It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffer dogs to wear 'Muslim' bootees

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

May I sincerely ask you how the Muslim community there mortgages property with regards to the korans rules on monetary interest?
thank you

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

"I live in a predominantly non muslim neighborhood, with only one or two muslims. And guess what a mosque is being build near my house. WTF. There isn't even a temple or church here but there is a mosque for a few muslims!"

Maybe shows the apathy in your religion whatever it is ,maybe you should get of your butt and raise money to buid a church/shrine/temple whatever like the Muslims ?

Just a thought .

[edit on 7-7-2008 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

"I live in a predominantly non muslim neighborhood, with only one or two muslims. And guess what a mosque is being build near my house. WTF. There isn't even a temple or church here but there is a mosque for a few muslims!"

Maybe shows the apathy in your religion whatever it is ,maybe you should get of your butt and raise money to buid a church/shrine/temple whatever like the Muslims ?

Just a thought .

[edit on 7-7-2008 by gambon]

but that is the point, the west has a Christian heritage, but largely lost its "devout" nature and went through secularism several hundred years ago- we are being asked to timewarp to empathise with people who often have no intention of modifying their ways to the host nation (including second generation immigrants)

The problem is, a) why should they when the host nation has been indulging in cultural suicide for the past 40 years and b), the post 1960s culture of the west, in particular the UK has produce a society which even many of us secularised westerners take issue with

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

dude what are you saying, you trying to say that all Muslims are rapists by nature? what i was explaining is that muslims have respect for women and they are in a way exalted in society. plus most muslim married women i know have astounding control over their husbands, there isnt much of a patriarchal society left its more of a hybrid now. what you see is principles put on display, head scarfs arent forced, however they are portrayed as ideal in the same way its ideal in the west to have a tattoo. (i should also add that only ugly muslims wear head scarfs, to be fair) but anyway its an objection against vanity, they are throwbacks mind you, in the 50s/60s women preferred not to wear head scarfs at all, its only has become a recent trend as a means to reject western cultural expansion.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
dogs have rights too ! has anyone asked the slavering german shepherd what it feels about putting on booties ? no way. i have a feeling this muslim/canine situation could run and run.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

whats with the link?
what is it whats your input on it, how did you post it without getting the one liner message

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Alright here you go->

www.hinduweb.org...

The true face of Islam, where they invade a country(in this case India) and start killing the locals who do not wish to convert.

And if you google it you will find more.

Alright and coming to the point where the western world treats their dogs better than Islamic women are treated, here are some quotes from the quran. Well I guess direct quotes cannot be denied can they?

10. A husband has sex with his wife, as a plow goes into a field.
The Quran in Sura (Chapter) 2:223 says:
Your women are your fields, so go into your fields whichever way you like . . . .
9. Husbands are a degree above their wives.
The Quran in Sura 2:228 says:
. . . Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status . . .
8. A male gets a double share of the inheritance over that of a female.
The Quran in Sura 4:11 says:
The share of the male shall be twice that of a female . . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 311)
7. A woman’s testimony counts half of a man’s testimony.
The Quran in Sura 2:282 says:
And let two men from among you bear witness to all such documents [contracts of loans without interest]. But if two men be not available, there should be one man and two women to bear witness so that if one of the women forgets (anything), the other may remind her.
6. A wife may remarry her ex—husband if and only if she marries another man and then this second man divorces her.
The Quran in Sura 2:230 says:
And if the husband divorces his wife (for the third time), she shall not remain his lawful wife after this (absolute) divorce, unless she marries another husband and the second husband divorces her. [In that case] there is no harm if they [the first couple] remarry . . . .
5. Slave—girls are sexual property for their male owners.
The Quran in Sura 4:24 says:
And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands [as prisoners of war] . . .
4. A man may be polygamous with up to four wives.
The Quran in Sura 4:3 says:
And if you be apprehensive that you will not be able to do justice to the orphans, you may marry two or three or four women whom you choose. But if you apprehend that you might not be able to do justice to them, then marry only one wife, or marry those who have fallen in your possession.
3. A husband may simply get rid of one of his undesirable wives.
The Quran in Sura 4:129 says:
It is not within your power to be perfectly equitable in your treatment with all your wives, even if you wish to be so; therefore, [in order to satisfy the dictates of Divine Law] do not lean towards one wife so as to leave the other in a state of suspense.
2. Husbands may hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives (quite apart from whether they actually are highhanded).
The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:
4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.
1. Mature men are allowed to marry prepubescent girls.
The Quran in Sura 65:1, 4 says:
65:1 O Prophet, when you [and the believers] divorce women, divorce them for their prescribed waiting—period and count the waiting—period accurately . . . 4 And if you are in doubt about those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, (you should know that) their waiting period is three months, and the same applies to those who have not menstruated as yet. As for pregnant women, their period ends when they have delivered their burden.

From-infidelsarecool.com...

[edit on 7/7/08 by asen_y2k]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
whats with the link?
what is it whats your input on it, how did you post it without getting the one liner message

not sure about the technical side of such posting, just posted the link

It is basically a site about the reality of women's lives in Arab and North african countries, as aside from the mythical world of female dominance as suggested from the previous poster

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
And some more quotes from the 'holy' and 'glorious' quran which the muslims want you to follow!

From the site->www.timothytuohy.com...

"Those who do not agree with our way of believing, kill them, wherever you find them, cut off their heads, with heavy fetters, throw them into blazing fires; pour boiling water upon their heads, melting their skins."

Quran 9:5
"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Quran 47:4
When you meet the unbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until War shall lay down her burdens.

Quran 73:12
We have in store for the unbelievers heavy fetters and a blazing fire, choking food and harrowing torment: on the day when the earth shall quiver with all its mountains, and the mountains crumble into heaps of shifting sand.

Quran 22:19-22:23
Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Scalding water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, back they shall be dragged, and will be told: 'Taste the torment of the Conflagration!'

Quran 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is one of them. Lo allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

Quran 5:64
"The Jews say: "Allah's hand is tied up". Be their hands tied up and be they Accursed for the blasphemy that they utter. Nay, Both his hands (Allah's) are widely outstretched: He giveth and Spendeth as he Pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to Thee (Mohammed) from Allah increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. Amongst them we have placed Enmity and Hatred till the day of Judgement. Every time they kindle the fire of War, Allah doth extinguish it; But they ever strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not people who do mischief."

Quran 33:26
"And those of the People of the Book (Jews) who Aided Them (Meccans) - Allah did take them from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts, so that Some Ye Slew and Some Ye made Prisoners. And he made you heirs of their Lands, their Houses, and their Goods. And of a Land, which Ye had not frequented before (Khaybar) and Allah has Power over all things."

Quran 59:2-5
"He it is who hath caused those of the People of the Scripture (Jews) who disbelieved to go forth from their homes unto the first exile. You deemed not that they would go forth, while they deemed that their strongholds would protect them from Allah. But Allah reached them from a place whereof they recked not and cast terror in their hearts so that they ruined their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers. So learn a lesson, O you who have eyes!

In addition there are also verses in the Quran that clearly indicate that Jews and Hindus deserve the same murderous treatment. Perhaps no other evidence is more compelling or stronger than this to establish the basis for the shared experiences and victimization of the Hindus of India and the Jews of Israel.

Quran 98:1-8
The unbelievers among the People of the Book (Jews) and the pagans (Hindus) shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.

Quran 9:73
Prophet, make war on the unbelievers (Hindus) and the hypocrites (Jews) and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their Home: an evil fate.

Bodrul dude take a look, the boiling point is stated in your 'holy' quran and 'came from allah's mouth'

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

care to post the whole Surahs that go with those snipits,

thanks for the input, you would be supprised how my sisters handle their other halfs
so its not really a myth

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

thanks for the input, you would be supprised how my sisters handle their other halfs
so its not really a myth

Physical sisters or sisters in the sense they are muslims, or sisters in the sense that they are of the same religion?

I tell you I think many people, including muslim women would be surprised by your assertion

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

the sites u linked and quoted are biased and are against islam so i expect nothing more. btw islam condemns slavery and rid the Middle East of it long time ago way before Christians did in the west. and duh i wonder what the bible said concerning women? lets face it at that time women were treated that way in every culture/religion. and women in the arab world are pretty much accepting the whole men got more privileges thing and are more likely to want it so, its their culture get used to it.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

sisters as in my sisters flesh and blood

so what i say is from what i see

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Man how much proof do you want that the Quran is not the word of God but the ideas of a pervert who was sick in the head! He had sex with a 9 yr old(read Aisha). Muhammad was a psycho. And moderators please do not stop me from saying this as I have my freedom of speech!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight

the sites u linked and quoted are biased and are against islam so i expect nothing more. btw islam condemns slavery and rid the Middle East of it long time ago way before Christians did in the west.

oh really, well tell me which nation was the first to outlaw slavery, let me answer, it was Britain.

North Africans and the Ottomans enslaved white europeans (as well as black africans) so no moral high ground there

and duh i wonder what the bible said concerning women? lets face it at that time women were treated that way in every culture/religion. and women in the arab world are pretty much accepting the whole men got more privileges thing and are more likely to want it so, its their culture get used to it.

infantile reasoning, the culture is more oppressive and regressive, get used to that fact- thats like me saying it was the culture of black africans to be slaves so "get used to it"- whereas slavery was always wrong

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Right Sir I agree with you, most religions had that views at that time. But this is the modern world. Follow the Quran word to word regarding women and behold you will be behind bars! But the funny thing is that most ME nations treat their women like that. Its sick!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

my friend you can Insult my faith as much as you want
its your god given right,
so as much as you want to paint Islam as evil with your biased sites with nit picked verses, (go for it)

i am a Muslim and i am a proud Muslim

i will give you a islamic proverb

To you your religion and to me my religion.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
at least islam didnt have an inquisition. you must understand that these 'rights' such as inheritance are trivial. so why in the west then do women when marry take the name of the husband, isnt that not fair? see what i mean. what i meant by saying women having more power is that they hold their husbands accountable for every mistake and do have alot of control over the family since the husband is concerned with other issues such as work or economic stuff, basic concept seen everywhere.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Oh I see its a rare occasion to see a muslim who embrases freedom of speech! WOW. No i ain't painting Islam as evil. Well it is evil. Most if not all terrorism, bombings, killings in the world are caused by, well Islamists!

Oh and doesn't the quran say you should kill me cause I abused your 'holy' prophet? So you ain't muslim but you are proud to be one...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join