It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffer dogs to wear 'Muslim' bootees

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin
reply to post by Attari

You should actually read the link he posted, it does have some very intelligent arguments regarding it, and I agree with the conclusion.

Believe whatever suits you!

...and no, I don't think I'll be paying the Jiyza or whatever it is - the non-muslim tax. I'll move to Australia first...

Bahh wherever you move you will still have to work your A$$ off and pay taxes.Be it either jizya or 'tax...'

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Attari]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If a sniffer dog goes into any persons house, regardless of their religion...they have done something - or thought to have done something against the law then they should have no say.

If you were in a white person's house... and they were racist, you wouldn't stop the police who are different nationality from going into the house and doing their job. You wouldn't get away with it.. discrimination!!

This is just a reminder of how stupid this country has become. Our ancestors would be turning in their grave...

Oh, sorry... we are now the United Europe...not the United Kingdom..

To be 100% honest, why not deport all the people who are not Muslim and make it so the "human rights" are not broken.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

This country isn't the UK - it's anything BUT the UK.

If they're offended - why is their house being searched in the first place? What did they do to have that happen to them????

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'd say the least of any suspected terrorist's concerns are what the police dog is wearing. I think this is further evidence of how far things have gone. No-one should have to bend over backwards for any religion.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So now that the dogs wear pants it's kosher to persecute, kill, destroy Muslims wherever they lie, in their homes, mosques, wherever.

I feel sorry for them and I can see a lot of resemblance with Nazi Germany and their persecution of the Jews. Hold on, that line was newspaper front page a few days ago in the UK!

Who is terrorising who?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i love how the muslims always get free passes with everything. it is because they scream prejudice whenever you do not agree with them. and the other half want to lop your head off...

if the jews demanded all dogs wear beanies while searching their homes would it be done? no

if the catholics wanted the police to make dogs receive eucharist before searching their home would it be done? no

this has gone too far.

they get those face washer things at airports.. another thing that makes me laugh.

religion is what creates wars, not solves.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceUk

Crap. These Muslims are just pushing and pushing, and the more they push the wider the crack opens. This is OUR GD country, and our dogs do NOT wear booties. If the Muslims don't like it, F$$* them.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attari

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin
reply to

post by Attari

Believe whatever suits you!

That just implies you did not read the link. Honestly, it isn't some foam-spitting tirade against Muslims, it's quite a well thought out argument that explains it's points justly.

Bahh wherever you move you will still have to work your A$$ off and pay taxes.Be it either jizya or 'tax...'

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Attari]

Very true, but I object to two things:

1. Paying for the right to freedom of religion.

2. Paying extra tax on top of any existing taxes.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Good God, this constant bowing to Muslim sensibilities in the UK has officially gotten way out of hand. Anybody remember when an Irish (or was it Scottish?) police force apologized to the local Muslim community which was offended by an advertisement featuring an adorable puppy in a policeman's hat?

At a certain point the good people of the United Kingdom need to stand up and say enough if enough. It truly is sickening.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by asen_y2k

thank you, you just proved that you are Ignorant of Islam
without me having to do a thing, care to back up that statement?
come on i challange you.

perhapse you could enlighten us and refute the statement?

does not the koran allow slavery and sex with slave girls (Quran 3.4, 3.24, 23.6,33.50,70.30). Hadiths confirm that prophet had many slave men and women as he got 20 % share of the booty from raids including captured men and women ( his wives Safia, Juavaria, and Rehana were captured after killing their husbands in raids) His son Ibrahim was born to his slave girl Maria.

how about beating your wife?

Quran 4:34: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

violence?
Quran 9.29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day ... "

"And if any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared, for those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire!" -Quran 48:13

"And that He may punish the Hypocrites, men and women, and the Polytheists men and women, who imagine an evil opinion of Allah. On them is a round of Evil: the Wrath of Allah is on them: He has cursed them and got Hell ready for them: and evil is it for a destination." -Quran 48:06

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 188:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:"During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I SAW A SHE-MONKEY SURROUNDED BY A NUMBER OF MONKEYS. THEY WERE ALL STONING IT, BECAUSE IT HAD COMMITTED ILLEGAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. I TOO, STONED IT ALONG WITH THEM."
Since when did monkeys start getting married? Was Mushmmad really so insane that he participated in stoning a monkey for adultery?

And those who accuse free women and bring not for witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes."59 For the adulterer, God says :"The adulteress and the adulterer, flog each of them with a hundred stripes." 60 s

Quran 5.38 As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

intolerance?

Quran 3.85 : If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost.

perhapse you would prefer to refute these?

or you can take the usual islamic way out and say " you know nothing, sticks to you!!!"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It seems too many insignificant petty things offend muslims..I wonder what their next complaint will be?
If you don't want to assimilate in our countries ..then my suggestion is to return to the country of your origin and compalin there all you want..ONly thing is that you probably left your original country because of dictatorship rule, beheadings and chopping off hands...and mistreatment of women... and came to take advantage of our freedoms and liberties...
Our laws are being changed to accomodate foolish requests that before long our countries will look like the third world....deomgraphics will be changed so drastically that we'll all be under sharia law to accomodate muslims and our civil rights will have been taken away .

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
^wow they are such a peaceful religion.
/ends sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by asen_y2k

perhapse you could enlighten us and refute the statement?

does not the koran allow slavery and sex with slave girls (Quran 3.4, 3.24, 23.6,33.50,70.30). Hadiths confirm that prophet had many slave men and women as he got 20 % share of the booty from raids including captured men and women ( his wives Safia, Juavaria, and Rehana were captured after killing their husbands in raids) His son Ibrahim was born to his slave girl Maria.

Has been answered
Here

how about beating your wife?

Quran 4:34: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Has been answered Here

violence?

Quran 9.29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day ... "

"And if any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared, for those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire!" -Quran 48:13

"And that He may punish the Hypocrites, men and women, and the Polytheists men and women, who imagine an evil opinion of Allah. On them is a round of Evil: the Wrath of Allah is on them: He has cursed them and got Hell ready for them: and evil is it for a destination." -Quran 48:06

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 188:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:"During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I SAW A SHE-MONKEY SURROUNDED BY A NUMBER OF MONKEYS. THEY WERE ALL STONING IT, BECAUSE IT HAD COMMITTED ILLEGAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. I TOO, STONED IT ALONG WITH THEM."
Since when did monkeys start getting married? Was Mushmmad really so insane that he participated in stoning a monkey for adultery?

And those who accuse free women and bring not for witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes."59 For the adulterer, God says :"The adulteress and the adulterer, flog each of them with a hundred stripes." 60 s

Quran 5.38 As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

Has been answered Here

intolerance?

Quran 3.85 : If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost.

Has been answered Here

perhapse you would prefer to refute these?

Perhaps you can stop hating on Islam?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Attari]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Thats true muslims dont like "PIGS"... haha

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm new to this religion thingy and I know many people portray Islam as some kind of evil terrorist organisation.

So, I went out and bought the Quran and started to read it so I could find out myself. To my shock and surprise many prejudices like people quoting verses of Quran about killing and women beating are actually OUT OF CONTEXT. I mean even a retard could understand that once they read the whole thing properly.

Furthermore, I have also seen different interpretations of the same verse!

I guess I need to learn Arabic to find out more but the more I read the more I understand the Islam is actually one of the most peaceful, honourable, justice religion I have come across.

I'm into the Torah now and I can already see MANY parallels!

Whether you call him God, Allah, Jehovah or Beebop it's the same supreme being that these texts refer to.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
I'm new to this religion thingy and I know many people portray Islam as some kind of evil terrorist organisation.

So, I went out and bought the Quran and started to read it so I could find out myself. To my shock and surprise many prejudices like people quoting verses of Quran about killing and women beating are actually OUT OF CONTEXT. I mean even a retard could understand that once they read the whole thing properly.

Furthermore, I have also seen different interpretations of the same verse!

I guess I need to learn Arabic to find out more but the more I read the more I understand the Islam is actually one of the most peaceful, honourable, justice religion I have come across.

I'm into the Torah now and I can already see MANY parallels!

Whether you call him God, Allah, Jehovah or Beebop it's the same supreme being that these texts refer to.

There is a problem with Islam, more so than compared with other faiths, in terms of acts of violence claimed in it's name, inability to separate itself from politics etc

Now you can quote me where people have done the above things in the name of christianity (for example), but to extrapolate that as making them the same is insane

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join