It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
To the OP. Write down now as much as you can remember about your experience and date the paper. Simply telling people about your experience is not worth any $. I don't think Betty and Barney Hill, or Travis Walton made any money. An exception would be Whitley Strieber, but he is a talented writer.
You could turn your encounter into part of a fictionalized story about ET in general.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Believe me, I really don't anymore than this thread if I decided to document it. The whole event is "burned" into memory.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
No pictures of that jagged window thingy yet?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

Not until later this afternoon when I get home.
I will be happy to do that for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

In the mean time, on the lighter side of things, The fight or chase, I should say between myself and the chicken alien was recreated here.

I am the man in the green pants.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It is quite apparent that you're having a bit of fun with this "encounter" of yours. There's nothing like a compelling sketch of E.T. and a photo of a piece of fried chicken skin to start tails wagging around here.

I'm looking forward to see how long you intend to carry on this little farce. It makes for good entertainment.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

This is no farce!

period.

Just because I have a sense of humor and can laugh at myself because how others here are belittling my situation, doesn't make it a farce.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That's the fighting spirit! Stick to your guns!

By the way, if you're interested in luring your little visitor back for further definitive proof, might I suggest Reese's Pieces. I understand it works wonders in regards to alien enticement.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I trying to get in touch with someone at Berkley as we speak. In the mean time, I am going to send a segment to a friend I know that lives in Illinois that is a taxidermist and get his opinion as well

The more 2nd and 3rd opinions the better i'd imagine.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
First I think you will make a mistake by calling around. A suggestion to you:

If I had this I would U2U Springer or SO and ask for suggestions or if they have any connections to peeps that would look into this. Keep it to the site you bought it to.

I would never give the entire piece away.

Get pictures of the windowsill and mark area you took this from, get pictures of room to window and looking out window.

I suggest you go out and have a look around where this "being" landed to see if you can locate anything, take a magnifying glass.

If possible monitor the area. Keep journal add time date weather conditions anything and everything you never know something might tick later and write down anything sound check you carpet/flooring and so on. Fingerprints/footprints.............

[edit on 7-7-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I applaud tenacity, but I fail to see how a taxidermist would help you in your quest for authentication. Try contacting a scientist who may be able to identify your specimen on a more reliable level.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I agree, but I though it wouldn't be a bad idea since they work with and are familiar with animal skins.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
very bizzare indeed, a good read though nonetheless

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Being proactive, I thought you were going to send a piece to the butcher?
It's meat. Butchers should know a chicken wing from a fish fillet when they see it.

And be prepared to ask specific questions! Don't forget the all important, "Do you think this is from a free range alien, or was it farm fed?"

That makes them think twice!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

I do appreciate your interest.

But could you please add to the thread productively to help move the thread along and for those that are reading it for the first time now.

Thanks again.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Yes, that seems to be a good idea. I thought I would take a different avenue towards getting this speciman looked at. With all the investigations into ufo's and aliens throughout the past 50 years, where have we gotten in the public forum. Not really anywhere. We will see where it goes, but wherever it goes, I will be keeping 1 small piece for myself.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
All I wanna' know is....which would be best for the sample....hot 'n smoky barbecue sauce, or some fresh horse radish?

Send it to a taxidermist? Excellent idea....why bother with a biologist with what may be the greatest find of all time. I know....try a pedicurist....I'll bet they see all kinds of funky flesh.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

It will be going to someone in the science/biological field as well.

I don't know what would be a better condiment. I don't really trying it, or sending it to you to try.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think this is alien is pretty closely related to the one you saw, except for the color.

When I consider your alien was leaping out a window and this one is looking in a window, I wonder is it possible that aliens have a window fetish?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Dude, I forgot all about the whole thing.

That just gave me the EE-BE-GE-BEEZ

Who freaking knows?

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join