It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The buck doesn't stop here; it just keeps falling

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So you , yourself will willingly join the fight.. for what.. what are you fighting for please tell me. World Domination , killing innocents because your own government has led your country into this mess. You really think that if your country faces collapse you will be able to salvage it by going off to other continents fighting and conquering other countries. The ONLY POSSIBLE WAY FOR THE UNITED STATES TO TAKE ON THE WORLD IS nuclear weapons, you guys can't even keep order in iraq or afghanistan. You can't rule those who dont want to be ruled, your talking about world destruction... America does not have the manpower to fight the world without using, WMD's. I was hoping you would say something intelligent in terms of not buying into propaganda bull#. are you saying that you know its propaganda bull# and you will go to wars anyways, because youd rather bring the world to chaos than live in poverty for a few years. Damn you need a good ass kicking.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

You Think people will be down to there local recruiter if Global War happens, for a war their own government started.

I certainly believe that to be the case. Look how easy it was for Bush to drum up support for a bull# invasion of Iraq. Not to mention the fact that under such dire circumstances, even I would be down at the recruiting station, and I see through the BS propoganda.

And fo course, look at what history has taught us. Nazi patriotism was nearly absolute, while their leader led them into annihilation.

Yes their patriotism was absolute until about 2 years before the war was over, when his own people tried to assasinate him. IIn the beginning it was patriotism but , that soon dissipated into fear(bad spelling). Their leader hardly led them into annihilation .... after a 5-10 years of rebuilding germany was nearly back on their feet. The death toll was what? 7.5 mill for germany, russia was what 30 mill, germany got off easy compared to the how many deaths they were responsbile for. 62 mill i think

[edit on 8-7-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

So you , yourself will willingly join the fight.. for what.. what are you fighting for please tell me.

My right to survive. And as much as I hate the direction America has gone in for far too long, I don't see many other countries coming up with any better ideas overall. Does America need to change course? Certainly. Will it take violence to achieve that? Probably. But that is something that Americans are going to have to sort out on for themselves. If some segment of legitimate opposition were to appeal to other countries for help, that would be one thing. But if I'm sick of being dictated to by my own leaders, I'm certainly not about to let some other country march in and do it.

World Domination , killing innocents because your own government has led your country into this mess.

Maybe the world should have thought of that before. Maybe the world should have listened to the American people who cried out for liberty, as many do here on ATS even. Maybe the world never should have looked the other way when Bush invaded Irag. Many Americans are sick of this Federal regime. But when the chips are down, we are still Americans. We will unite against a common enemy and figure out the rest later.

You really think that if your country faces collapse you will be able to salvage it by going off to other continents fighting and conquering other countries.

That's not up to me to decide. Perhaps it's inevitable.

The ONLY POSSIBLE WAY FOR THE UNITED STATES TO TAKE ON THE WORLD IS nuclear weapons, you guys can't even keep order in iraq or afghanistan.

Use of nuclear weapons is not a certainty by any means. But I forsee limited tactical strikes to be honest.

We're not keeping order in Iraq or Afghanistan, because if we did, we'd have to pack up and go home. While I think we never should have gone in the first place, that startegy may indeed be necessary at this point, for strategic reasons in upcoming events.

You can't rule those who dont want to be ruled, your talking about world destruction...

There are American right here at home who don't want to be ruled the way we are, so yes, it is possible to rule those who do not want to be ruled.

And again, perhaps global destruction is inevitable.

America does not have the manpower to fight the world without using, WMD's.

Not alone perhaps, but America is about to become the centerpiece of a New World Order. America as we know it today, will soon give way to something else. A new paradigm that has been centuries in the making.

I was hoping you would say something intelligent in terms of not buying into propaganda bull#.

I don't buy into it, but the clock is ticking. If it comes down to fight or die, my choice is made.

are you saying that you know its propaganda bull# and you will go to wars anyways, because youd rather bring the world to chaos than live in poverty for a few years.

And what do you know of poverty? I'm not an American with an SUV and plasma screen TV. I am an American who has lost his home, and lives on old food thrown out by the markets.

Damn you need a good ass kicking.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Yes their patriotism was absolute until about 2 years before the war was over, when his own people tried to assasinate him.

They were a novelty, and did not succeed. Even at Berlin his followers remained fanatical, knowing full well that Hitler had virtually ordered their own destruction. And the fanaticism still lives on today, simmering, just behind the scenes. And I'm not talking about redneck skinheads here, but the remnants of the real Nazis, who sit in high positions of power yet today.

IIn the beginning it was patriotism but , that soon dissipated into fear(bad spelling).

Better to be feared than to be loved. Well, according to some anyhow.

Their leader hardly led them into annihilation

I had a grand-uncle at the fall of Berlin, on the German side. He could tell you of the orders given, and how they were all to die, to a man. In the end, Hitler saw his own people as weak, having failed, and not deserving to live on. And many of the people agreed!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I would rather fight and die in a desert to grant my children and everyone else's children in America the same right to grow up in a happy, peaceful nation like I did..

I would gladly assault the world to keep our way of life..

I hope our government and our people realize this to.. self preservation, above all us, is a must!

You would willingly fight the world to keep your way of life? That you would even say something like this disgusts me.

I suppose then you don't blame all of the terrorists of the world who are killing innocents to protect their way of life. The same would hold true of all robbers also, right?

The astonishing thing is that you are saying the you would fight the world and kill millions of innocents, not to save your family from starvation, but to keep your way of life. I would love to see you have the nerve to tell that to someone who is starving to death.

And don't lump me in with the people in America you would fight for. I view myself as a human being first, and would never condone killing innocents in another country just to keep my gas prices down. Its this kind of self righteous patriotism that allows things like genocide to occur.

This is exactly the mentality that keeps the worlds elites in control. Instead of realizing that a handful of people control over 90% of the worlds wealth, (despite of the fact that millions starve every year) and doing something to change that, your answer is, "lets go kill people and steal their stuff".

The elite laugh as we kill each other for the minute scraps they are willing to give us, knowing full well that as long as people have a perceived "enemy", nothing will ever be done to them.

I only hope that if you ever fall onto financial hardship yourself, and decide to steal or harm your neighbors so you can make your next car payment, you get you get exactly what you deserve.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

America cannot "go the way Rome did" in the sense your thinking.. simply because the dynamics of the game has changed. For one, America houses amazing military force. Unlike what you believe, money does not make the World go round, Power does.
Hell no. They would unleash the might of the American economy and military on the World.. because no people ever succumb to another people without a show of resistance.

no , seems to me that you fail to understand the cyclic pattern of history .

30's Britain was regarded as mightest , after the world war 2 , its empire broke down despite a strong military

80's Soviets were regarded as the mightest with the mightest forces ever , what happened ??? it collapsed imploding without unleashing its military forces on west.....

Rome collapsed from within , ... what happened its military could not save it
--
so if USa collapses it will implode , or as Johnsky said it will sold part by part to the higgest bidder ...

If America falls, so will to the World fall with her.

the world will continue ,as EU ,arab oil nations ,China and india will replace the US economy , though world economy will be in recession for some time..

I know you WANT America to fall .. but if you hate Iraq, then pray America doesn't .. I can assure you .. it will be the most frightening time in history to live.

nah, waiting to see when will USA give up on its stupid imperialist fantasy of world Domination .

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

My right to survive. And as much as I hate the direction America has gone in for far too long, I don't see many other countries coming up with any better ideas overall. Does America need to change course? Certainly. Will it take violence to achieve that? Probably. But that is something that Americans are going to have to sort out on for themselves. If some segment of legitimate opposition were to appeal to other countries for help, that would be one thing. But if I'm sick of being dictated to by my own leaders, I'm certainly not about to let some other country march in and do it.
Violence on your own government is one thing if deserved, but violence against other populations ... this doesnt make any sense whatsoever. Please explain to me how killing and pillaging other countries will make things better. Your reasoning is the stupidest i have ever heard. After going through what you are going through , and what you will go through you should be welcome to many foreign rulers as opposed to the people who are running the government now. Just because your economy collapses doesnt mean, other countries are going to come in and "conquer" you. Your country will just have to rebuild, you really must agree then that America is the most hated country if you think people will be lining up at the chance to take america over once you collapse, and start holocausting all your people...

Maybe the world should have thought of that before. Maybe the world should have listened to the American people who cried out for liberty, as many do here on ATS even. Maybe the world never should have looked the other way when Bush invaded Irag. Many Americans are sick of this Federal regime. But when the chips are down, we are still Americans. We will unite against a common enemy and figure out the rest later.

America crying liberty??!?!?! hahahah what are you even talking about, its the worlds fault that your country is in the position it is in.... what is wrong with you... so a common enemy is whoever your government says the enemy is. And you say you see through the propaganda man your stupid.

Not alone perhaps, but America is about to become the centerpiece of a New World Order. America as we know it today, will soon give way to something else. A new paradigm that has been centuries in the making.
Something which you will not enjoy the fruits of. The new world order is for the elitists , and the rich. You yourself have said that you eat food thrown out behind markets, youll be the first of the people rounded up and used for slave labour.

I don't buy into it, but the clock is ticking. If it comes down to fight or die, my choice is made.

Who has said anything about fighting or dying. These are not the only 2 choices, maybe to simple minded brainwashed people like yourself. If the American economy does collapse who do you think will come in and take you over.... no one, you are buying into the propaganda by believing that killing is the only way that you can stay alive. You think America stands for ,"if our country is going down we are gonna take the rest of the world down with us"... that is the stupidest # i'ver ever heard. You are no different than the people who are running America into the ground.

And what do you know of poverty? I'm not an American with an SUV and plasma screen TV. I am an American who has lost his home, and lives on old food thrown out by the markets.

I feel for you , maybe you should sell your computer , because you obviously lack the intelligence to understand the concept of the destruction that will occur if all this happens. You still maintain your ignorant and retarded view, do not ruin salvation for the rest of America because you have death wish

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I feel for you , maybe you should sell your computer , because you obviously lack the intelligence to understand the concept of the destruction that will occur if all this happens.

Obviously your view of America is retarted. I don't own a computer, because I cannot afford one. No streets of gold in my town.

I'll reply to the rest later, when I am able to pirate a more secure signal.

[edit on 7/8/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

They were a novelty, and did not succeed. Even at Berlin his followers remained fanatical, knowing full well that Hitler had virtually ordered their own destruction. And the fanaticism still lives on today, simmering, just behind the scenes. And I'm not talking about redneck skinheads here, but the remnants of the real Nazis, who sit in high positions of power yet today.

Umm At Berlin majority of the soldiers left to fight were women and children. Not Fanatical if they were young hitler jugend, whose minds have been brainwashed, throughout their schooling from mid 1930's all the way to the 1945. They were trained from young to believe in Aryan World Power, and All non aryans were inferior who didn't deserve to live. School meant for this exact thing, To train and brainwash them soo vigirously, that these younguns had no chance in distinguishing right from wrong. They didn't truly believe in this nonsense, it was instituted in them. Why did soo many armies of the Reich surrender before berlin was reached, why did all these POW's not fight to the death. Wheres the fanaticism? You are exagerrating the amount of people who literally fought to the end ,not doubting hitler once.

I had a grand-uncle at the fall of Berlin, on the German side. He could tell you of the orders given, and how they were all to die, to a man. In the end, Hitler saw his own people as weak, having failed, and not deserving to live on. And many of the people agreed!

The idea that hitler saw his own people as weak is purely speculative. Truth is he was a physcopath , his ideas similared to yours in the sense that he too wanted to bring down everything and everyone if he went down himself,total destruction. He was an egotistical, coward you sure your grand uncle's last name was not hitler?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Obviously your view of America is retarted. I don't own a computer, because I cannot afford one. No streets of gold in my town.

I'll reply to the rest later, when I am able to pirate a more secure signal.

I have no problem with most of the american people. Just like all other nationalities but there are a select few like yourself, who give your country a bad reputation. You may indeed think that my view of yourself is "retarded", but look at all the garbage and nonsense you have posted. It seems i am not the only one who agrees that you are truly useless. Nothing you have said has really made any sense whatsoever in the eyes of "Human beings" you should put your Fabulous story to the new world ORder, and see if they grant you entry, because you clearly do not give a # about the world , or the people who live in it.

[edit on 7/8/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Grambler

You would willingly fight the world to keep your way of life? That you would even say something like this disgusts me.

I am worth more then you.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Violence on your own government is one thing if deserved, but violence against other populations ... this doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

That's not up to me to decide. But if it comes down to world war, I will certainly fight for my own people, not against them.

Please explain to me how killing and pillaging other countries will make things better.

I don't agree that it would. Hasn't worked so far.

After going through what you are going through , and what you will go through you should be welcome to many foreign rulers as opposed to the people who are running the government now.

The people running the government now, ARE foreign rulers as far as I'm concerned. I advocate the restoration of Constitutional law in the US, and the discharge of the usurpers with prejudice.

Just because your economy collapses doesnt mean, other countries are going to come in and "conquer" you.

The only thing that will stop them is if their economies collapse as well, which probably will be the case. So in that respect, you might be correct.

Your country will just have to rebuild, you really must agree then that America is the most hated country if you think people will be lining up at the chance to take america over once you collapse, and start holocausting all your people...

Hated enough, yes. But for all the wrong reasons. The US itself is not the NWO, just the front company for it. Like the baker who is just trying to earn an honest living when the Mob tells him that he's gonna have to start laundering their money, and giving them free goods, and paying protection.

America crying liberty??!?!?! hahahah what are you even talking about, its the worlds fault that your country is in the position it is in.... what is wrong with you... so a common enemy is whoever your government says the enemy is. And you say you see through the propaganda man your stupid.

Well, I won't go so far as to call you "stupid" back, but you really are ignorant of the truth. Yes, Americans, real Americans, calling out for liberty and the restoration of the Constitution.

No, I don't agree that someone is an "enemy" just because the government says so. You really have no idea who you are talking to here, or what you are talking about I don't think. But it is people like you who will come to harm me and my family, when this government that has taken control of America does what it does. And I will not allow you to do that.

Something which you will not enjoy the fruits of. The new world order is for the elitists , and the rich. You yourself have said that you eat food thrown out behind markets, youll be the first of the people rounded up and used for slave labour.

Did you think you were telling me something I did not already know?

Who has said anything about fighting or dying. These are not the only 2 choices, maybe to simple minded brainwashed people like yourself.

So let me get this straight, you think WWIII is going to go down without any fighting and dieing?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Umm At Berlin majority of the soldiers left to fight were women and children. Not Fanatical if they were young hitler jugend, whose minds have been brainwashed, throughout their schooling from mid 1930's all the way to the 1945...

And do you think that Americans aren't being brainwashed? What do you think 9/11 was?

The idea that hitler saw his own people as weak is purely speculative. Truth is he was a physcopath , his ideas similared to yours in the sense that he too wanted to bring down everything and everyone if he went down himself,total destruction. He was an egotistical, coward you sure your grand uncle's last name was not hitler?

You really need to stop with the idiotic comments if we are to continue this conversation. You seem to have stereotyped me as a blindly patriotic American.

It is well known that Hitler saw his own people as having failed, and therefore being un-deserving to survive.

And where do you get the idea that I want to bring the world down in some glorious "total destruction?"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I have no problem with most of the american people. Just like all other nationalities but there are a select few like yourself, who give your country a bad reputation. You may indeed think that my view of yourself is "retarded", but look at all the garbage and nonsense you have posted. It seems i am not the only one who agrees that you are truly useless. Nothing you have said has really made any sense whatsoever in the eyes of "Human beings" you should put your Fabulous story to the new world ORder, and see if they grant you entry, because you clearly do not give a # about the world , or the people who live in it.

No, you seem to have a big problem with the American people. Your treatment of myself makes that clear. You blindly lashed out at me, as if I support the NWO and what they have done to my country, when in fact the exact opposite is true.

So where are you from that makes you hate and fear Americans so much?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

No, you seem to have a big problem with the American people. Your treatment of myself makes that clear. You blindly lashed out at me, as if I support the NWO and what they have done to my country, when in fact the exact opposite is true.

So where are you from that makes you hate and fear Americans so much?

................................................. read your previous posts ..... my treatment of you is well warranted. Based on your beliefs and previous posts you need assistance in understanding exactly how messed up you are... even now your trying justify your own stupidity by making assumptions. re read your previous posts if you have any logic whatsoever you will realize that you do not make any sense. You have gone from one extreme to becoming neutral in your stance. AS if you have realized by your previous posts that your an idiot and are now trying to win a battle you have already lost..seek help

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

And do you think that Americans aren't being brainwashed? What do you think 9/11 was?

did i say that? noo... do you make sense no.

You really need to stop with the idiotic comments if we are to continue this conversation. You seem to have stereotyped me as a blindly patriotic American.

It is well known that Hitler saw his own people as having failed, and therefore being un-deserving to survive.

And where do you get the idea that I want to bring the world down in some glorious "total destruction?"

[edit on 9-7-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

That's not up to me to decide. But if it comes down to world war, I will certainly fight for my own people, not against them.

The most likely scenario for world war III at present is America as the instigator. Are you a patriot for modern day america or a patriot for your constitution? If you were a patriot of your constitution you would stop the current corrupt government and the NWO itself. Not fight for them. Given the choice... which would you choose. Im not understanding you because on one hand your saying youll gladly assault the world, on the other your condemming the NWO and current corrupt US government... which side are you on

I don't agree that it would. Hasn't worked so far.

IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH IT THEN WHY WOULD YOU DO IT?........

The people running the government now, ARE foreign rulers as far as I'm concerned. I advocate the restoration of Constitutional law in the US, and the discharge of the usurpers with prejudice.

EXACTLY. the only WAR you should wage is against your current government and the NWO. Going to war against the world would most likely be fighting for Modern corrupt America and the NWO.

Just because your economy collapses doesnt mean, other countries are going to come in and "conquer" you.

Hated enough, yes. But for all the wrong reasons. The US itself is not the NWO, just the front company for it. Like the baker who is just trying to earn an honest living when the Mob tells him that he's gonna have to start laundering their money, and giving them free goods, and paying protection.

I have never said before that i thought the US was the NWO......nor would i believe that. I Believe that current US leadership is very corrupt and NWO controls these "fake" Americans. I think the misunderstanding lies in your line of saying you would gladly assault the world to protect your way of life. Did you mean way of life currently in america, or way of life in terms of the WAY America should be as described in the constitution. If you choose the first then does it not make sense to you that i would consider you stupid. Corrupt leadership and the NWO describing current America, i thought you meant you would gladly goto war for current America. Meaning on the NWO and corrupt side. If your against this and for the constitution, you should clarify next time you post a line saying i would glady assault the world to preserve my way of life. This translates to the way people view America today, makes you sound like an imperialist. Instead of saying going to war with the world say revolution because thats what it is nay?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I hope that everyone here sees what a scumbag you are, and takes that into account when reading any of your posts. As far as I'm concerned, you have zero credibility in anything you say on any topic from here on out.

The fact that you would say that you would kill people to keep your way of life, and then say the reason for it is that your better than everyone else (or is it just me your better than?) is sickening.

I wonder, do others share your opinion? Maybe it would be fare of me to assume that any organization that you may represent holds the same values.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Grambler

That was exceptionally weak - grow up. What kind of garbage is that? I have heard better from you, and have come to expect it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Now I get it. You have me confused with someone else genius. I DID NOT SAY THIS...

...another member did. I'll take my apology now thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join