It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blast in Pakistan capital kills more than 10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Blast in Pakistan capital kills more than 10

www.huffingtonpost.com

A suicide attacker detonated explosives near a police station in Pakistan's capital on Sunday, killing more than 10 police officers, officials said.

The blast came as thousands of Islamists were gathered not far away to mark the one-year anniversary of a deadly military crackdown on a radical mosque. It was not clear whether the events were linked.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Man I just do not know what to say. How are countries like Pakistan going to deal with the violence of extremists? How is the world going to deal with them?

Violence begets violence, but what else can be done? How are these opposing factions int he world today going to get past killing one another?

A sad day for Pakistan and the world...

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What i can see that current political situation in pakistan is not in favour of some leaders who in past have show their dirty faces to all people, but as people forget every thing so they came back to get this so i think they are try to destroy current government stage.
Secondly its possible that Taliban in revenge Against Pakistan Government showed such act of voilance.
There are 5 more blasts in Karachi thats vary sad too.
What can we say some hidden plan for pakistan destablization to achieve their goals can cause these incidenst as in past.
We cant say for sure who are behind this because such a mess is created in planned way that people of pakistan are simple blinded that who is with them or who is against them.

join