It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffer dogs to wear 'Muslim' bootees

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The US is, idk, 30'xs bigger then the UK in land? Mabye more?

Infact, i think California is bigger then all of the UK...

Trust me, i live in california, near the main nerve of the Far-Radical-Left Movement... the movement i have labeled the "Gay Reighcts" Movement... for thier overt use of facistic power grabs... but, this inst a california thread, its a UK thread...

Its true that there is a mosque poping up on every corner here in California, but for the most part, they aren't the radical 7th century types. Most women here DO NOT wear burqas, i only see one church where its like that, and its everyone, at that church, all women are in the burqa, even the little kids...

The rest of them are freedom loving Americans now, people who you can have a Bar-ba-que with(hold the pork ribs), or someone you could go fishing with...

But there is a sect that are the dangeruos kind, these throwbacks, throwbacks to a time more then a 1000 years ago...

Yea, now that you bring it up, im not thrilled that the US has spent five kagillion dollars on Wars 1000's of kms away, and they leave our entire south boarder open.... yea, im not happy on that...

But, the single voter has no say on federal spending bills, they CAN however, effect Local bills, and projects... Like the Muslim foot baths in the airports. It all started because of one Taxi Driver, who would wash his feet in the airport bathroom sinks, an obvious safty hazard, so instead of telling this guy, "hey moron, get your foot out of the sink, thats where people clean thier hands!"

So instead of squashing that problem right there, with a little speach about how life is diffrent in a City and a country like the US, as compared to that barren wasteland of sand he is from... the taxi driver complained, and low and behold, who was waiting for him, a lovely Democratic statesman, who took public funds, and spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on a footbath, the only religious buildings in ANY US AIRPORT...

Because this one guy, skwirmed his way thru, and got some wacko out poitican to build him a footbath, now ALL ACROSS THE US, they are trying to get footbaths built. It sets a horrible precident. Now what if the Cathlics want a confesional both before the boarding area, if we have caved to the muslems, why cant we now cater to the other religious groups...

Then of course you are using public funds on a religious building, which is totaly against all common, and written sense...

So, can you at least see how catering to a certain religous or cultural group can effect a society? I mean, ill take the step to wait to grill my pork ribs, until after the Tri-tip steak...

Can you understand my, or am i just failing to make any kinda of sense to ya?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
this is pure bull$6177 the british people should not have to bend a$$ over backwards to please a few muslims they are in britain they should learn to live by british laws.

If you have a problem than blame the system.Muslims pay taxes too and if they have opportunites laid in front of them by the system who are offering to cater for various needs than you can't blame muslims.Its the system that has apllied the policy overall not muslims.So don't vent your anger out on muslims.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Wait . I thought they had just voted on some law that gave them tax exempt status for some time. . Did that not pass or what ? I'll see if i can find the thread that was talking about it . It was around 6 months back tho .

Muslim husbands with more than one wife to get extra benefits as ministers recognise polygamy www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ahh all they need is a few extra wives . Then they don't need to pay taxes. Hmm

[edit on 6-7-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by d11_m_na_c05
reply to post by Attari

Muslim husbands with more than one wife to get extra benefits as ministers recognise polygamy www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ahh all they need is a few extra wives . Then they don't need to pay taxes. Hmm
[edit on 6-7-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

Same thing dude..Its the system that should be blamed not muslims.BTW i know many muslims here and none have 2,3,4 wives....well not yet

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think some dogs can look really good in "bootees" lol

But for me the whole bending over backwards has got very silly I think

This is England...and unfortunatley we have the idiots that bend over forward to to help and make a point of how accepting we are..that brilliant and how it should be ...in the real world...but they have no comprehension...that there are many that are nowhere near as nice as they are..and have their own agendas!!

Some will push boundries..and push a bit more!! Psychological warfare..some are very good at using peoples kindness and weaknesse and learn their systems!

Indeed ..we in the UK bend over forward so we will not offend!!..

I feel it will be very interesting to see what happens when the people of the UK stand upright...and see what the liberals, religious idiots have made this great country become!!

And just to point out..this is a mongrel nation the UK,,,we have taken all in ..thats what made us the best country in the world...but now it seems some taking the urine!!

Aye !! dogs in booties..I can't imagine a Rottweiler or Doberman looking good in bootees though!!lol

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
may i ask, would anyone let a dog into a church. No, is my guess. for muslims their homes are their mosques, they pray there and believe it should be hospitable for angels. so clearly having dogs mess that place shows no respect.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is just crazy! The pandering has got to stop or I'm afraid the UK will not be the same. I love you Brits so I hope this sort of thing stops before you lose your culture.

It's called incrementalism! There was another story here on ATS regarding how mooslims can use sharia law under some circumstances in regards to religious disputes. They slowly change things in a hope you will not notice.

What about the asian culture? One of their beliefs is that you must remove your shoes before entering the house. So should the police remove their shoes and boots before entering some asian homes? Of course not and it shows how ridiculous pandering can be.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
may i ask, would anyone let a dog into a church. No, is my guess.

Oh man could you be wroung...

Dogs are given the highest of treatment in the western world, some parts of california, they take thier dogs EVERYWHERE.

Why, last weekend, i was in a little city along the coast, and someone had thier dog sitting AT the table...

Now, its a given that the dogs of rich spoiled beach people are better behaved then thier children... but... im just saying...

Dogs are everywhere... ive seen them sitting at ta table in a resturant, in a movie theater, im sure a church wouldnt object to a dog...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

What about the .
Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua...?

Welcome to the Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua (VCBC)! This is a sacred place in cyberspace named after a little old dog with cataracts, who barked sideways at strangers, because he couldn't see where they were. We humans relate to God in the same way, making a more or less joyful noise in God's general direction, and expecting a reward for doing so. Hence our creed: We can't be right about everything we believe. Thank God, we don't have to be!*

www.dogchurch.org...

Or

First dog church caters for all creeds and breeds

THE world's first chapel for dogs has opened in the American state of Vermont, with pews and stained-glass windows depicting black labradors with halos. Up to 15 dogs at a time have been attending chapel in a forest near the small town of St Johnsbury, in accordance with the doctrine on the noticeboard outside: "All creeds, all breeds, no dogma." The chapel is a gesture of thanks from Stephen Huneck, a folk artist, to his five dogs who, he says, helped him to recuperate from a serious illness three years ago. He said: "They played a really important part in my recovery. They understood that I needed to become well and would surround me whenever I went out."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Or

Service Dogs in Church - Training Your Dog to Assist You in Houses of Worship

If you're training your own service dog, through an owner-training program or on your own, there are many good resources available, including books, videos, and websites, to assist you in the task. However, these resources rarely speak to training your service dog to work with you in your church or place of worship. If having your service dog with you while attending religious services is important to you, this may frustrate you greatly. Church is not very much like any other environment at all. In a shopping excursion, your service dog will encounter a variety of food smells, people walking in all directions, aisles and product displays to navigate, and a checkout counter. At work or school, your service dog will need to sit patiently near your desk and tune out the office noises or instructor lecturing.

These people have to be outraged . lol

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
To be honest. I see this thread just as another chance to bash muslims. This wouldn't have been posted if it catered for any other ethnicity.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

so i hear, i even heard a rich woman leave in her will 12 million for her dog. i call this stupid. muslims dont share the same compassion that westerners have for animals, so the treatment is different. i like some animals too but not that much. and i dont give them higher priority over humans. and i think if muslims dont want dogs running around in their houses is fine unless its a raid then who gives a f**k.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceUk
To be honest. I see this thread just as another chance to bash muslims. This wouldn't have been posted if it catered for any other ethnicity.

Couldn't have put it better!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

To be honest. I see this thread just as another chance to bash muslims.

Well, you see it incorrectly.

This wouldn't have been posted if it catered for any other ethnicity.

Sure it would have but what other religions are asking for such ridiculous excemptions?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

*DING*

Dead wroung

It doesnt matter the ethnicity of the people, the only thing that matter is when a foreign people come into a country, and want to impose the customs of the country.cultrure they left behind...

Do you want me to give examples, fine, the tradition of Driving Drunk from mexico, and the 'machismo' that goes with it, has no place in our country

The Muslim's practice of Shiria Law, has no place in this country

The People of the Africans Tribes that commit Female Genital Mutilation, Also, no place in this country

i could go on, but you get the point, i hope, this isnt about a group of people, this is about principles, and the laws of the land being Equal for all.

Oh yea dune, there are some striaght crazy people... leaving money to thier dogs... HA, what a joke...

Although... it is something to put down in history... i mean, there was a Roman Senator, i belive, who said he should put a horse in the senate... i think he did too...

So the Crazy encetricity, like giving a dogs 12$ million, is just a sign of th end times... i think...

[edit on 7/6/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

when it comes to these things westerners dont shine much. for crying out loud, these are just animals not your children. sometimes i think they care more for their pets than their children. its as though its their daemons from 'the golden compass'. how self deluded is that. plus that dog church thing is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
*DING*

Dead wroung

It doesnt matter the ethnicity of the people, the only thing that matter is when a foreign people come into a country, and want to impose the customs of the country.cultrure they left behind...

If theres a problem than why provide special services for foreigners in first place?I keep repeating myself again and again,blame the bloody system.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

jeez these muslims arent asking for much. they just want a sign of respect. and at least muslims don't tend to sexually harass women or the likes of that. they got principles that might contradict the majority of people in the States but isnt that what america is about? example: mexicans/chinese they dont even speak english and arent forced to, many cults reside there unchallenged, etc

[edit on 6-7-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thats it exactly...England ...equal for all!!..this country has gone through alsorts of strife...its not perfect..but generally in this country..it dosen't matter what country you are from..just be a Brit..adapt, integrate and become proud that you are in one of the most civilised countries in the world...and your rights are paramount....how it should be!!

Its just the bendy over forward people....that allow the rules to be bent ..for those who cry ..victimisation!! what a load of crap!!..but my point..from what I have got from the media..it was the infidels that said this...but none of the believers stood up and said ..we didn't say that..thats crap!!

I think when these things happen there isn't much noise from these people..to say they have been misrepresented!! ....but they carried on about a cartoon!!

And in the UK...we rarely see any carryings on like from other people in our society!!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I laughed sadly at so many responses in this thread

Everyone saying this is going too far, we are trying too hard to be peaceful and respectful?

America??????????????????????????

This is propoganda for you sheeps so that their countries gets invaded all while you think we show too much respect.

This is nonsense, you people go too far sometimes, and i'm somewhat known not to be very pro-islam.

You mass murdered for oil, but all you have to complain about is dog booties.

WOW, what else can I say except for WOW

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Thats right, it is the system that does this, but it takes people within the system to do this.

There are some, shall i say, compasstionate people, and they let other ethnicities come in and push them around.

I cant speak for the UK, but i do have a good experience with the US, and i belive that when people come to England, they want to be ENglish, and not whatever country they came from... its the same over here...

But, there is a cancer in the system, this cancer infects the Body Politic, and destorys the country from within, not with bullets, but with legislation...

Dune, the muslims dont objectify thier women, they inprison them...

I am not a fan of this Screw-Everyone movement that some of American is involed in... But i belive in the freedom to choice... and i can't understand how everyone (esspicialy womens groups) totaly ignore the treatment of women in some muslim sects...

Also, dune, just beacuse the Mexicans, and the Chiniese are 'taking over' parts of California, and warping them to model thier homelands, doesnt mean other countires hsould copy it...

That why we are having a diffrent food scare every month, cause we have 20 million illigal mexicans here in the South-west... tahts alot of people... thats alot of mexican citizens living here illligialy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join