It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why ATS has a bad name amongst some people....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
reply to post by Marsrising

I think we've found their king.

Lol, love that comment

Wish I could see what he posted, he added me as a foe and I never even knew he existed

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thats what happens sometimes...its when you know your moving up on ats,lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OP,I think everyone was flaming the 'Marsrising' guy,who said he hates ats.Not you.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
ah not me? what is OP?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Most likely the people who give ATS a bad name are the ones who come on here, make 3 posts, and on their 4th say

"ZOMGz, LIKE 5 GREY ALIENS WITH HUGE BLACK EYES JUST ABDUCTED ME, AND TOOK MY KIDNEYZ. WHAT DU I DU!!?!?!??111oneone1111!!1111one"

Then they get flamed, leave and tell their friends "Yo, I found this TOTALLY whack site..."

More-so I use ATS for my main source of news. I don't even watch Jewish owned CNN, or Republican Dominated Fox News, or Lame insanely stupid MSNBC. Hell I'd rather list my source of news as Colbert or Stewart before those networks, and Comedy Central has even been starting to piss me off with their comedic approach to some EXTREMELY dangerous times we're entering.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
ah not me? what is OP?

Hey there OP means opening post, so basicly the Author of the threads opening post,

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think part of the problem is when visitors read topics like DocEmrick joked about and instead of finding people asking "What proof do you have for this claim?" they find people replying with stuff like

"dis is amazin'! wat did da aliens tell u abou 2012?"

"I Believe You. The Truth Is Coming . Ron Paul will Disclose All"

"I thnk the same aliens abducted me last year, view my youtube videos (Parts 1 through 29) for more info"

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
I think part of the problem is when visitors read topics like DocEmrick joked about and instead of finding people asking "What proof do you have for this claim?" they find people replying with stuff like

"dis is amazin'! wat did da aliens tell u abou 2012?"

"I Believe You. The Truth Is Coming . Ron Paul will Disclose All"

"I thnk the same aliens abducted me last year, view my youtube videos (Parts 1 through 29) for more info"

HAHAHA classic! Exactly! I wasn't exactly joking
though!

I think a lot of the younger people run into this issue.

@ Youtube Parts 1 through 29

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Isn't your friend going to know you're talking about him/her if they visit? Maybe atsers feel bad about people stomping on their parade. I know I would.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormleap

Depends. I doubt many people tell their friends "I've been posting on this site ATS..." Many are too afraid of the truth, and afraid they'll be ridiculed by the masses.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
take the conspiracy with a grain of salt.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

When people ask me I always say, "yes they may have landed on the moon, but the film we saw was faked, the real one is hidden somewhere".
They just dont want us to see what they saw, maybe they made this fake film as a just incase film, as in just incase we see something then we will show the public this fake one.
However if there is nothing on the moon then we will broadcast the real version.
I have thought this because when I look at all the moon mission clips, there seems to be a mixture of good quality and bad quality, probably the fake, and the real mixed.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Trouble is theres like SO many views and opinions on here, I dont know what to believe anymore!

Take the greys for instance...one week they are my saviours....the next Im told..NO they want to eat you.

Who to believe??? Too many freaky way out opinions I feel the truth is so hidden now we may never get to it.

MG

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
well we both came here alot as 15 16 year olds interested in alternate stuff, but im 24 now and only recently started posting, so no i doubt he will know my username or click on that im talking about him, so should be safe, but thanks for some good replies, thats the kind of thing i wanted to hear from other people. beats the abuse i got at the start ha.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

I believe that the moon landing we saw on tv was faked...
tooo much evidence to support that...
but I also believe we know of alien structures on the moon and have POSSIBLY landed there ourselves at some other point...

but i mean, come on, why has no other country been to the moon?
not even to say they can do it too?
because they cant...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join