It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medicating The Population - Here's Why

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
In my experience, The primary reason (after profits) that so many children and people in general are unnecessarily and over-medicated is to preclude them from firearms ownership.

If I prescribe an anti-psychotic, SSRI or even a benzodiazapine, that person will never be able to own a gun as they will not pass the background checks. I warn all my patients of this fact.

The secondary reason would be control; and addicted populace is on a chemical leash and more easily controlled and far less likely to invest themselves in political action. In fact, fear of losing access to prescribed medications is a major limiting factor, and if often used to coerce and extort - a prime example of this is police interrogation.

Denial of medications to bring on withdrawal symptoms is an increasingly common Police tactic in coercing information out of my patients. I spend a lot of time testifying against such officers - thanks to rampant addiction and over-prescription the state now has a new weapon in its torture arsenal.

I would like to add as a warning - do not tell the police if you are on a medication that can increase the chances of suicide, violence or memory loss. The militarized police are trained to use recognize this and use them to rid themselves of troublesome Citizens. Sometime they will threaten to kill you and say they will get away with it whilst reading the side-effects of your medication aloud to you. Disgusting.

The things my patients have told me are abhorrent, the things i have witnessed are even worse. The results of Police Brutality, Self-Murder forced on patients by refusing their medication… as sometimes Death is preferable to the withdrawals of some medications (which makes suiciding a troublesome individual )easier, this is why Opiate Users will often Cut themselves and self-injure as the stimulus from that sort of pain heaven compared to their current condition.

Have any of you had similiar experiences?
Has anyone noticed political dissent being called a form of mental imbalance? Forced medication of children under threat of CPS taking your kids? Vaccines or no school? (truancy; which leads to CPS taking your kids).

What are your opinions on the Relationship between over-medication/forced medication and the New World Order; any perspective would be appreciated.

I have noticed that Soviet style tactics are now used in North America, and from a medical perspective - it is horrifying. Genetic manipulation and treating our food and water with certain drugs and cancer causing viruses, the injecting of SD40 into over 100 million Americans - and ten times as many in the third world. This is just an example, but vaccines don't preclude you from owning a weapon.

I believe this is why the Codex Alimentarius is particularly invested in drugging and controlling the use of food and medicine as a means to control populations... insidious malevolence infinitatum.

But most importantly - They want your guns, and drugging you is just another way to take them from you or to disable your will to use them. But there are also a great many other indicators of their malevolent intention -

So...

Which Indicators have you noticed?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I agree with you on many points, an over medicated population is a subversive population and therefore less likely to cause political unrest.

But the link between medication and public disarmament seems weak, it would be very convenient for them though.

The way some police treat people is sickening! If you are on meds, why would they be winding you up? They probably know your head will be wrecked for days afterwards and do it for a laugh.

It seems to me like its the obvious profiteering on the part of the pharma's with a subversive twist that the Government probably finds too convenient to try cut down usage.

If people were medicated with mind/emotion suppressants that much and that easily over here, there would be war over it.

[edit on 16/06/08 by Dermo]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

...If people were medicated with mind/emotion suppressants that much and that easily over here, there would be war over it.

[edit on 16/06/08 by Dermo]

There would not be war over it as a large number of people are on mind/emtion suppressants, dulling their mind and stifling emotional response.

They are also unable to acquire firearms if they have been prescribed an anti-psychotic, SSRI or even a benzodiazapine - so they won't be armed and are too drugged to participate in the preseumed civil strife that would arise (if they took the time to inform themselves).

Why are over 25 percent of American children on psychoactive substances?
Perhaps it is to preclude future firearms ownership and to get them on a chemical leash that can be used to control them in so many ways.

Why are almost half of Americans on at least one prescriptions drug - many of which preclude you from ever being able to own a firearm?

The whole point of medicating a populace is to prevent "war in the streets" - to maintain a passive populace too depressed or stressed or sick to be politically active, and drugged to the point of being ignorant to the world.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I get what you mean but it still seems a bit out there,
I dont live in a country where we can buy guns for protection so i cant really relate to the situation that much..was just giving my 2 cents.

Good observation tho

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
very good observation! Handing in your rights once you accept mood changing drugs- It's like registering a gun- once you do, consider yourself done and under the thumb of the government. Once its illegal to own a gun, they will know where your guns are
I live in Canada and my dad registered his guns... Big mistake.

On the subject of drugs, I agree very strongly that subtle, repressive control of the populace through mood altering substances exists.

I've seen a family of 3 Prozac- addled teens on a talk show and they looked like I could make slaves out of them by shaking a stick at them. SAD! This is what the government prefers, a submissive youth base too addicted to happy drugs to be angry enough to do something.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I am 100% against mind-altering drugs. When I was younger I was misdiagnosed with all kinds of mental disorders that I didn't even have. I was put on ADHD medication because people thought that I was hyper. I remember fidgeting a lot and I remember that the medication created a lot more problems than it solved and that my concentration wasn't that great when I was on the medication, and that, it made me too dependent on medication. Two years ago I was put on a medication called abilify, and, when I got off the medication in December of last year, I felt a lot better. When I was on this medication my mood was constantly changing, I felt depression, and, I felt like attacking everyone who I knew. I also really hated my parents at that time for putting on the medication. I said to them that it made me feel like they were substituting medication for actual good quality parenting which I could use. As soon as I got off that medication around December I started to make a lot more friends and I started to really learn more than I ever could at any other time in school. I also lost 20 pounds. That abilify medication made me gain like around 60 pounds.

Mind-altering medication may seem like a good thing to many people because it can help people who are depressed but it can also have long lasting harmful effects on the people who take it. I cry nearly every day because of the time that I was on medication when I couldn't think for myself.

If you're on these kinds of mind altering medications the thoughts you think don't come from you. They are drug-influenced thoughts. They are as I like to call them medicated thoughts.

I also dislike people like you who actually support giving mind-altering medication out to people. You should tell people about alternative ways to treat problems. Medication isn't the answer to everything. Sometimes talk can treat a problem just as well that medication can. I can't believe that you can actually just sit there and willingly handle giving out people medication especially for those who feel like they've been mistreated by their parents who force them to take medication and you force them to take it anyways because they have to abide by the law.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

I agree with you, we the common man live in a state of constant denial, we would rather sleep through the chaos than do something about it.
The medication of very young children because of behavior problems is alarming, how can it be medically ethical to hook a child to a mind numbing drug?

If people cannot see that we are being dumbed down for obvious reasons, then we don't deserve better.

We must make a conscious effort to be more aware of the things we do and the trash we are fed as reality.
Great post , very informative!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So you want those mentally unstable ppl to legally own guns?
School shootings

If you americans are SO afraid of your government drugging you all then WHY don't you do something about it?

Or are you another one of those gun-nuts who have to compensate something with their guns?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue10110
School shootings

Clearly you have not read any of the thread beyond the first two sentences of the first post.

By simply writing a prescription for an SSRI, anti-depressant or benzodiazapines et al; I, as a doctor, can take away your right to bear arms forever.

So, you do not have do be psychotic, or depressed or even stressed to lose your rights to bear arms, yet I can take that away on a whim by writing you a prescription for a drug from a company that send me thousands of dollars in "gratuities."
Don't you see what is wrong with that? Would you rather I not inform my patients of that pertinent little fact?

That is the point of this thread. I am glad to clarify the point.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Anyway, i think that main reason for over-prescription is firms desire to increase profits. After all, not only SSRIs and methylphenidate are on the rise - statins/sildenafil will surely not influence weapon licenses,for example. And this rise in needless use of prescription drugs is in common to whole Western countries. UK citizens cannot own guns, but are still over-drugged.
Edit: saw the answer to one question in your next post.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue10110
School shootings

If you americans are SO afraid of your government drugging you all then WHY don't you do something about it?

Or are you another one of those gun-nuts who have to compensate something with their guns?

It is not that easy to stop what is happening at the top levels of our government. All we can do is throw people out of office once it is clear they are owned by some corporation.That can be about five years in some cases. Armed resistance would be stupid. Guns can't trump bombers. Even non violent Ghandi like demonstraters are being subjected to stasi like tactics. The tactic which has been most successful to date against police staters is openly supporting innocent victims finacially and spiritually.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Your post is very scary. I have noticed the hubris in the sort of people who are fond harrassing others. They are always so quick to tell their victims to get psychiatric help. I always assumed they just wanted the people they were attempting to disenfrachise labeled as crazy people so they would not be able to find employment or own a gun.

What people want for others is usually what they need for themselves. I feel sorry for whoever gets stuck taking care of the police staters and their comrades the gangstalkers when their reign of terror comes to an end.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry about my last post. I didn't mean to take my frustration out on you. But yes I do think that it's very likely that the NWO will medicate the population. Why? Why not? They will have everyone drugged down to the point where they will feel like they don't want to do anything. The drugs could have a chemical in them that would suppress any thoughts of violence what-so-ever. It makes perfect sense to me that they would want to do this. I think they already are pushing for psychiatrists to medicate the population. So I wouldn't be surprised if they tell many psychiatrists to over prescribe a drug that would reduce aggression, anger, and thoughts of depression.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Apology accepted. I understand your frustration.

The problem with over-prescription of certain drugs is clearly a problem. But I am come to the conclusion that such drugs are being dispensed so freely is indeed to render the Populace Unable to acquire firearms.

I feel like a doctor in the Societ Union who's job, while to heal, is also to disable the fighting potential of political dissidents, be it through medicating them or simply writing a prescription which automatically disqualifies them from firearms ownership.

Even if that person never fills the prescription - it is too late.

*To any other physicians out there; Please do not allow yourself to be utilized as a political weapon. We all know what happens when our patients stop taking their anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication(s).

What would happen to them if their was a solar flare tomorrow? What would happen if the economy shut down, or for some reason they were unable to acquire their medication? Think about it.

You know full well what would happen to those poor people, and it will be Us that have done it to them. Who do you think they will blame? Who do you think they will be coming after? What if they have a family during a severe episode of withdrawals which we know can cause Violence?Do you see what I mean?

We must start informing our patients of the Political and Legal Ramifications of the drugs we prescribe. Reading the list of Physical and Mental side-effects no longer will suffice in this day and age.

We owe it to our patients. We must consider ALL of the consequences of our actions.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I see. You're saying the New World Order could medicate the population to take away their second amendment rights legally.

That's a scary thought, but, it could happen.

They would have to get everyone to believe that they've found some sort of miracle drug and that everyone must take it in order for such a thing to happen. But how do you think they would do it?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

"I feel like a doctor in the Soviet Union who's job, while to heal, is also to disable the fighting potential of political dissidents, be it through medicating them or simply writing a prescription which automatically disqualifies them from firearms ownership.

Even if that person never fills the prescription - it is too late. "

No "miracle drug" or convincing is needed

[edit on 17-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The way they sell it to the doctors is similiar to what the drug companies do.

A representative (operative) will visit the doctor (normally at lunch) and begin telling them about the newest way the can contribute to their country.

They are reminded of the terrorist threat and given the latest information on how to detect or treat biological and chemical weapons and often given what is needed to treat their victims - all free.

After being told of the seriousness of the threat, they are given the chance to be able to prevent it and treat the effects. This is important stuff, and most doctors will take whatever opportunities they can to learn about new treatment methods and threats.

The doctor, after realizing just how serious the situation is will now be told of the various way in which they can prevent it. Preventative medicine is always preferable...

The doctor being now informed will then be assessed by the operative who has been visiting with him; If he appears to be favourable to accepting the new data and medications etc., perhaps he will like to contribute to the effort in the Global War on terror?

It is only after this assessment is done that the doctor will be given the list of policies and laws that HE will now be able to enforce. He will be given the necessary portions of the Patriot Act(s) to justify his actions. He will be given a list of relevant presidential directives and other pertinent data that allows him to think he is doing the right thing.

In Canada the situation is somewhat different. However,If Bill C-51 (Codex Alimentarius-Lite) had passed, similar things would have begun to occur in Canada, where doctors are occasionally queried by CPS as to why they don't report as many cases of possible abuses - something I have experienced at several Practices. As if there was a quota...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
How does this work? I know several people who have been diagnosed as bi-polar and have been on mood-drugs for years. Yet some of them own guns and one just got a new 9 mil last month. My understanding is if you have never been declared incapable in a court, then you are eligable to buy a firearm.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Georgia and other some other States that have maintained the vestiges of the independence from the US Federal government are doing the right thing by not applying fully the Various Police State apparatus via The Patriot Act 1 & 2, Veteran's Disarmament Act and the various malevolent policies being implemented by the Homeland Security Department.

The worst part about the new Soviet-Style Policies is that your doctor is under no obligation to warn his patients of the Political and Legal Ramifications of the drugs we prescribe - even if those policies are not YET being applied in every state; they are in place for such time as they will become active and be put into practice.

I hope Americans and Canadians will take the time to visit their .Gov websites and learn about how the medical community is being used malevolently as a political tool.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What so many people fail to realize is that depression, anxiety and ADHD are all caused by chemicals in the food and in all of the products we use. The more you are exposed to them, the worse your symptoms become. When you finally break down and go to the doctor, they put you on medication instead of telling you to change your diet.

I was on antidepressant medication for 7 years and was able to get off them successfully once I realized what was causing the depression. Not one doctor in those 7 years ever told me to just switch to eating organic food to avoid the toxins. No doctor is going to tell anyone that because they get paid by the pharma companies to push the drugs on their patients.

Meanwhile, people continue eating the toxic sludge they call 'food' and more people are being put on medications that dumb them down, making them ambivilent and cause permanent brain damage. My career took a nose dive for 7 years because I was unable to focus on my work while on the meds.

I'm very happy that I found out the truth and got off the meds but now my medical records will always show that I have a history of depression even though I no longer have it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join