It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another notch in the NWOs belt? Airports may offer Electronic ID Bracelet/Taser!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Found this link on another site which covers a ton of open source info. I've never heard of this before, and was wondering how many have. Who would go along with this if they were told to?

I sure as heck won't.

See the below link, the video mentioned the bracelet at about 3mins in. Then mentions EMD technology, or "Electro-Muscular Disruption" at 3min 50 secs.

A senior government official with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has expressed great interest in a so-called safety bracelet that would serve as a stun device, similar to that of a police Taser®. According to this promotional video found at the Lamperd Less Lethal website, the bracelet would be worn by all airline passengers.
Want some torture with your peanuts?

Product provider in question:
Lamperd

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thats just totally mental. Thats treating all people as criminals, all people as terrorists, and worst of all, if it starts on the plane, they will soon want it on the train and in every walking way of life.

Be prepared to see this as a stipulation for being granted access to federal buildings in the USA.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It has to start some where, verichip, in dogs and kids, now this. They will never give up until every one can be tracked at all times. First they push it like a drug dealer, only selling "security" and saying it is for just this one instance.

Why stop at public transportation, they could enforce it once popular and stick it on every one like birds in a pet shop. Then all people will be marked.

All I have to say, is no way.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I am with you on that one.

'Your never ever tazing me bro'

I refuse, point blank any and all chips / bracelets / necklaces that track / shock / cause pain.

I sit coming ? yes. will we get punished for refusing ? most certainly.

Will it break us ? not me, nor my family, but will others follow this route ? Not so sure.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The REAL kicker will be when the legal system rules that the neither the airlines nor the TSA can be held liable for death or injury due the device's use.

The first time there is a panicky passenger, or someone otherwise repugnant to the staff on the plane, ZAP! "Uh oh.... someone pass the defibrillator please?"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

someone stole your thread, you were there first aswell.. Hes got more flags and replies than you.. Sucker!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
People don't like me, that's all it is, somehow the NWO and Shadow government discovered a way to make every one biased against ole ADVISOR.

It's a conspiracy and I can prove it!

Just put that tinfoil lined armadillo on your head and we can begin when the brain interference transmissions are blocked.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread, but thought I would post it here as well. This plan has me so angry. I can't believe that anyone, (including my own family) would buy into this crap

ok this idea makes me sick to my stomach

Lamperd Less Lethal Watch this video. This is both insane and just plain stupid.

Wouldn't a terrorist just cut off the bracelet? I mean what good is this anyway? Then they subdue the crew and get the trigger mechanism so that they can disarm and subdue the rest of the passengers.

This is ridiculous. I am writing my congressmen demanding an immediate banning of this sort of thing.

The following is the exact email I sent to both Carl Levin, and Debbie Stabenow...

The article listed here in the Washington Times alarms me Senator. It should alarm you too. www.washingtontimes.com...

This article is about an United States airline's plan to force passengers to wear a device that could be used to deliver an electric shock. All in the guise of Homeland Security. This is sick. I demand that this sort of device NEVER be able to be used on any aircraft. This is absolute insanity and must be stopped at all cost. A video explaining this device is here; www.lamperdlesslethal.com...://www.lamperdlesslethal.com/video/EMDsafetybracelet.flv&title= as you can imagine this is nothing short of a horrible breach of the trust of the customers of this airline that is proposing this ludicrous idea. Please feel free to respond to this email with your thoughts (please no form letters, I would like a personal response from you.)

Thank you for your time

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I would add (as a physician) that the electromagnetic shock WILL be incompatible with a host of medical implanted devices (ie., vagal nerve stimulators, TENS devices, perhaps some pacers) and yet they may
still insist on "no bracelet, no fly"; waivers will be force signed, etc.

A few people will get badly burned,
or possibly die.

Amazingly bad news, if true. keep us informed....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Before we all explode with righteous anger (and this SHOULD make any

sane person angry), the wash times blog had this response (unverified

credentials i know, but here it is):

Comment on this Blog
Comments
By: S&Tspokesman
Shocking, but False

Sometimes it just amazes me how these stories evolve. Let me start off by saying that the Department of Homeland Security’s Science & Technology Directorate nor TSA have been pursuing shock bracelets for airline passengers as alleged by the Washington Times Blog.

This allegation stemmed from a misleading video posted on the Lamberd Website which depicts an ID bracelet that would contain identifying information as well as the ability to stun the wearer. The company claims to connect use of such a device to DHS and TSA, but no discussions between these agencies has ever taken place.

This all originated from a meeting held two years ago with a private company representative (not Lamberd) who proposed bracelet technology in response to the TSA's desire to find less-than-lethal means to detain an apprehended suspect.

The bracelet was never intended to replace boarding passes, contain ID information or be worn by all passengers as asserted in the Lamberd video and discussed in the Washington Times Blog.

The hypothetical use of the bracelet would have been for transporting already apprehended prisoners and detainees at prisons and border patrol facilities, and DHS was looking to see if there were potential air travel applications for apprehended suspects.

This concept was never funded or supported by the DHS or TSA and hasn’t even been discussed for two years. The letter circulating throughout the blogosphere from Paul Ruwaldt was not addressed to Lamberd and merely states the DHS was interested in learning more about the technology. Neither side followed up.

DHS/TSA does NOT support the asserted use and has not pursued the development of such technology.

July 8, 2008 at 5:08 p.m.
---=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I WOULD NEVER ALLOW MY LITTLE DAUGHTER ON A PLANE
IF THIS WERE TRUE.

Good luck reviving our soon to be dead airline industry if this is, indeed, true in the least.

(So, just what happens when there aren't planes flying, and there's no cheap gas? Bike from coast to coast? What about 50 miles?....tsk, tsk, everything titor said is slowly coming to pass...)

[edit on 7/8/2008 by drphilxr]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Thank you for that information, however the idea that any company would willingly subject customers to this sort of device? Laws need to be put into place NOW before this sort of idea no longer becomes a fantasy but a reality. I am not scared to fly on a commercial airline right now but if this device is developed, ill be taking the train thank you.

This is the sort of fear mongering that we as Americans should be fed up with by now. I was sick of this during the cold war and I'm so so tired of this now.

Whats more sickening to me is that if this kind of device is implemented or any other kind of device even closely resembling this. Someone aboard a commercial flight will in all intents and purposes become the sole judge jury and executioner of any supposed crime.

What if the person that has control of these devices does not like a particular person or is suspicious of someone due to racial profiling? Will they be allowed to shock that person if they look at the controller wrong?

How far does it have to go before fear is no longer a viable excuse in order to control the masses of this country?

[edit on 7/8/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Hey your from Michigan, could tell by the people you wrote to. I have written them about other subjects though.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
thats just wrong, they use these things in prisons already and its not cool there either, they chain you to a bunch of fools and if one person gets zapped you all get zapped, perhaps that is how these will work as well, could help keep people in line if they knew one person could mess it up for everyone.
Shoot why a bracelet, why not just make the RFID implant a shocker too? OH but wait, why not make it a self destruct device that shocks all your family members if you do something that requires you to be deleted?

Really, as someone said before, the application should be put into politicians to keep them in line.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
the letter mentioned in the article is almost two years old..

how is this news?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

yes iam real.

new topics

top topics

join