was scared as hell and I didn't know what to do...
So back to the whole reason for this post.... Can anyone help me Identify these spirits or demons I'm attracting??? They haven't done any harm as of yet but since there have a lot of experiences throughout my life I would like to know if this is a good or a bad thing. I'm kind of scared to explore the whole spiritual realm myself and I just needed to know what steps I should take before going any further...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My experience -

When a demon is around you just know it. It's very different then just a spirit. Demons HATE. They hate you. You feel their hate driving at you. When they are around it feels like someone is standing next to you and hates the hell out of you. It's very frightening.

Sometimes demons smell bad as well.

Sometimes they fake being nice and they fake a nice smell .. but that doesn't last long. They can't fake it for long.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Wow well thankfully none of those things have happened to me yet..... I've felt things around me never felt hatred... Is there more ways of knowing the differences because I'm really curious and I'm hoping demons aren't following me...

join