It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to write a song with me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So yeah, let's write a song. All you need is an instrument, some skill, and something to record with. I'd really like a guitarist to throw some ideas out, I've played guitar forever but never seem to like what I write (surprise, surprise). I really enjoy reacting to, and working with other musicians though so I figured BTS might be a cool place to look. I play guitar (acoustic 99% of the time), piano, and sing. I've been working on some new lyrics the last few days but haven't really fleshed out any guitar. If you have some ideas sitting around and want to collaborate then let me know. We can start with one recording and build off of it back and forth. I really don't care if ten people work on the same song, as long as it's fun. I anxiously await your responses.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'll help out with the lyrics if you want. Sounds like fun.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Some of these are lyrics.

critiques welcome along with additions, any and all input. Feel free to contribute.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sounds pretty interesting...

What style of song were you thinking of writting?
I might be able to help some, I play guitar, drums, bass, and also sing. Plus a little trumpet, harmonica and sax.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Let's start with a very recognizable form. 12bar blues, of verse, repeat, tagline. I'll start..... classic blues theme...

My baby left in a Mustang, won't be back no mo.
repeat

Now who's got the tag???

[edit on 7-7-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"went n bought myself an import, .....now ill be blowin off her doors."

haha

but seriously..how sad and depressing do you want this? the blues are my favorite of all music...

let me know if you want a guitar player...and i can also help with the tracking/mixing/whatever...

see the "are you a musician" thread for my info...if interested.

top topics

join