It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

deja vue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
any ont here think that daja vue is real..some pepole say it is just one eye sees something and doesn't send the single to the brain before the other eyes sees it..but what i think it is. it is us seeing into the future..when i have daja vue. it is not that whole eye sanario. i see it in a dream. and when it happens i can tell you what is about to happen and what is going to happen. i even tell my brother when it happens or my friends and it really does happen right after i tell them what will happen.. is it just me or does this happen to evey one eles.. does any one know what deja vue is??what do u think

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is kinda in the wrong place...

but ill have it moved to paranormal for you

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Jedilotis, have we met before? Actually I think DV is your subconscious giving your conscious a little boot, like, Don't you remember this.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It means they changed something.

Fuggedaboudit!

DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I can usually relate Deja Vue back to my dreams. I experience something in a dream, and then a similar event happens that reminds me of the dream, but since the dream is so far down in my subconcious by then, I often mistake it for something that really happened.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm a believer that all time, past/present/future has occured all at once, at the same time.

Reincarnation? Not really... we're living the past at the same time. We can remember it, because we were 'there'. It is easier for the human mind to look at history than to see the future.

But we can see the future. Since we are already 'in the future' (with my understanding of time), all deja vu is is a scene or situation that 'clicked'. With deja vu, we know that we are on the right path, so to speak... that we are doing what we are supposed to be doing.

Kinda takes away the thrill of free will, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've never had it to where I knew into the future or where I could predict stuff, it just happens and I'm like..didn't that happen the day before?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Do you know who this is dum dum.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
who dat?????? are you refering to me??? or someone else????

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I always felt it more when i was younger, now a days, i notice it, but usually nothing.

What normally happens for me is, when I have deja vu; it is often something i remember dreaming. Sometimes the dream materializes, other times, the point after the deja vu is completely different.

However I do feel there are emotional/spiritual connections somehow between the future, past and present; as well as between people.

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by BeingWatchedByThem]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
apparently i heard it occurs when the is a delayed reaction in your senses and when it is registered by the brain.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've often wondered if deja vu is the point where timelines merge or cross. There have been things that I dreamed that came to pass down to the smallest detail (sometimes years later), but that was a somewhat different feeling.

top topics

join