It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffer dogs to wear 'Muslim' bootees

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
And Bodrul I forgot to mention that you are proud to follow a prophet who raped a 9 year old kid while she played with her dolls?? Would you like a 9 year old virgin too?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

i dont see where in the Quran it says i should kill you

only time one should commit such a crime is only in self defence and self defence only.

i come from a Long line of Hafiz and imans , my fathers father taught many people.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

didnt know you could go that low
but then again i wont be going down to your level

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

marriage at that time wasnt sexual necessarily, it was a way to get women under their wing sort of speak, as a means of protection. but that was a common trend at the time everywhere so you cant accuse islam of inventing the whole marrying 9 yr old stuff up. and certainly now that isnt the case, marriage is only permitted at the age of 18.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Atleast I ain't going as low as your pedo prophet!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Dune you don't know, he married her at the age of 6 and took her to bed(read had sex) at nine. Even bodrul can't deny, or else I can always quote.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

i dont see where in the Quran it says i should kill you

only time one should commit such a crime is only in self defence and self defence only.

i come from a Long line of Hafiz and imans , my fathers father taught many people.

Here you go use the following passage in the Quran as an excuse to kill me->

"Those who do not agree with our way of believing, kill them, wherever you find them, cut off their heads, with heavy fetters, throw them into blazing fires; pour boiling water upon their heads, melting their skins."

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

has a muslim personally hurt you? because you seem to have a grudge against them. and yeah i need a quote where it says she was pregnant at nine because i dont know.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight

has a muslim personally hurt you? because you seem to have a grudge against them. and yeah i need a quote where it says she was pregnant at nine because i dont know.

You don't get it, I will clear it up for you. See he married her at 6 and had sex for the first time at 9.

Quotes-

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.”

[edit on 7/7/08 by asen_y2k]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
www.answering-islam.org...

Should be proof enough.

Oh and i never said she became pregnant at 9. Its not possible for any girl to become pregnant at 9 if she does not mature really fast.

[edit on 7/7/08 by asen_y2k]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Has a muslim personally hurt me??

Open the news, today itself the Indian Embassy in Kabul was blown to bits. 4 indians and 40 locals died. You don't feel for them don't you, because your loved ones were'nt in there? Forget about Kabul, muslim bombs are goin off everywhere, destroying lives and properties. Open your eyes dude, see for yourself. Feel for the victims...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Multi-culturalism is ok .. to an extent.

Bi-culturalism is self destruction.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why not just use other animals? I recall came across a video during my Frontline video binge, about a organization in Africa using rats to sniff out landmines and explosives left after some civil war......

**Okay so I just did a quick search and found the video:
www.pbs.org...

And here's an article about this, you can find more through google:
www.mindfully.org...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we should oblige to the Muslim's request or beliefs. I mean we are basically in their home. Its their home, they make the rules. Granted there are some rules that must be changed, but that should be resolved peacefully.

EDIT: Watch the video, I recommend it.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Ultimately he is actually correct about what he is saying, but that doesn't mean Muslims can't and haven't grown up about it.

Obviously many haven't, otherwise we wouldn't be near the end of a failed Jihad, but I'm sure most Westernised Muslims have got the picture.

The Torah, and by extension, the Bible, are no better, and also include calls for genocide. Let's ask the Amalekites what they think of it.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Why not just use other animals? I recall came across a video during my Frontline video binge, about a organization in Africa using rats to sniff out landmines and explosives left after some civil war......

**Okay so I just did a quick search and found the video:
www.pbs.org...

And here's an article about this, you can find more through google:
www.mindfully.org...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we should oblige to the Muslim's request or beliefs. I mean we are basically in their home. Its their home, they make the rules. Granted there are some rules that must be changed, but that should be resolved peacefully.

EDIT: Watch the video, I recommend it.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by skyblueff0]

Because, in Britain, we use dogs.

I think we should tell them that the law of the land is the law of the land, and they must abide by it or leave.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

You seem to have very civilized law enforcement over there in England. Over here the peace officers (a much more user friendly term) get to storm your house without the protective booties, smash in everything you own and dump the contents wherever they please, and cause as much damage and mayhem as they possibly can before they leave. If you were the subject of a narcotics investigation, your house can now and probably will be confiscated by the government. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT CONVICTED OF THE CRIME YOU WERE SEARCHED FOR.

It is this type of behavior by the authorities that got us all riled up enough to write a Declaration of Independence in the first place.

I am glad that the police put the little booties on themselves and the dogs before searching a Muslim household and hope they show the same consideration for heathen and infidel households.

Edited for grammar and punctuation.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

Has a muslim personally hurt me??

Open the news, today itself the Indian Embassy in Kabul was blown to bits. 4 indians and 40 locals died. You don't feel for them don't you, because your loved ones were'nt in there? Forget about Kabul, muslim bombs are goin off everywhere, destroying lives and properties. Open your eyes dude, see for yourself. Feel for the victims...

Your ignorance just amazes me.

The hindu/sikh army of India cotinues to rape and kill kashmiris in Kashmir and is tryna cleanse out all the muslims and install a hindu authorotarian system.Thanks to some pakistani trained millitants and ISI who keep the indian army at bay.

You also seem to have a problem with the Prophet of Muslims,be careful before you judge. You can't judge a person who lived hundreds of years ago by what is socially accepted today. Cultures change. Morals change. Standards change.At that time, (and in some cultures today) it was common to be married at a very young age- and frequently young girls were married to old men. This was common in most cultures at the time, not just in Muslim ones. It was taboo to have sexual relations with a girl that young. Mohammed (and other husbands) did not usually sleep with their young wives until after they started their first period. It is possible that Aisha, his wife, could have started her first period at 9. Usually, girls were around 12 at that time before they were considered ready to have sex and bear children.We also have to take into context that lifespans, including lengths of childhood, were reduced in his time.I mean in the 1800s most girls were married between 18-20. Nowadays you are looked down on by most people if you marry at those ages. Back in the 1500s it was socially unacceptable to bath more than 2 or 3 times a year. Now you are looked down on (in the US) if you go 2-3 days without bathing. So yeah, being married between 9-16 is young by todays standards; but it wasn't back then.
3 months ago

Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad. She stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, when the marriage was consummated.

To us, that is still too young,but it was common for women to be having kids at extremely young ages. Mary, mother of Jesus, for example, was supposed to be 14 when she married Joseph. This was typical until much later in the future. Juliet (of Romeo and Juliet) was 14 in the play.

I guess you don't know anything about marriages of prophet Mohammad, and are a part of propagenda team that likes to spread hatred for Islam and prophet without knowing them truly.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So does this mean when the Muslims do take over they are going to show the same kind of respect? I doub't it... You Brits better take some lessons from your friends in Irland and start kicking some a$$...

The way the USA is going we won't be there to help becuase we will have a Muslim in the WHite House.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

You should actually read the link he posted, it does have some very intelligent arguments regarding it, and I agree with the conclusion.

...and no, I don't think I'll be paying the Jiyza or whatever it is - the non-muslim tax. I'll move to Australia first...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

thank you, you just proved that you are Ignorant of Islam
without me having to do a thing, care to back up that statement?
come on i challange you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join