It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
please take pictures of: the skin again, window, where it jumped..
thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

I hope he comes back ET is a cutie!

Your Sketch.

Please try and lure him in with the above and take his photo.
Thanks

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've been guilty of ridicule myself even though I am not a skeptic.

I am trying to prove this event to the best of my abilities with a the proof I can muster.

In the mean time. Remember this. I feel kind of all F' d up over the past 24 hours over this whole situation.

I've been stuck on my computer all day today, just trying to keep myself occupied and channel my energy elsewhere, but can't.

Do you all realize that I've been on here today 12 straight hours thinking about this and everything else.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Originally posted by garyo1954
You live next door to Mad_Hatter?

What gave you that impression. I don't know him personally.

the skin originally was about 2" long,

It has shrunk and is now aobut 1" long.

That impression was easy to come by to anyone who has read this entire thread. Mad_Hatter was giving you advice on how to care for the piece of skin.

If he didn't live nearby he wouldn't have any knowledge of what was necessary to keep the skin fresh.

(My son, who is a RN, would have said put it in a saline solution. Of course, that's neither here nor there.)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Side by side comparison

That's just trippy.

Never thought of it when it happened.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What the heck is going on?
First a fishalien now a movie star alien made out of chiken skin?

what next a hot dog alien?

Darn it now I'm hungry......I guess I'll leave my window open and keep a bucher knife by my bed. Lmao

Sorry for pocking fun @ you guys but you have to admit its kinda funny.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
If he didn't live nearby he wouldn't have any knowledge of what was necessary to keep the skin fresh.

(My son, who is a RN, would have said put it in a saline solution. Of course, that's neither here nor there.)

I imagine your son works in a hospital. If he worked somewhere else other than than hospital, would he be anyless knowledgable?

What difference does it make where you live if you are trying to ACTUALLY HELP.

Thank you for your continued interest.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Side by side comparison

I know I have been poking fun in this thread myself no punt intended just enjoying it.

You know it's very possible that you did encounter something that wanted you to see it as ET so you wouldn't be as afraid. Sometimes I wonder if this is one of the reasons why the movie ET was made in the first place so that the real ET's could cloak themselves in disguise as the cute little character ET when they are out for a little midnight's probing.

Clearly those involved with the production of ET were very aware as to the features of aliens and of the grays as there is much detail and resemblance in the character features.

Makes you wonder about alot of the movies and who is really behind them sending messages out. I have seen alot of things inside the movies that are right on the spot when it comes to some of the abduction phenomena.

Lookin forward to the rest of your pictures.

Best Wishes.

Colleen

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Thanks! I really appreciate that!

Mid 30 year old man here feels a little emotional.

Ya, but for those that said It looks like ET, How many people think it kinda looks like your avatar?

Ya, it looked like that.

Anyway, i'm exhausted. I'll be on tomorrow while I'm at work. I wont be able to do anything about anymore picture until tomorrow.

The "skin" is safe.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Thanks! I really appreciate that!

Mid 30 year old man here feels a little emotional.

Ya, but for those that said It looks like ET, How many people think it kinda looks like your avatar?

Agreed they look very similar and I'm glad you noticed I was hoping someone would catch on to that similarity.

Take it easy and don't worry to much about them coming or the probing I was only kidding.

Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Why dont y ou put this peice of tissue to the test? Run a DNA test on it. Call CNN MSNBC. Lets get some results. Honestly to me it looks like a peice of chicken.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Nice. Way to go into defensive mode. See, I knew that was going to happen in the other thread as well. You do jump on the bandwagon quite easily. That's all I meant. Why are you getting so defensive? Whatever.

That's funny you say my explanation is equally as outrageous as Dan's. That's your opinion, fine. At least what I said is verifiable and real, and has happened to other people. He's got no evidence of anything otherworldly, because the alien cleaned it all up. If that's what you believe, more power to you.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Whether or not this is a hoax, I am not concerned. It does no harm to me if you are faking this or not. Please keep us informed and get that puppy analyzed.

If you know anyone on the local police force, they can likely answer what it is... or isn't. I am also looking forward to your neighbors pic if it has any relevance.

questions....

What was it near when you found it?
Any odd electrical problems?
Does it seem that it was on a certain mission.... Recon maybe?
Have you checked your hard drive for anything out of place?
You said you fell sleep watching TV. Could you have been 'put to sleep'? Is this something you do often?

Again, I do not care if you are hoaxing me, but with the slight chance you are not I beg you to continue.

Edit: I tried to read all of the posts, but with 8 pages of people flaming you I may have missed something, so if my questions are redundant, please ignore.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hmmm.. aliens are everywhere..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
What the heck is going on?
First a fishalien now a movie star alien made out of chiken skin?

what next a hot dog alien?

Darn it now I'm hungry......I guess I'll leave my window open and keep a bucher knife by my bed. Lmao

Sorry for pocking fun @ you guys but you have to admit its kinda funny.

8 or what 9 pages tho, zoinks...

So first it's the tale of the fillet of fading fish with flashy funky firearms...

Then it's chopped up chickenskin chupakabras being chased by chance...

Im hoping the next one is out of Doctor Who, could be interesting to see what a race of robust rampaging rhinoceris could do !!

Oo

As long as we keep the cows armed with guns...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I just did a google search for pictures of ET. Yes, you are right, there are similarities.

hahaha, you expect us to believe you needed to do a google image search to see what ET looked like? I have only read up until this point. No further questions your honour.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle[/i

OMG that's funny
but you ruined my surprise thread." I was abducted by a cow alien" lol

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
You said you fell sleep watching TV. Could you have been 'put to sleep'? Is this something you do often?[

No, this was loud enough that it put me awake.

I don't know what you mean by if this is something that I do often. If you mean wake up to events like this, no.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi, kiddies. I think that the OP is OK. This kind of weird stuff is common. I need a camera with a motion sensor on it. I'm not sure but I think that infrared digital cameras are still available. The only problem is if you got anything good on it, who would believe you. Also, I think that there is no market for such photos. They just end up on U-tube.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I get work in a couple of hours and will call to some universities today and "put my self out there" I guess.

Sheez, if I am getting flamed here, so be it, if I get flamed on the phone, so be it.

I aint letting this go. I am pushing forward to make an effort. What do I have to lose?

...Here it comes...the sarcasm I mean.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join