It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffer dogs to wear 'Muslim' bootees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is just a joke were will this crap end

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyAllKnowledge

i just find it amusing people are getting up in arms with something that has no direct effect on them, we are getting even more humrous reaction from people from the US and so on.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Now you know how US citizens feel about people from elsewhere interjecting on American politics .. same difference.

The booties are rediculous. Next thing you know, the English will be having these dogs wear Pink scarves too.

If i'm a Male dog, i'd take offense to that!

[edit on 7-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
may i ask (open question)

how does this effect you people that are complaining?
no one seems to have said how this effects them apart from Muslims are taking over.

so how does a dog wearing a shoe before going into someones home effect you directly.

should have asked this question at the start

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by TKainZero

firstly is muslims not muslems

anyhow, i wouldnt let anyone were shoes on my carpet
so what makes people think i would be happy with a dog walking around,
unless of course the dogs paws are dirt free.

they walk around in mud and other rubbish.

bring in the firing squad

i bet even none Muslims would perfer this aswell insted of having their carpets ruined.

*BANG BANG BANG* - "Police, open up, this is a raid! And can you please be patient and not move anything while we put new clean dogbooties on officer Rex, thank you for your patience."

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
may i ask, would anyone let a dog into a church. No, is my guess. for muslims their homes are their mosques, they pray there and believe it should be hospitable for angels. so clearly having dogs mess that place shows no respect.

So one set of laws for one people, and another entirely different set of laws for another?

Is that what you're suggesting? Sounds like apartheid based on religion to me.

And Im fairly sure a plice sniffer dog would be allowed into a church, if there was a bomb scare or evidenvce that criminal activities were taking place that would require the presence of a sniffer dog.

I also bet you would get alot of parishioner told off by the police for trying to pat officer Rex while he's on duty, as they were told to leave the church.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

On raids they wouldnt Bring dogs in first it would be a fast sweep of the house (dirty shoes aswell) then they would bring in the Dogs for a search,

also is anyone going to answer my question on how this effects them directly

[edit on 7-7-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Yea and what about the 13.4% muslims in India who are trying to take over our land and impose Sharia law. Muslims aren't invited here but still they won't leave for Pakistan or Bangladesh.

As you state Indian are in ME but are they imposing our religious views on them? NO. But muslim freaks impose everything from beheading to female genital mutilation wherever they can have a strong hold!

No offense

[edit on 7/7/08 by asen_y2k]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

no offence taken

female genital mutilation isnt islamic but cultral in Africa (dont know why) but has been said many times on ats

why should the Indian muslims leave india? they have been there as long as the Hindus and Christians and so on.
they wernt invited they were Born there like many muslim generations in India

unless you forget that India/pakistan/bangladesh were once one

then again Killing Muslims in india is nothing Gujrat riots

please show me where they impose beheading apart from the fanatics in Iraq and afganistan

also if you go to the middle east you will see when a Hindu starts work he always does a hindu ritual for good luck

dont see them up in arms over that

edit so the muslim population has gone done from 17%

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari

Brits have got their game together better than the yanks.Trust!

Have you ever been to California or NY? Places where there are sizeable muslim communities in US are also catered for very well.

Muslim women don't have a problem with their lives,so why is it people like you come in and start your own BS about how muslim women are treated?Many muslim women in the west chose to wear burqa even though they have the freedom,so tell me whose forcing them to do that?
If you think women participating in immoral activites is real freedom,than you might have to think again...

Its funny how you cry about tax money going on a little footbath but not billions and trillions invested in illegal wars.

clearly you have no idea about the male dominated Muslim (specifically south asian) societies in many parts of Britain- women have next to no choice in many of these societies

I suggest opening your mind instead of infantalising these women

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight

jeez these muslims arent asking for much. they just want a sign of respect. and at least muslims don't tend to sexually harass women or the likes of that.

You need to get out more often.

The Sydney gang rapes by at least 9 lebanese muslims that shocked Australa, and had local muslim commounities labellin the reports racist because we deemed the crimes disgusting.

The crimes have been cited by Muslim Australians as contributing to an increase in racial vilification towards the Muslim community.

10 August 2000 2 girls aged 17 & 18 forced to fellate 8 males
12 August 2000 1 girl aged 16 raped, threatened with gun and kicked
30 August 2000 1 girl raped 25 times by 14 men for over 6 hours, called an 'Aussie pig'
04 September 2000 2 girls aged 16 raped repeatedly over 6 hours, one was told 'You deserve it because you're an Aussie pig'

* Bilal Skaf was said to have led and orchestrated the three August 2000 attacks. He was initially sentenced to a total of 55 years imprisonment but had his prison time reduced by the New South Wales Court of Criminal Appeal to 28 years, with parole available after 22 years. However, on 28 July 2006 Acting Justice Jane Mathews added another ten years to his sentence for his role in the 12 August rape (his original conviction over the attack was quashed in 2004 and a retrial was ordered after it was revealed that two jurors had conducted their own investigations at Gosling Park).[13] Bilal Skaf will now be eligible for release on 11 February 2033. In March 2003, Skaf was charged with sending mail containing white powder to a corrections department official from prison in an apparent hoax terrorist act.

Link

In reply to the sentencing of Bilal Skaf, Sheik Hilaly said the sentencing was so severe (55 years) only because he was a Muslim boy, and then went on to equate Women in Australia as uncovered meat, which would entice the rapes.

In the religious address on adultery to about 500 worshippers in Sydney last month, Sheik Hilali said: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?

Link

The eldest of 4 Pakistani muslims who pack raped a teengae girl claim it was their right to do so.

MSK, 27, told the NSW Supreme Court yesterday that this was because the girls did not wear headscarves, were drinking alcohol and were unaccompanied when they went to his Ashfield home...

"I wish to say this to [TW], that at the time when I commit these offences I come from such a background which led me to - don't shake your head, I'm telling you something - I say now that I hurt you and I'm extremely, extremely apologetic to you and I'm, I wish to say one thing more.

He said this to the victim as she listened to his statements. Then continued

"I'm serving 22 years … I'm just requesting to you that you one day may come that you realise that the person who assaulted me is in prison … and I should forgive him. I'm asking for your forgiveness." He said it was only now, since he had gained a "better understanding of Australian culture", that he knew the rapes were wrong.

Link

The list goes on, but I doubt it will sway your opinions of beliefs much so I wont waste my time.

they got principles that might contradict the majority of people

Indeed they do, at least on that we can agree.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
Solution : invent a religion, add a lot of strange practices to it, then sue anyone who disrespects you.

Too late, L Ron Hubbard beat everyone else too it..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

On raids they wouldnt Bring dogs in first it would be a fast sweep of the house (dirty shoes aswell) then they would bring in the Dogs for a search,

Well in which situations would a sniffer dog be used then?

Police sniffer dogs will have to wear bootees when searching the homes of Muslims so as not to cause offence.

Guidelines being drawn up by the Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo) urge awareness of religious sensitivities when using dogs to search for drugs and explosives

Unless there is a warrant to enter and search someones house? Which, when searching for drugs or explosives, generally is termed a raid?

also is anyone going to answer my question on how this effects them directly

Don't you see the ramifications of allowing a specific subset of society the luxury of bending the rules of law, where others are not given that option or ability?

I do, but there is little point debating it, as the two sides of conflict will never agree with one another.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Living here in the UK I think if the police ever try to get into my home, I'll be like " no sorry , you ccn't come in , I'm a Pagan , and your negative karma will affect me, so you coming into my home is against my beliefs and my religeon" . That way when they're waiting outside to calm down and meditate, it'll give me a few hours to get rid of my bong and whatever contraband I may ( or may not ) have in my home.

Dog booties indeed.

I think that the cops over here after theyve put the booties on little doggies paws should allow the dogs to say thanks to the awkward Muslims by licking their hands as a gesture of goodwill. (after licking their backsides in the car)....
The UK is so PC it makes my blood boil that we're being told what to do by those who come here looking for a better life. Then they slate the country saying it sucks.
If you don't like the UK Fook off back to your own country , then see how much you hated it.
If you come here you should bow down to our rules, NOT US DOWN TO YOURS..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

no offence taken

female genital mutilation isnt islamic but cultral in Africa (dont know why) but has been said many times on ats

why should the Indian muslims leave india? they have been there as long as the Hindus and Christians and so on.
they wernt invited they were Born there like many muslim generations in India

unless you forget that India/pakistan/bangladesh were once one

then again Killing Muslims in india is nothing Gujrat riots

please show me where they impose beheading apart from the fanatics in Iraq and afganistan

also if you go to the middle east you will see when a Hindu starts work he always does a hindu ritual for good luck

dont see them up in arms over that

edit so the muslim population has gone done from 17%

Why should Indian muslims leave India??

Now you tell me why did we have a seperate Bangladesh and Pakistan in the first place? So the muslims can go there and leave us alone! But sadly all did not.

And as for you stating that Islam has been in India as long as Christianity and Hinduism? Are you crazy, Islam is the youngest religion in the world. 1st came Hinduism in India then Christianity. And finally Islamists came in from the north west butchering Hindus. Well not only butchering rather burning them alive, skinning them, boiling them in hot water, i could go on. Beleive me The Gujrat Riot looks like child's play.

Alright so muslims don't behead? So why do i get to see so many beheadings with people shouting Allah Wakbar?

And coming to your Indians who do Hindu rituals. Well its just that, do they demand for the law to be changed? Infact the Indian law is mostly christian based. Its not even hindu laws, but I don't give a #, I like it that way. Unlike the muslims here who want Sharia law. I live in a predominantly non muslim neighborhood, with only one or two muslims. And guess what a mosque is being build near my house. WTF. There isn't even a temple or church here but there is a mosque for a few muslims!

And about the % of muslims, it was a mistake. Later I realised it and corrected it to the exact figure.

And as I can see you are 24/7 logged in to defend 'Islam' and 'correct' people, as your sentiments are hurt. Man muslims are so sentimental. You abuse hindus i won't even bother. Well I can even draw a naked krishna and his wife having sex. lol. But one single cartoon over Muhammad and poof Van Gogh gets murdered!

Now log off and read the quran!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Don't you see the ramifications of allowing a specific subset of society the luxury of bending the rules of law, where others are not given that option or ability?

I do, but there is little point debating it, as the two sides of conflict will never agree with one another.

exactly, this duality of society will ultimately effect us all- what the heck is "how will this affect you directly" argument on about

If it was law for children of murderers to be executed, that may not affect me "directly" as Im not planning on murder anytime soon, but I would be rather upset about it and want it changed

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

not really

the idea to split the nation was the Idea of the paks
they wanted an islamic country hence east and west bengal
just because some muslims want to leave India doesnt mean others have to follow suit, (i have relitives in India)

but please back up your statements Muslims boiled Hindus alive
i would really like to read it

i did say fanatics when it came to the beheadings

wow they are building a mosque? damn sound the alarms.

i wouldnt know about abusing Hindus since i have had hindu friends since i was 2, and my family have faught side by side with hindus and christians
the war where India and (what was east pakistan) bangladesh kicked pakistan out,

if you read the news articles this isnt imposing the Islamic laws on anyone
as this new proticle only effects muslims and not None muslims.

this isnt even a LAW

i couldnt sleep
(i have a sleeping problem might have to get some sleeping pills)

my setiments are never hurt, we are here to learn from each other,
i will always respect your views regardless of what you say

maybe my head hurts from the lack of sleep

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

to be honest, if the raid was carried out on someone and the autorities had had evidence that person was a threat you wouldnt get an out cry from the muslim comunity,

now im going to Log off and get some engergy drink
i might read the Quran like our indian friend suggested

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is the trend in the Western world. Is the UK a Muslim country? Has it ever been a Muslim country? Then why Must it conform to Muslim beliefs?

When a Muslim moves into the UK do they not have to pledge to live by the law of the land? Why do so many who move to a new country expect that country to conform to there ideas?

With all of the political correctness from the police, I wonder just how many Muslim homes are searched for no reason?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Wow...another example of total ignorance

"he sad part is, most Westerners treat thier dogs bettern then most muslems treat thier WOMEN!!!.."

.Really ,Have you ever been in a muslims house and seen how in the majority of cases it is ruled by the woman?

"Its quite a big investment, and quite a bit of trouble.."
Gosh those paper boots must really brake the goverment coffers ,Do you think it will cost as much as the wars britain is involved in?

"here in the US,
mind you, no other religions has religous buildings in ANY airports,"
Funny that could of swore they had christian/other denominational chapels ,they do eleswhere

"There are many muslems who thrive in america, particliarly the women, who no longer are under the constaints of Shiria Law... but then again."
.I agree here,but there are those who respect sharia too.and are successfull.

"Your in the UK, and we know there is no england anymore, and your country has already said they would be accepting of shiria law..."
No a single judge put forward the IDEA that sharia law may be usefull in some cases for DEBATE,its what judges do here.

.. "and dont you let them walk out of the house without a man, that is a huge offense, you cant let a lowly woman walk alone, "
Again ,I see muslim ladies ,walking alone ALL THE TIME,every day,Working alone everyday etc.

"If you can read this, thank a Teacher
If its in English, thank a Marine."

haa haa haa thee irony ,did he teach you to spell to?

[edit on 7-7-2008 by gambon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join